Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Coping and Compassion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2010, 09:30 AM   #121
pfishgirl
In Loving Memory of Our Son 5/6/90 - 5/13/09

Thank You everyone for your Continuing Support & Encouragement & sharing your stories with me

My husband closes on his townhome today and officially moves out for good Saturday morning

I do NOT like this at all not one bit.. But again, Im being forced to accept it

I Love You

Last edited by pfishgirl; 01-15-2010 at 11:48 AM.
pfishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #122
tnkr mom
DIS Veteran

Stay strong for your son; he would not want you to be sad!
They say God has a master plan for us all and we do not know how each of us plays in it and to trust in him and he will see you through - easier said than done - I know!
We lost our nephew he was 22 about 2 weeks ago, also suddenly; he was treating for a kidney disease but never thought God would take him from us. I can't imagine your pain but know you have our prayers of support! And an angel looking over you and watching out for goodness to come your way.
Off Property 80's - All Star Music 90's, Wilderness Lodge '04 - PO Riverside '05, Rosen Center 1/06, All Star Sports 8/06, Animal Kingdom Lodge 3/07, Pop Century 10/08 for MNSSHP; DD March 09 Cheerleading @ Univ Trip, April 2009 DD Senior Class Trip Grad Night! And Lots and Lots of Trips to the Most Magical Place On Earth!
* Always looking for a deal to go back! *
tnkr mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #123
pfishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkr mom View Post
Stay strong for your son; he would not want you to be sad!
They say God has a master plan for us all and we do not know how each of us plays in it and to trust in him and he will see you through - easier said than done - I know!
We lost our nephew he was 22 about 2 weeks ago, also suddenly; he was treating for a kidney disease but never thought God would take him from us. I can't imagine your pain but know you have our prayers of support! And an angel looking over you and watching out for goodness to come your way.
Im so sorry for your loss
and Thank You for your kind words & encouragement

I Love You
Old 01-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #124
JoiseyMom
Have you had your SPANX today???
I mean, peep poop should be shiny and colored!!

Stacy..I am so sorry Andy did this too you, on top of everything else. One day he is going to wake up and say *** did I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to heck you are taking him to the cleaners!! I know that sounds petty..but heck..make him pay! And he wants you to make his life easier by making the divorce faster?? Umm...NO..why...so he can go off with his girl toy??

I am so so so so sorry!!

Hugs!! I am 1 hour away from you..if you need to get away or went to go out..let me know..I am there!!!!!!
2005 August - Surprise Trip for kids!! CSR; 2006 August - Surprise Trip for kids at CSR again!! 2007 August - 3 nite Wonder & AKL FD 3peat!!
2007 December 8 - 7nite Eastern on the Magic! 2008 August 17 DCL Magic EB Panama Canal; March 2011 WDW trip with friends. 2012 Aug 25 DCL Bahamas Magic from NYC;2012 Sept 12 DCL Canadian Magic;2013 Aug AKL Kidani;2013 Aug DCL Fantasy

I am Poohtiful and Poohlicious!!!! Have you had your Spanx today???
JoiseyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #125
safetymom
Have will travel
ABD trips = clothes optional

Sending hugs and prayers for all that you are dealing with.
safetymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #126
Jenvenza
Ratted out her husband's lack of pony knowledge for a tag!

Hope you are doing well!
Jenvenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #127
weswife
DIS Veteran

Hello, I just read this entire thread. All I can do is shake my head and take deep breaths. I don't have advice, I have never walked in your shoes. I feel so deeply moved by your story.

I am sorry for your loss. I can not imagine your pain. I have 3 of my own. My DD was very ill in 2007 and was very close to death. I am at a loss for words for you.

As for your divorce oh my is the reply. Its beyond thinking!

I guess I wanted you to know I am thinking and praying for you! I know we do not know each other and may never meet but you will be in my thoughts. You must be a strong lady and I hope something good comes your way!

All the best , take care! If you ever need a chat, I am here daily! Always here to listen and never judge. I will check this site to see if you update how you are.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:20 PM   #128
pfishgirl

Hi All
Checking In

I really do appreciate all your thoughts prayers and kinds words and for you sharing your stories with me

Im doing.. ok.. Ok as I can be I guess. Its still very hard and Im hurting for both losses all the time.

Im keeping busy and trying to stay active

I start Vocational School for Medical Receptionist on the 25th. Its an 11 week course and they help build your resume with you. Im excited, and it should keep me preoccupied so Im not sitting around in a big empty house dwelling on what could of or should of been

Again I thank each and every one of you for all your continuous support.. Its my Dis Family who help keep me Strong

I Love You
Old 01-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #129
shoes99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfishgirl View Post
Hi All
Checking In

I really do appreciate all your thoughts prayers and kinds words and for you sharing your stories with me

Im doing.. ok.. Ok as I can be I guess. Its still very hard and Im hurting for both losses all the time.

I start Vocational School for Medical Receptionist on the 25th. Its an 11 week course and they help build your resume with you. Im excited, and it should keep me preoccupied so Im not sitting around in a big empty house dwelling on what could of or should of been

Again I thank each and every one of you for all your continuous support.. Its my Dis Family who help keep me Strong

Thanks for checking in Stacy. You know we think about you every single day.
Aunt Michele

shoes99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #130
pfishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes99 View Post
Thanks for checking in Stacy. You know we think about you every single day.
Aunt Michele
Thank You

Love You

Thanks for still being my family.. You, Judy & Beth are the only ones that actually continue to check up on me.. Its appreciated..

I Love You
Old 01-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #131
circhead
Mouseketeer

Stacy.

Congratulations on school.
Damien is helping you find the strength to go on. Good for him.

I hope you continue to go forward. I believe that you are a very strong person for dealing with all the sorrow in your life this past year.

Thinking of you and wishing you well.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #132
weswife
DIS Veteran

Congrats!!!!!!! on going to school!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:24 AM   #133
tnkr mom
DIS Veteran

Thinking of you, how did the start of school go?
Off Property 80's - All Star Music 90's, Wilderness Lodge '04 - PO Riverside '05, Rosen Center 1/06, All Star Sports 8/06, Animal Kingdom Lodge 3/07, Pop Century 10/08 for MNSSHP; DD March 09 Cheerleading @ Univ Trip, April 2009 DD Senior Class Trip Grad Night! And Lots and Lots of Trips to the Most Magical Place On Earth!
* Always looking for a deal to go back! *
tnkr mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #134
TheDisneyGirl02
I found my Disney Prince!
Animals that have gone through the taxidermy process scare like nothing else!

Quote:
Ugh!!! It's almost over now..

My Husband is closing on his new place early. It was suppose to be Jan 25th. They upped it to next Friday. He will be moving out for good by Saturday..

I won't even really see him this week either.. He is leaving tonight and won't be back til Wednesday. He'll stay here Wednesday & Thursday & possibly Friday but not too sure..

I go on the 19th to the Divorce center to get the process started. Not my choice but he is pushing hard to get it over with..

My heart is so broken and I cry all the time

We should be divorced in March.. He'll be on his cruise with his Girlfriend while I will be in a court room getting a divorce.. Using a Divorce center only 1 spouse has to show up..

This really really stinks and Im so scared.. Ive never been alone before. I always at least had Damien by my side.. I miss my son so Much and the Holidays were just horrible without him

I am so sorry to hear about this.

Quote:
Hi All
Checking In

I'm hoping you had a good first day of school. Sending you more hugs because I don't know what else to say...
Old 01-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #135
snapppyd

Is the daughter a member of the Dis?
Every day seems to be April Fool's Day on the Dis lately

Location: Donna Reedville Mind Blown, Reeking Lumstown, OlderthanDirtboro, Only post the good ones, They Must be done away with at all costs,USA

I never even knew this part of the board existed. Your story was at the top and I just read the whole thing. I'm sitting here crying for you, I am beyond sorry for everything that has happened to you. I really can't imagine what you are going through.

I applaud you for moving on and going back to school. You WILL get through this! You are still a young woman and you can find happiness again.

...........................bored much?
snapppyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: