Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2009, 08:24 PM   #31
disneymomof1
DIS Veteran

I made it, third page isn't to bad !!

disneymomof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #32
revrob
A Custom Fairy

I made it!
revrob is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #33
my*2*angels
DIS Veteran

Well, I just did a huge multi quote on the old thread so to sum it up, everyone's things are FABULOUS! Maybe now I can try and keep up again!

and by the way Teresa... IS lilo TOPLESS? on that send off?
Old 07-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #34
sohappy
DIS Veteran

Boo! No moving buddy for me. Well, my phone is still in my car, so I could be mistaken. . . I am here though.

sohappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #35
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!
There is no such thing as too young or too old for Disney World!
Thinks glow in the dark ricrak is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWAtLast View Post
You have all been busy today!!! I still haven't learned to multi quote - much less multi quote another thread, but everyone's work is soooo amazing! I saw some beautiful creations in the last 5-7 pages of the old thread - great work!!!

I bought a rotary cutter and mat today and WOW can I cut out faster!!!! I also confiscated my Mom's serger (with her permission!!) I can't wait to see all the beautiful creations that will be on this new thread!!!
I was in a panic this afternoon when I couldn't find the rotary cutter I use for cutting out CarlaC's patterns! I have one for paper and one for fabric!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirb1214 View Post
I bet that's it! Guess I should have thought of that too. At least I feel better about the fact that I am sewing it correctly.

Thanks!
What I do with Lydia is have her hold her arms straight up over her head, and put it on that way. Like they tell you when you try on wedding dresses, "dive into it"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicaw View Post
Wow, I am sooo behind.
With getting ready for DD birthday party last Sunday and a quick trip to Canada for my Mom, I don't know the last time I popped in. I miss you all and your amazing creations!

I haven't done any sewing for over a month but this weekend we decided to turn our guest room into an office and then.... (drum rolll) I get a whole wall for my sewing!!!!! I think we are going to try and get the change done before the summer is over, so I may be waiting a bit longer before I start on projects.

Teresa, thanks for posted on FB that we started a new thread... I would have been really lost
No problem!!!
teresajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #36
CastleCreations
Would take a cruise just to see Brent...
I will have to buy that tag fairy a mini sewing machine and teach her a thing or two...
Had some trouble turning under the perfect bun

Hi..I made it too...

Lisa Zoe, I just asked you a question on the old board...LOL
CastleCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #37
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my*2*angels View Post
Well, I just did a huge multi quote on the old thread so to sum it up, everyone's things are FABULOUS! Maybe now I can try and keep up again!

and by the way Teresa... IS lilo TOPLESS? on that send off?

Looks like she is wearing a little red top to me.

Last edited by teresajoy; 07-26-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #38
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorNKat'sMom View Post
Does anyone know how difficult the nowbownogo.com princess hair clippies are to make? There is a option to purchase the e-book to make them on the website. They look adorable. I'm pretty non-crafty but would like to try before our upcoming trip. Thanks.
I couldn't find a website with that name, but there are free directions for some princess hair clippies in the bookmarks. Hopefully they didn't move them. I'll try and find it.

Here is Jasmine and Mulan: http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/instr...ine-mulan.html

Little Mermaid:
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/instr...tructions.html

There are more, I think if you search clippie in the bookmarks you should be able to find them all.

That site has a superhero one too!
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/instr...tructions.html

Hip Girl Clips is a great site for lots of clippie tutorials!

Last edited by teresajoy; 07-25-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #39
karebear1
BL II - Purple Team
Always misses the big numbers
The pixie dust in the air is totally confusing, but the TF doesn't think you are an airhead! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresajoy View Post
Nice to see you here! How's the puppy doing?

If you check the Group Photobucket site you will find pictures of boy clothes. And, I'm sure some people will post here for you too! We've had some cute boy outfits made! And, we have several 6 year olds on here!

I am pretty sure we are in the same time zone! I just stay up too late!

Top of the 2nd page is good!

The first time I tried to put Lydia's on her, I had a harder time than other times! It is kind of a wiggle into it kind of a dress! But, it shouldn't be TOO hard. Maybe your daughter has wide shoulders? I do, that's what made me think of it!

I just wanted to commend you on moving your quotes over from the old thread!!

Oh sure!! Quote everyone on the earth, but pass me by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jham View Post
You pulled a fast one on me! That didn't look like 250 I had quotes to cut and paste!

Well, I DO have one of those thingamajiggys lying around somewhere yet to be tied to the craftsy thingamabob that's supposed to hang from it. In fact I think it's the exact same one as your photo. I just made some skirts for the girl that was in charge of the project. I'm pretty sure she got them at an art supply (as in oil paints, canvases etc.) and/or woodworking store. Let me know if you want the exact store name.

I knew it! I JUST KNEW IT!!!

YES!! If you can find out where she bought them and what the heck they're called I would sooooooo LOVE YOU!!! I've been in search for eternities for this thing. You, my friend............... are my hero!

OH WAIT....... I need to add dancing bananas to this post!
'92 offsite, '95 Double Tree; '97 Boardwalk; '98 Holiday Inn; '99 DXL; '01 WL, CS; '03 OKW, Swan; '04 WL, BCV, BWV; Jan. '05- WDW 1/2 Marathon- BCV's, 7-Day DCL Western on the Magic; Nov. '05- BWV's for an all girl trip;December '06- BCV, WL & AKL- Mom and Son trip; September '07- YC, AKV & GF; September '08- BCV; January '09 AKL & BCV SIL Getaway, February '09 CSR & BWV DisBoutique Meet; GF & BCV November '09, 30th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TRIP March '10, Family Reunion CiCi and Henry's 1st trip to WDW at BCV November '10, Cici and Henry's 1st Halloween at WDW BCV October '11 Kate and Mom at BCV November 2012

Last edited by karebear1; 07-25-2009 at 08:49 PM.
karebear1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #40
my*2*angels
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I saw that little discusion over there!! No, they just forgot to color her little tube top! Pretend it's flesh colored, you can see the line where here little tube top is.
Yeah, but that was just toooo funny!
Old 07-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #41
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karebear1 View Post
Can I get page 1... or will it be the top of 2??

YES!!! page 1!!!!!!!!!'

Where in the world is everyone else?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by karebear1 View Post
Oh sure!! Quote everyone on the earth, but pass me by!

Oh dear Queen! Don't you know that you deserve your very OWN post??? I am so glad you made it to the very first page, as befitting your status!
Old 07-25-2009, 08:49 PM   #42
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my*2*angels View Post
Yeah, but that was just toooo funny!
I agree! I got quite a chuckle out of it!
Old 07-25-2009, 08:50 PM   #43
karebear1
BL II - Purple Team
Always misses the big numbers
The pixie dust in the air is totally confusing, but the TF doesn't think you are an airhead! :)

Quote:
Oh dear Queen! Don't you know that you deserve your very OWN post??? I am so glad you made it to the very first page, as befitting your status!

Awwwwwww...... thanks. Now I'm really feelin' the love!
'92 offsite, '95 Double Tree; '97 Boardwalk; '98 Holiday Inn; '99 DXL; '01 WL, CS; '03 OKW, Swan; '04 WL, BCV, BWV; Jan. '05- WDW 1/2 Marathon- BCV's, 7-Day DCL Western on the Magic; Nov. '05- BWV's for an all girl trip;December '06- BCV, WL & AKL- Mom and Son trip; September '07- YC, AKV & GF; September '08- BCV; January '09 AKL & BCV SIL Getaway, February '09 CSR & BWV DisBoutique Meet; GF & BCV November '09, 30th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TRIP March '10, Family Reunion CiCi and Henry's 1st trip to WDW at BCV November '10, Cici and Henry's 1st Halloween at WDW BCV October '11 Kate and Mom at BCV November 2012

karebear1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:53 PM   #44
InkspressYourself
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
HAHA I would meet up with you and give it to you for your DD's bday the next day, but with that much white on it, I can say without a doubt it probably won't look wearable after Taylor wears it on her bday . I figured it isn't one she can wear over and over again since it says bday girl, so I wasn't worried about the white too much.
Can I CASE your dress. I remember saying on another thread that I hoped someone made something with it, because I am not good with an original idea. I only have a 4 X 4 hoop. I'm trying really hard to be happy for what I have. Hoop envy is a terrible thing.

I am making curtains for someone and using the money for my serger fund. Maybe if I get enough business I can hope for a sewing machine with a bigger hoop.

Emcreative,

I'm so sorry about your trip. I hope that you are all well and the bad/unhappy memories fade quickly. I will keep you in my prayers. I wish bad things didn't happen to good people.

On a side note, I hated Pop Century. We stayed 3 nights and then moved to the Wilderness Lodge. When I went to the WL to pay the difference, they seemed surprised it mattered enough to me to change. I know people love Pop Century, maybe I just hit everything wrong, but I didn't like it.

I once said I wanted to stay at each hotel at least once, so now I can just move onto another one.
InkspressYourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #45
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohappy View Post
Boo! No moving buddy for me. Well, my phone is still in my car, so I could be mistaken. . . I am here though.
I was JUST going to call you!!! Well text you because it's 9pm. Maybe I should do it now so you think that I did

Tags
boutique clothing, disboutiquers, sewing

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: