Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
JPetti
Earning My Ears

Smile Whats your favorite parks in WDW?

Hey everyone! I was wondering what your favorite parks in WDW were? I personally like the Magic Kingdom because theres always excitement! On my last trip to WDW I went to the Magic Kingdom 5 - 6 times. I think TommorowLand was a great addon to the Magic Kingdom because it really gives that futuristic feel and the rides are great! Back in 2005 I went on Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin 10 times. I highly recommend going to TommorowLand at night,the lights look fantastic! If you do go to TommorowLand at night make sure you take a ride on the TTA,It's very fun and the view is great! I also love the WDW Railroad,which is located in the front of Magic Kingdom. The park is big,so theres lots to explore while taking a ride on the WDW Railroad! Make sure you take a ride on the WDW Railroad right before the fireworks start at night because the train stops so you can watch them! I love all the parks at WDW because each of them come with their own special theme! For instance,Magic Kingdom's theme is fun and family,Epcot's is the future and excitement,Animal Kingdom's is wild and adventure and Hollywood Studios is big and loud. What are your favorite parks in WDW?
JPetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
WilsonFlyer

DIS Veteran

A poll, maybe?
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
PIRATEGIRL007
DIS Cast Member
OMG! I am about to jump up and down!
real technical words, aren't they!

First of all JPetti welcome to the Dis!

I am also a huge MK fan but everytime we visit, my favorite park changes. It all depends on the experience that trip. I love all the rides at the parks (except Astro Orbitor and Stitch in MK) and most of the shows, but what makes or breaks a trip for me is that special moment. It can be a charector interaction or a joke that DH and I have after seeing something happen or that getting that goosebumpy feeling when a song comes on or I see the way everything shines differently with the sun going donw, etc. Last year we only did 2 parks (yes it was wretched, we stayed OFF site too in Daytona) so MK ended up being my favorite. It was also my first trip w/ our kids and I loved that our little one got to ride so much there. This year its just hubbie and I again so MK will probably not be our fav, we are foodies and love epcot and have free dining so will be spending more time there and get the full WS immersion, so that may make the cut as favorite for this year. Only about 43 more days and I'll get to decide!
PIRATEGIRL007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:37 PM   #4
disnywd
Mouseketeer

I would have to say:

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom (tie)
Old 07-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
mdvonline
Earning My Ears

I like Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom
Old 07-21-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
Jenna319
DIS Veteran

Magic Kingdom & a CLOSE second, Epcot- We love strolling through World Showcase at night.... its so pretty

September '13- Boardwalk & Disneyland Hotel, December '12- 10-Year New Years Anniversary Trip- AoA, BCV & AKV Kidani, November '11- Old Key West, February '11- Family Trip- AKV Kidani & SSR, September '10- Disneyland Grand Californian, September '09- POR & Polynesian, October '08- CSR, March '08- Old Key West, October '07- <3 Disneymoon at BCV <3, '05- All Star Movies, '02- Polynesian, '01- Contemporary, '00- Girls Graduation Trip- Caribbean Beach, '98- Port Orleans French Quarter, '96- Port Orleans French Quarter, '94- All Star Music, '92 Contemporary & COUNTLESS off-property trips that I won't count
Jenna319 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney, family, fun, walt, world

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: