Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
PrincessAndie
Mouseketeer

Autograph Book Design?

I am going to Disney World for my 18th birthday. The characters have always been my favorite and I am planning on spending a lot of my time with them. I saw a few autograph books posted on here and love the idea of making my own for the occation. I was wondering if anyone had some tips for me as to how I need to go about making my own.
I can't decide what type of book to do. Having the pages made and placing them in a photo album type book with my picture next to the autograph is one option. Also, I really want to create the cover in a birthday style, (What will you celebrate type thing...castel, balloons, etc...) that way I can keep it as a scrapbook of the memories of the trip.
Does anyone understand what I'm going for?

PrincessAndie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #2
TStrickland01
Houston we have a problem...

PrincessAndie,

One thing that can be done is to create something like a passport. Have two pages that have country or region specific graphics to which you can add photos and notes.

For example, you could have a couple of pages for Mexico that have cartoon versions of the 3 Caballeros, then have a picture with them at Epcot and a picture of the Mexico pavilion and a few autographs.

Granted this would work best if it were larger scale than a passport, but conceptually it could be done for Snow White and Germany, Belle and France, Mulan and China, etc...

'72,'83,'84,'06,'07,'08,'09,'10 (condo); '12 POP,'13 CBR
TStrickland01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: