Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
acamusic
Mouseketeer

How crowded is DS on Fantasmic days?

I'm planning my trip days so I can be prepared to book my dining. I've notice that touringplans has Fridays and Sunday listed as the worst days to visit DS, but is it so bad that it would be worth skipping Fantasmic and DS to take advantage of lower crowds in other parks?
acamusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Smiling Cheshire Cat
DIS Veteran

Are you park hopping? We were there during Spring Break and found DHS to be the busiest park. We visited on a F! day and again during PM EMH. I would definitely avoid EMH. It was a zoo that night. We really love Fantasmic and won't miss it, but the park is more crowded because it is only shown a couple of times a week. If you have hoppers I would visit another park and then hop over for Fantasmic. If you don't have hoppers I guess you have a choice to make. For us, Fanstasmic is a favorite and we are not hopping next trip and will be braving the crowds at DHS that day.
Good luck with your decision!

Rachel
AKL, ASMovies(2), ASMusic(2), ASSports, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, Dolphin, French Quarter, Gaylord Palms, Grand Californian, Grand Floridian, Kidani Village, Polynesian, Pop Century(2), Riverside, Wilderness Lodge
Smiling Cheshire Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
g-dad66
DIS Veteran

We went to Fantasmic in March, and DHS was unbelievable crowded that day.

Next trip, we will probably skip Fantasmic, in which case we will definitely be aiming to do DHS on a non-Fantasmic day.
g-dad66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: