Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #31
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran
 
mousescrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 4,587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
I bought Mary Poppins on-line at Joanns. They had a variety of non-traditional Disney stickers on-line (Mad-Hatter, Little Einsteins, Monsters Inc, Lilo and Stitch).

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I really like the Minnie page too...it's actually a two-page spread. Here is the other page that goes with it, along with the Minnie page again:



that is a great layout and I can see why you love those photos

I will check out Joanne online...thanks!
mousescrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #32
cherbear
DIS Veteran
 
cherbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 10,174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
I bought Mary Poppins on-line at Joanns. They had a variety of non-traditional Disney stickers on-line (Mad-Hatter, Little Einsteins, Monsters Inc, Lilo and Stitch).

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I really like the Minnie page too...it's actually a two-page spread. Here is the other page that goes with it, along with the Minnie page again:



love both pages. Those shoes are cute...is that a cricut? (I'm so not up on the lingo and such so correct me if I'm wrong)
__________________


WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!




1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #33
cherbear
DIS Veteran
 
cherbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 10,174

Marsha, I found this great scrapbooking store online and I was wondering if you'd ever visited before:

http://www.acherryontop.com

I actually found it by looking at the shopping section of Sunshine Rewards ( can't remember if you are a member or not yet but you can get "cash back" from purchases at online stores and for this one in particular it's 6%)
__________________


WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!




1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #34
threeiscrazy
DIS Veteran
 
threeiscrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home is where the Navy sends us, for the moment Northern Virginia
Posts: 512

Question about autograph book

Your book is amazing! I was wondering if you took the completed book with you and had the characters sign directly on them or if you had them sign something else and then put the signature into the book?
__________________
Sheri


Discover
threeiscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #35
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeiscrazy View Post
Your book is amazing! I was wondering if you took the completed book with you and had the characters sign directly on them or if you had them sign something else and then put the signature into the book?
Um ... I don't have the signatures in the book yet, so I'm wondering if you posted your comments above in the correct thread?? But thanks for your comments -- I'm glad you like the book.

Anyway, the plan is to take the entire book down to Disney (gives my DD4 something to look at on the plane and in lines, too). The larger empty block will be where the characters will sign. the smaller one with the sticky note will be for a picture or journaling.

I haven't decided completely on whether I'll use the picture for the same trip that we get the autograph for ... or wait until the next trip...That way one time we get an autograph and another a picture...hmmmm

I'll probably just wait until I get a really good picture!

Last edited by Marshay; 08-14-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #36
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
Marsha, I found this great scrapbooking store online and I was wondering if you'd ever visited before:

http://www.acherryontop.com

I actually found it by looking at the shopping section of Sunshine Rewards ( can't remember if you are a member or not yet but you can get "cash back" from purchases at online stores and for this one in particular it's 6%)
I've just bookmarked this store!

I do Mypoints instead of SR. same basic thing, I believe.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #37
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
I've just bookmarked this store!

I do Mypoints instead of SR. same basic thing, I believe.
One thing that is so nice is printers and graphics have come so far we can make our own graphics on the computer.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #38
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
One thing that is so nice is printers and graphics have come so far we can make our own graphics on the computer.
I just realized I never responded to you.

I haven't tried making my own graphics yet...I tend to just pull off the computer or purchase an embellishment from a store.

What graphics have you made?
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #39
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
I just realized I never responded to you.

I haven't tried making my own graphics yet...I tend to just pull off the computer or purchase an embellishment from a store.

What graphics have you made?
I meant by pulling it off graphics I find, but I have found this great font that the o's look like bicycles wheels so I do different words on paint in the green that matches Scotty's uniform.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:56 AM   #40
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I meant by pulling it off graphics I find, but I have found this great font that the o's look like bicycles wheels so I do different words on paint in the green that matches Scotty's uniform.
Oh, that sounds perfect (the o's) for your scrapbook!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:04 AM   #41
TanyaH666
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12

so cute! and what a great idea!
TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:08 AM   #42
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!
 
Marshay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaH666 View Post
so cute! and what a great idea!
Thank you very much! I'm hoping to get a chance soon to add more ... but it'll probably have to wait until my DD4 goes back to preschool!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #43
kpbrutcher
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 13

those are so cute
kpbrutcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #44
eranslow
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 15

What a great idea!!! Love it
eranslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #45
Eramosa
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 25

Autograph book

Those pages are great! The characters will have lots of fun autographing their special pages! This will be a souvenir you and your family will cherish.

Rhonda
Eramosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added chaoscent Creative DISigns 2292 02-12-2014 09:31 PM
Printing Autograph Pages/Transfers mcgrawfan Creative DISigns 3 08-06-2009 08:53 PM
My Disney World Autograph Book-Finished It!!!!!!! tlhbdm Scrapbooking 29 08-03-2009 08:05 PM
Autograph books mommiemudd Disney Cruise Line Forum 9 08-02-2009 09:41 PM
Wanna talk registries jenrose66 Community Board 26 08-02-2009 02:58 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: