Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2009, 06:33 PM   #751
Disneynutbsv
DIS Veteran
If I had kept my fancy flyswatter I might be $50 richer!
Secretly I love Lucky Charms

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowie View Post
what's up with jasper's old lady hair??

lol, they have really bad wigs...at least I hope its a wig!

DH Me DS dd DS

I'm the only one that hasn't outgrown Disney
Checking out Carnival Cruise line...
Disneynutbsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #752
PrincessDeb
DIS Veteran

Quote:

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #753
Desnik
I actually love packing and planning
I'm glad DH and I were friends first then a couple

Quote:

OMG!!!
Desnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #754
pooh_bear.614
Mouseketeer

everyone MUST go see these pics of Rob!!! (sorry I don't know how to post pics) they are definately jaw dropping and drool worthy

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/11/...ably-gorgeous/

or the full set here : http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/6085091.html

Me Jared Whiskers
Frisky is my whiskered angel waiting at the rainbow bridge..miss you
pooh_bear.614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:33 AM   #755
tennvalgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_bear.614 View Post
everyone MUST go see these pics of Rob!!! (sorry I don't know how to post pics) they are definately jaw dropping and drool worthy

Them's purdy pictures
Old 11-02-2009, 09:20 AM   #756
TerriP
"Slow 100 Post" Winner
Part of the DISney "Magic"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_bear.614 View Post

Wow, those are terrific photos! Thanks for sharing!!

DL -
12/98
WDW -
09/99 ASMo
12/01 PO - Riverside
09/02 AKL
09/03 AKL
10/04 AKL (I see a pattern here!)
11/06 CSR
TerriP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #757
travelmel
Blue Banana Vacation Club

Quote:

Oh. my. gosh. Thank you for finding such an awesome and perfect example of a "wet set" (aka the old lady 'do)! Too funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynutbsv View Post
lol, they have really bad wigs...at least I hope its a wig!
The sad part is.. I don't think it is!

The Flippant Trip: Disneyland and DCA Summer CLICK ME

Twilight Prom Party Post & Subsequent mini-TR(pg 19-21)CLICK ME

Psst...take a listen to.... http://www.jackiegreene.com/
Think of Springsteen, Tom Petty, or Bob Dylan, only with a great singing voice.

"He Dazzles Me Frequently"

{Muzak playing} Please hold while your party is connected. {more muzak} We're sorry... your party is temporarily too fat in the bandwidth to answer this siggie. Your call is very important to her. When she gets done applying her sparkle cream and sweating her Mii down to a reasonable size she will be back with her regular silliness. {muzak followed by a brief interuption where you think your party will answer then....} Please continue to hold. {resume muzak}

In danger of having my Wish Membership revoked! Does my siggie make me look fat?? : wishmember
travelmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #758
BankBunny
DIS Veteran

So I've been lurking on this thread for a long time and have decided to post now that I'm sure that DH and I are insane!
We showed up to the Twilight party a little late--we rented the movie at the end of July, I promptly bought all 4 books and read them in a week (and then reread them). Dh is even on his second go around reading them and I just finished my third time.
I ordered tickets for New Moon as soon as my theater had them (8:00pm Saturday night) Now here's why I'm convinced we are insane:

So our theater is showing Twilight at 9:00pm on Thursday Nov. 19. We obviously never got a chance to see it in the theater. So we are now seeing Twilight at 9:00pm, New Moon at midnight and then I have to be at work at 7:30am the next day (DH at 8:00). And we'll still be going to the show at 8:00pm on Saturday.
BankBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #759
belle&sebastiansmom
DIS Veteran

Welcome to the insanity, BankBunny!!! You're in good company!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #760
belle&sebastiansmom
DIS Veteran

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1...3D#slide_image

Edward and Victoria Halloween Costumes. They look good! BTW, my friend Liz is currently holding steady at #2. She's the "Lady GaGa" with Beeker from the Muppets.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:21 PM   #761
Tonya2426
Follow me to the next stop for a tasty treat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankBunny View Post
So I've been lurking on this thread for a long time and have decided to post now that I'm sure that DH and I are insane!
We showed up to the Twilight party a little late--we rented the movie at the end of July, I promptly bought all 4 books and read them in a week (and then reread them). Dh is even on his second go around reading them and I just finished my third time.
I ordered tickets for New Moon as soon as my theater had them (8:00pm Saturday night) Now here's why I'm convinced we are insane:

So our theater is showing Twilight at 9:00pm on Thursday Nov. 19. We obviously never got a chance to see it in the theater. So we are now seeing Twilight at 9:00pm, New Moon at midnight and then I have to be at work at 7:30am the next day (DH at 8:00). And we'll still be going to the show at 8:00pm on Saturday.

Welcome to the Twilight Party!!!

If you haven't already done so then you and your husband might want to read the partial draft of Midnight Sun. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf It is Twilight from Edward's perspective. It got leaked and so Stephenie Meyer put the partial draft on her website. She may finish it one day but she isn't sure when, if ever, she will be able to get back into it - she was pretty heartbroken when it got leaked.

DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 12/12/10 ~WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2010 ~ABD Backstage Magic w/DIS Unplugged - 4/13/10 ~ WDW - Pop/Dolphin - Dec 2009- DAP ~ - WDW -Oct 2009 -F&W- SSR ~ DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 5/10/09 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2008- Mousefest ~ WDW- DTD Hilton - Sept 18, 2008 -MNSSHP ~ WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2008 ~ WDW- ASSports/Swan- April 2008 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2007- MVMCP - WDW - Oct 2007 -MNSSHP- ASMusic ~ Surprise WDW Birthday Trip - August 2007 - PPP - SSR ~ DCL Wonder - 4 day - 5/27/07 ~ WDW - SOG - March 2007 ~ WDW - Marriott World Ctr- January 2007 ~ WDW - SOG - October 2005 ~ WDW - Grandma's House - April 2005 ~ Contemporary Resort Merchandise CM - 1989 ~ Lost count of WDW visits since Grandma lived in Orlando since before the park was opened and I was there the year the MK opened - they had a chance to purchase the original WDW stock but thought it was too risky so they turned it down - darn, I could have been an heiress
Tonya2426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #762
BankBunny
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya2426 View Post
Welcome to the Twilight Party!!!

If you haven't already done so then you and your husband might want to read the partial draft of Midnight Sun. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf It is Twilight from Edward's perspective. It got leaked and so Stephenie Meyer put the partial draft on her website. She may finish it one day but she isn't sure when, if ever, she will be able to get back into it - she was pretty heartbroken when it got leaked.
Thanks for the suggestion, but we've been there and done that too. We both(along with the rest of you) can't wait for her to finally decide to finish Midnight Sun. What an amazing perspective. You knew Edward was tortured, but my god!
BankBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #763
Caribbeanprincess
Princess of the Caribbean Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmel View Post
The sad part is.. I don't think it is!
It is, Jackson had a weird haircut for Avatar:The Last Airbender, so he had to wear a wig through filming New Moon.

Me 25 ~[SIZE="1"][COLOR="lime"]Trips: April 1996 - Offsite ~ July 1998 - Offsite ~ April 2006 - Offsite ~ December 2007 - Offsite ~ December 2008 -Disney's BoardWalk Inn ~ June 2009 - Disney's AllStar Music ~ December/January 2010-2011 - Disney's AllStar Movies ~ December 2011 - Pop Century ~ December 2012 - Pop Century
Caribbeanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #764
MissDisney121
DIS Veteran

I just saw the preview of Bella's birthday party from the Ulalume show and I like it. I really love Emmett, he is just so adorable and I like the way they edited it differently than the trailer so it doesn't look like bella is throwing the box to the ground, which always bugged me, but I still don't know how you get a papercut so bad that it bleeds that much. I think the movie will be really good and better than Twilight so I'm excited.

MissDisney121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:06 PM   #765
Eeyores Butterfly

BL6 Blue Team Co-captain
I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse
I went "wow, that hurt"

I saw a commercial today that I thought was a new preview for New Moon, it was really a Volvo commercial! If you visit www.whatdrivesedward.com, you can enter for a chance to win tickets to the premiere of New Moon.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: