Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #3436
vicb
DIS Veteran
 
vicb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,997

Nice photos, thanks for sharing! And your kids are super cute!
vicb is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #3437
lbklyn
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 606

I agree! Beautiful children and your pictures came out great. Makes me want to be there!!!
lbklyn is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #3438
dwsandy
Mouseketeer
 
dwsandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: LaSalle, Ontario
Posts: 475

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicb View Post
Nice photos, thanks for sharing! And your kids are super cute!
Thanks . My dd's name is Maya and she thought it was so cool that the restaurant had the same name as her that's why there are so many pics of her near the signs for it. She spells it that way too.
__________________
DH43 me38dd12 ds9 dd6
May 90~off site/Dec 99~off site/Jan 04~POP/Oct 08~ASMo/Nov 09~CSR/May 10~BLT/Oct 10~AKV/Dec 10~ASMu/Mar 11~BLT/Oct 11~BLT/Dec 11~POP/Jan 12~AKV/Nov 12~BLT/May 13~BLT/Oct13~BLT
dwsandy is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #3439
Claire&TheBoys
The Queen of the Castle!
 
Claire&TheBoys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 5,540

Hey, I'm not sure if this has been posted before (I don't keep up with all the pages -- too many!), but they've moved around at least some of the bus queues at the parks. We noticed at the MK Monday night that whereas CSR used to have the first stop closest to the park exit, it's been moved to about midway down on the farthest depot to the right. Slot #15, I think it was. I know it used to be a lot closer because we waited there a lot of nights after Wishes in previous trips!

I didn't check any of the others as we didn't use the buses on Tuesday.
__________________
Claire Married 17 years to With (11) and (8)


"You see, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep down inside you... because that, my friends, is where the magic lives."

More than 25 trips to Disney World since age 4, including:
Jan 2014: OKW - Feb 2013 (DPHM): CSR - Sept 2012: Pop - Nov 2011: Pop - May 2011: CSR - Jan 2011: All-Star Sports - May 2010: Pop Century - Nov 2009: Wilderness Lodge - May 2009: Shades of Green -
Aug/Sept 2008: CSR - Jan 2008: POFQ - Sept 2007: CSR - Sept 2004: FWCabins - Sept 2003: CSR - Jan 1997: Honeymoon at Westgate - Plus many trips as a child at FW!
Claire&TheBoys is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #3440
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 38,181

dwsandy

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. They are absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the CSR. It's great to hear of another good stay at the CSR.

Do you mind if I copy a couple of your excellent pictures for the new CSR thread?

Kathy
KatMark is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #3441
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 38,181

To my fellow CSR friends, lurkers, fans, etc., the new CSR thread has been started. The mods should be closing this one soon.

Thanks for all your help and posts -- love to read good and bad to help others who are staying at the CSR.
KatMark is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #3442
dwsandy
Mouseketeer
 
dwsandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: LaSalle, Ontario
Posts: 475

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
dwsandy

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. They are absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the CSR. It's great to hear of another good stay at the CSR.

Do you mind if I copy a couple of your excellent pictures for the new CSR thread?

Kathy
Hi Kathy,

You may copy as many photos as you like. Can't wait to read more about CSR
__________________
DH43 me38dd12 ds9 dd6
May 90~off site/Dec 99~off site/Jan 04~POP/Oct 08~ASMo/Nov 09~CSR/May 10~BLT/Oct 10~AKV/Dec 10~ASMu/Mar 11~BLT/Oct 11~BLT/Dec 11~POP/Jan 12~AKV/Nov 12~BLT/May 13~BLT/Oct13~BLT
dwsandy is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #3443
a*lil*bit*goofy
If only I had a brain! :O/
Oh wow now i am even more excited for the odd nights
 
a*lil*bit*goofy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,558

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire&TheBoys View Post
Hey, I'm not sure if this has been posted before (I don't keep up with all the pages -- too many!), but they've moved around at least some of the bus queues at the parks. We noticed at the MK Monday night that whereas CSR used to have the first stop closest to the park exit, it's been moved to about midway down on the farthest depot to the right. Slot #15, I think it was. I know it used to be a lot closer because we waited there a lot of nights after Wishes in previous trips!

I didn't check any of the others as we didn't use the buses on Tuesday.
I commented about this earlier. We were dropped one morning where the stop was, and when we went to leave we stood and waited forever, to find out that they changed the stop to #15 to allow for longer lines for the bus.
__________________
(ME!) (DD age 10)(DS age 12)(SO)(Brother)(DB girlfriend) (Grandy)
a*lil*bit*goofy is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #3444
a*lil*bit*goofy
If only I had a brain! :O/
Oh wow now i am even more excited for the odd nights
 
a*lil*bit*goofy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,558

@dwsandy in your photos you show a room, what room number was it!?!?!! We just came back on the 20th and we were in room 8682!!!
__________________
(ME!) (DD age 10)(DS age 12)(SO)(Brother)(DB girlfriend) (Grandy)
a*lil*bit*goofy is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #3445
DearDaisyinDurham
I'm trying not to look at the poutine, it's my weakness
 
DearDaisyinDurham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Currently in the World
Posts: 3,207

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
To my fellow CSR friends, lurkers, fans, etc., the new CSR thread has been started. The mods should be closing this one soon.

Thanks for all your help and posts -- love to read good and bad to help others who are staying at the CSR.
Kathy, thank YOU!!!
__________________
DearDaisyinDurham is offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #3446
dwsandy
Mouseketeer
 
dwsandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: LaSalle, Ontario
Posts: 475

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*lil*bit*goofy View Post
@dwsandy in your photos you show a room, what room number was it!?!?!! We just came back on the 20th and we were in room 8682!!!
We were there the same time. we were there 11-22. The room number was 8605. Wasn't that a great location? Can't wait to go back
__________________
DH43 me38dd12 ds9 dd6
May 90~off site/Dec 99~off site/Jan 04~POP/Oct 08~ASMo/Nov 09~CSR/May 10~BLT/Oct 10~AKV/Dec 10~ASMu/Mar 11~BLT/Oct 11~BLT/Dec 11~POP/Jan 12~AKV/Nov 12~BLT/May 13~BLT/Oct13~BLT
dwsandy is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #3447
WLSILVERCREEKSPRINGS
DIS Veteran
 
WLSILVERCREEKSPRINGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 711

Hi All, we've been staying at the WL and have been thinking about trying a mod, the CS looks interesting just wondering how many hot tubs and locations? Also it looks very spread out is it a long walk to food court and pools? Thanks!
WLSILVERCREEKSPRINGS is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #3448
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 38,181

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLSILVERCREEKSPRINGS View Post
Hi All, we've been staying at the WL and have been thinking about trying a mod, the CS looks interesting just wondering how many hot tubs and locations? Also it looks very spread out is it a long walk to food court and pools? Thanks!
There is one hot tub -- it holds 22 people and it is by the main pool (also a sand volleyball court) and there are also three quiet pools. Yes, the resort is large, but the walk from point a to point b is no more than 10 minutes (I had a longer walk at the CR from our room in the tower to the food court and pool than I do at the CSR).
KatMark is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2 lbgraves Disney Cruise Line Forum 595 03-20-2014 02:34 PM
Show Your Face Thread soccercruiser87 Teen Disney 3636 02-03-2011 05:40 PM
Ahoy November 12th, 2009 Cruisers!! mem22 Disney Cruise Meets 1340 01-12-2010 08:34 AM
OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :) disneybarbie Doing the Happy Dance! 1137 12-30-2009 04:02 PM
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Official Thread - Part 5 newtodis Community Board 3737 08-14-2009 09:24 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: