Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
jessrose18
ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!

jet ski rental in nassau ??

Is there anywhere to rent jet ski's in Nassau? We were thinking about doing Atlantis beach day/ or water park excursion or is there anywhere to rent jet ski's from Atlantis, do you have to be a guest there? How about anywhere else on the island, and do you know the rates? Thanks!

jessrose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:43 AM   #2
TheWog
The Curse has been Reversed
We did it on St. Thomas
That sounds like my way to watch them

We rented jet skis while enjoying Atlantis for a week. At the main beach at Atlantis if you look to the right, they are all over there. There were three different groups of people renting them. They will walk the beach to get customers. They were beached just in front of the Riu right next door to Atlantis and then there were some all the way down the other end of the beach more near the water park area. We rented from the guys in front of the Riu a couple of times and had a blast. The machines were in pretty good shape (better than I have seen in other ports). The prices start higher in the morning and slowly come down as the day goes on. I think they started around $90 for an hour and we got it for $60 or $65 for the hour (sorry I forget exactly). You don't have to be a guest of the resort, you just need to have some cash. I took my son with me and if you keep going to the right (facing the water) you can see many of the houses down there. We were told they belong to people such as Oprah, Barry Bonds, Michael Jordan, a few others. No way of verifying this, but we had fun deciding who we thought should live in each house. There is also an island way out there we went and sort of explored. When looking at it I couldn't believe how far away we went, but it was great.
TheWog is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: