Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Camping at Disney World
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #1
Earthbenders
Earning My Ears

Site recommendations for loop 1700?

1 week to go until the first trip back to FW for me in 30 years The anticipation is brutal! I need to extend thanks to all on this forum as I have learned so much and feel much more prepared with all of the help and info found here.

With that said, I have searched and read and figured out that loop 1700 is desirable for a full hookup reservation. I would love to hear opinions as to where in the loop is good and why. We don't need to be close to anything really as we have rented a golf cart from Tee Time.(Thanks for that info!) We have 2 kids at 6yrs and 2yrs old. Priorities for us are having a dry site and to not be staring at the side of the trailer next to us when we're sitting outside under our awning. We have a 29' trailer without slides. Any opinions and comments are welcome!
Thanks!!
Earthbenders is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: