Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #121
MinnieMe87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmel View Post
"You're a big fat DWEEBIE VAMP!" - Adolecent Volturi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowie View Post
me too... why couldn't they replace kristin...
AMEN!!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #122
lowie
DIS Veteran
I got a tootsie pop with no tootsie

this was posted on the other thread...
http://www.people.com/people/article...294710,00.html
that's just wrong. we like rachelle?? right?? i mean i did... truly sucks.. maybe we should send hateful emails to summit.

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening and dangerous ways.
lowie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #123
pooh_bear.614
Mouseketeer

I know those clips from comic con are old news but I was watching it for the 103985147th time today and it just breaks my heart everytime when she says shes sorry for bleeding!!

Me Jared Whiskers
Frisky is my whiskered angel waiting at the rainbow bridge..miss you
pooh_bear.614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #124
katieam1
DIS Veteran

Rachelle Lefevre Stunned by Eclipse Recasting

http://www.people.com/people/article...294710,00.html

I think that is very sad!
My family: DH (Dan 35), Me (Katie 30), dd (Shelby 7), & dd(Madilynne 6) Baby #3 due 8/2/14

katieam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:24 PM   #125
Caribbeanprincess
Princess of the Caribbean Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_bear.614 View Post
I know those clips from comic con are old news but I was watching it for the 103985147th time today and it just breaks my heart everytime when she says shes sorry for bleeding!!
Yeah, the whole scene was pretty emotional. Though Jacob kind of ruins the moment by taking off the shirt, it wasn't really necesary in that scene...

Me 25 ~[SIZE="1"][COLOR="lime"]Trips: April 1996 - Offsite ~ July 1998 - Offsite ~ April 2006 - Offsite ~ December 2007 - Offsite ~ December 2008 -Disney's BoardWalk Inn ~ June 2009 - Disney's AllStar Music ~ December/January 2010-2011 - Disney's AllStar Movies ~ December 2011 - Pop Century ~ December 2012 - Pop Century
Caribbeanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #126
disneyworldluvr349
Hello, I'm a Twilightaholic
We are the one's who make a brighter day, so let's start giving
I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways

I agree, yeah he has a body, big WHOOPING DEAL.
All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been.
disneyworldluvr349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:42 PM   #127
Eeyores Butterfly

BL6 Blue Team Co-captain
I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse
I went "wow, that hurt"

At first I was okay with the decision since it sounded like something out of Summit's control (her decision to film another movie that conflicts.) But after reading that article I am pissed off for her.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:45 PM   #128
disneyworldluvr349
Hello, I'm a Twilightaholic
We are the one's who make a brighter day, so let's start giving
I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways

Same here.
That is really a backhanded thing to do to her. Though albeit she wasn't a very good Victoria...
All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been.
disneyworldluvr349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:32 AM   #129
travelmel
Blue Banana Vacation Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessDeb View Post
You were so close to me!!! You could have come and hung out with me!

I have Twilight news ha ha-my husband and I are adopting two little kitties from a rescue organization. On their website, they show the brother sister pair together and their names are Eddie and Emma-guess what DH suggested we change their names to? Yep, Edward and Bella. He's a great guy and puts up with my obsession-gotta love him. Hopefully we'll be bringing them home this weekend.
Wow that's such a cool coincidence.. those names are very similar! It's kismit! Your DH is quite a guy! . Long live Kittyward! (you can imagine that wasn't my first choice of wards... but being a family site and all......)

The Flippant Trip: Disneyland and DCA Summer CLICK ME

Twilight Prom Party Post & Subsequent mini-TR(pg 19-21)CLICK ME

Psst...take a listen to.... http://www.jackiegreene.com/
Think of Springsteen, Tom Petty, or Bob Dylan, only with a great singing voice.

"He Dazzles Me Frequently"

{Muzak playing} Please hold while your party is connected. {more muzak} We're sorry... your party is temporarily too fat in the bandwidth to answer this siggie. Your call is very important to her. When she gets done applying her sparkle cream and sweating her Mii down to a reasonable size she will be back with her regular silliness. {muzak followed by a brief interuption where you think your party will answer then....} Please continue to hold. {resume muzak}

In danger of having my Wish Membership revoked! Does my siggie make me look fat?? : wishmember
travelmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:07 AM   #130
PrincessDeb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmel View Post
Wow that's such a cool coincidence.. those names are very similar! It's kismit! Your DH is quite a guy! . Long live Kittyward! (you can imagine that wasn't my first choice of wards... but being a family site and all......)

LOL Kittyward-

That whole Rachelle thing is awful. I like Bryce Dallas Howard but that was wrong if what she's saying is true.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #131
Desnik
I actually love packing and planning
I'm glad DH and I were friends first then a couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyores Butterfly View Post
At first I was okay with the decision since it sounded like something out of Summit's control (her decision to film another movie that conflicts.) But after reading that article I am pissed off for her.
I totally agree!
Our Disney Vacations: SSR AUG 2014 * PoP, DISNEY DREAM, AKV JAN 2014 * AoA, BLT AUG 2013 * AoA, WLV Xmas 2012 * AKV AUG 2011 * SSR AUG 2010 * BWI, AKV JUNE 2010 * GF NOV 2009 * POLY JUNE 2009 * AKV, BCV JAN 2009 * BWV JULY 2008 * OKW APRIL 2008 * AKV, SSR NOV 2007 * CR MK VIEW! OCT 2007 * BWV APRIL 2007 * SSR NOV 2006 * BWV, SSR MAY 2006 * SSR, VERO JUNE 2005 * POR, WL, BWV NOV 2004 * ASMo, BWV NOV 2003 * BWI May 2002 * GF NOV 2001 * CSR, VERO NOV 2000 * Offsite Oct. 1998, July 1997 and 1983
Our Disney Vow Renewal TR
Desnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #132
Jenn1116
My goal in life is to visit DLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriP View Post
I said this exact same thing and my niece said I was nit-picking. Maybe I am, but it really bugged me how she kept stopping. There would be no stopping...it was an all out RUN to get to him in time.

Thanks for thinking like me...or letting me think like you! Great minds and all that...
LOL My friend and I watched it together and we both screamed at the screen for her to hurry up and RUN darn it! I figured this would bug people here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caribbeanprincess View Post
Yeah, the whole scene was pretty emotional. Though Jacob kind of ruins the moment by taking off the shirt, it wasn't really necesary in that scene...
Well, gotta show some skin for and the squeally teens right? I'd roll my eyes but really that's what happens in the book. He gives her his shirt to press to her bleeding head wound. And I'm really glad they stuck to the book. It gives me high hopes for the rest of the movie.
1992 So Cal Family Trip
2006 50th Anniversary - DD's First Trip
2008 President's Day Weekend Getaway
2008 Friends and Family October Trip
2009 December in Disneyland
2013 Return of the Ostrowskis

Me DD 9 Grandma Grandpa

Jenn1116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:13 PM   #133
indiesgirl4ever
DCP Fall 2014

sorry if this is posted already but this is just corruption right here....

Quote:
29 2009 8:15 PM EDT

Jamie Campbell Bower Reveals 'New Moon' Nude Scene'We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene,' the actor says of him and two other Volturi vampires.
By Larry Carroll

SAN DIEGO — Lucky Twilighters who made the trek to Comic-Con last week were able to hoot and holler as two never-before-seen clips were unveiled — one featuring Taylor Lautner taking off his shirt, and another featuring Robert Pattinson's porcelain-white six-pack. One might think that all this "New Moon" flesh is what gave the film its PG-13 rating.

But according to the newest "Twilight" hunk, there's one more top-secret scene sure to raise some eyebrows.

"We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene," revealed "New Moon" actor Jamie Campbell Bower, talking about a racy moment that was added into the upcoming film. "Yeah, it's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked."

In the November 20 film, Bower plays Caius — an evil member of the Volturi vampire clan. Sheen plays their leader Aro, and Heyerdahl has been cast as Marcus. As any good Twilighter knows, the leader of the Cullen clan has a history with the centuries-old bloodsuckers, and when it came time to shoot "New Moon," director Chris Weitz wanted to depict that backstory.

"We try and kill Bella, try and convince Edward to come and stay with us and live with us, because Peter [Facinelli]'s character had come and lived with us before," Bower explained. "There's a scene with the [Carlisle meeting] background to it, and it's good fun.

"We're just chilling out, just watching the game and having a Bud," Bower laughed of the scene, which depicts Carlisle hanging with the Volturi back in the day. "No, that doesn't sound right. I'm so British. I can't say that stuff."

In actuality, the scene has a fully clothed Carlisle visiting the Volturi in Italy, only to locate Aro, Caius and Marcus in a bathhouse. "It's a full-body shot, and then Peter comes in, and it all gets a bit awkward," Bower said. "[Carlisle] is clothed completely. They're bathing in sort of a Roman bath kind of thing."
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...48/story.jhtml
I dont want to see them full body in their birthday suits!!
Old 07-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #134
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

I totally missed this. Thanks TravelMel for the link in the last one, lol.
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #135
Tonya2426
Follow me to the next stop for a tasty treat!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-30-twilight-star-grants-fans-dying-wish

Twilight Star Grants Fan's Dying Wish

Most people know Jackson Rathborne for his role in the Twilight flicks as vamp Jasper Hale. But he also happens to be in rock band called 100 Monkeys, and recently, he and his bandmates decided to make a fan's last wish come true.

14-year-old Dorothy is a huge Twilight fan but also is sadly suffering from terminal cancer. Jackson has vowed to let his young admirer join his band for a behind-the-scenes tour of the band's upcoming gig in Dallas. The movie vamp says, “We’re all very lucky people and helping others makes us who we are.”

Very sweet.

DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 12/12/10 ~WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2010 ~ABD Backstage Magic w/DIS Unplugged - 4/13/10 ~ WDW - Pop/Dolphin - Dec 2009- DAP ~ - WDW -Oct 2009 -F&W- SSR ~ DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 5/10/09 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2008- Mousefest ~ WDW- DTD Hilton - Sept 18, 2008 -MNSSHP ~ WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2008 ~ WDW- ASSports/Swan- April 2008 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2007- MVMCP - WDW - Oct 2007 -MNSSHP- ASMusic ~ Surprise WDW Birthday Trip - August 2007 - PPP - SSR ~ DCL Wonder - 4 day - 5/27/07 ~ WDW - SOG - March 2007 ~ WDW - Marriott World Ctr- January 2007 ~ WDW - SOG - October 2005 ~ WDW - Grandma's House - April 2005 ~ Contemporary Resort Merchandise CM - 1989 ~ Lost count of WDW visits since Grandma lived in Orlando since before the park was opened and I was there the year the MK opened - they had a chance to purchase the original WDW stock but thought it was too risky so they turned it down - darn, I could have been an heiress
Tonya2426 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: