Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #16
Leitadala
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carps09 View Post
Yes, we are dressing up for MNSSHP! We knew we couldn't go without any costume at all, but we also didn't want to do the full head-to-toe outfit either. After some consideration, we decided to go as Lady and the Tramp! I have brown dog ears with light colored curly hair that I will hot glue onto the ears. DH has the most perfect "tramp" hat - he kind of looks like the little boy from Where the Wild Things Are. We will both wear dog collars and have on Lady and the Tramp t-shirts. And we're having dinner at Tony's...so we might ask someone to take our picture doing the spaghetti pose.
That will be so cute! It will make for a very memorable picture! We're going to eat at Tony's too, but our costumes will be more obvious (once we actually decide on them) as we'll be dressed head-to-toe, I hope that's acceptable for MNSSHP nights lol
Old 09-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #17
carps09
Norway's spirit always has been, and always will be, adventure

We just booked a spa pedicure for our last day at SSR! It will be a nice way to end a week of walking miles and miles around the World! After our pedicures, we'll enjoy a nice lunch at Chefs de France and then head home.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2009, 04:03 PM   #18
carps09

I took the day off work today so that I could finalize some wedding/honeymoon projects. I finished designing 2 t-shirts for us (one is for MNSSHP; the other is just for fun, we'll probably wear it on our AK day), and I bought the t-shirts that the designs will go on. I was originally going to buy transfer paper myself, but then I went to Staples and found out they will print, in color, onto transfer paper for $1.85/sheet. Since I only need 6 sheets, I think that's better than buying a whole stack of paper that I won't use and printing on my piddly color printer. I can't wait to see how these come out! My DF is such a good sport for wearing matching shirts. I made sure that he approved all designs first.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #19
DisneyObsessive
DIS Veteran

I'm on board! I'm an October tripper too, 15th to 19th. You guys are adorable!

Days Inn- Thanksgiving, 1988
Port Orleans, French Quarters- Christmas, 1998
Hotel Royal Plaza- July to August, 2003
Vistana Villa Resort- July, 2004
Pop Century (one night), Friends home in Tampa- Star Wars Weekends, May to June 2007
Coronado Springs-January 2009
Pop Century- October 2009
Old 09-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #20
carps09

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyObsessive View Post
I'm on board! I'm an October tripper too, 15th to 19th. You guys are adorable!
Thanks! Your trip is coming up soon!!

Last edited by carps09; 09-25-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #21
carps09

I can't believe it's only 8 days until our wedding and 10 days until our Disneymoon! I have the iron heating up right now to do our t-shirts...I think the transfers came out well, but I'm worried about how they will look on the t-shirts. We'll find out in a few minutes!!

I've been diligently checking the available ADRs for Tony's on the 6th...I'd prefer to move our ADR up just a tad earlier, but if we can't it's no big deal.

I've seen some posts about extra Fantasmic shows during October...but I can't figure out which calendar is right. I hope they have added some shows the week that we're there...originally they only scheduled 2 for the entire week.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #22
carps09

Good news - my first shirt came out great!! Now I have the confidence to finish the rest of them today. This morning I did the 3 mile Alzheimer's Walk (we did this in lieu of favors for our wedding) and it was super humid this morning. I sure hope some of this humidity goes away before our honeymoon! (I live about an hour and a half away from the World.)

I also need to figure out when to pick up our MNSSHP tix...can I pick up my will call tix at the resort? Or do I have to go to the MK to pick them up?
Old 10-01-2009, 01:31 PM   #23
manntra
DIS Veteran

An early congratulations and I am sure we will run into you at some point! Have a wonderful wedding!

Tracy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: