Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #136
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Trivia help.

So World OF Disney NYC is having a store wide trivia contest. The beginning of ti is a questionnaire we can take home and get the answers however. Then it moves on to harder stuff and eventually a jeopardy type round , if you get that far.

So dear TR readers...help a CM out. Plus I thought it would be fun to have you all play along!

Here's this weeks questions. Some are fairly easy, I think they will get progressively harder.

1. What do the Little Einsteins travel in?
2. Where can you find the place where "the birds all sing and the flowers bloom"?
3.Name three Disney animated movies , not including sequels, with numbers in the title.
4.Name all the WDW resorts the Resorts Monorail makes stops at.
5.What year did the Mickey Mouse Club debut?
6.In High School Musical, what is the name of the winter musical that the Drama Club is preparing for?
7.What is the fictional town that Handy Manny lives in?
8.If you were on an attraction at Walt Disney World that takes you on a scenic flight over California, what park would you be in?
9.if you pop it...then lock it...then polka dot it...and finally hip-hop it just after you countrify it, what step would you find yourself doing next?
10. (is was a picture- it's of the birds outside of Nemo) What do the animals in the following pictures say?
Bonus: What was the name of the 1992 television series which featured Goofy in it?

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 08-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #137
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
So World OF Disney NYC is having a store wide trivia contest. The beginning of ti is a questionnaire we can take home and get the answers however. Then it moves on to harder stuff and eventually a jeopardy type round , if you get that far.

So dear TR readers...help a CM out. Plus I thought it would be fun to have you all play along!

Here's this weeks questions. Some are fairly easy, I think they will get progressively harder.

2. Where can you find the place where "the birds all sing and the flowers bloom"?
3.Name three Disney animated movies , not including sequels, with numbers in the title.
6.In High School Musical, what is the name of the winter musical that the Drama Club is preparing for?
8.If you were on an attraction at Walt Disney World that takes you on a scenic flight over California, what park would you be in?
9.if you pop it...then lock it...then polka dot it...and finally hip-hop it just after you countrify it, what step would you find yourself doing next?
10. (is was a picture- it's of the birds outside of Nemo) What do the animals in the following pictures say?
Bonus: What was the name of the 1992 television series which featured Goofy in it?

#8 Epcot !!!

Sad that's all I am sure of !!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #138
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:

No idea on numbers 1, 2, 6, 7, 9

3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 101 Dalmatians, and The Three Caballeros

4. Contemporary, Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian

5. 1955

8. Epcot

10. Mine, Mine, Mine

Bonus: Goof Troop

You probably already knew some of those, but it was fun helping out! Can't wait for the next set of questions!
Old 08-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #139
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

1. Rocket

We have HSM so I'll look if no one answers. And for number 9 we have the CD, so I could give it a listen.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #140
PrincessAlways
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Wow!!!! Some of those are hard!!!

1,2,6,7,9.....don't know!!!
3. I know 2 ..Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs, 101 Dalmations
4. Contemporary, Polynesian & Grand Floridian
5. Not quite sure.....I know it was in early fifties
8. Epcot
10. mine, mine, mine

You probably knew all of them, didn't you Kathy???
POR, 2003 OKW,2004 Poly, 2005 SSR (June), Pop (Sept), CSR (Nov), 2006 OKW (May), Swan (Sept), OKW (Nov), 2007 Pop (Feb), OKW (June), CR (Sept), BWV (Nov), 2008 CSR (April), OKW (July), SSR (Dec)2009 Pop (March) OKW (May) BLT (Nov), 2010 BLT (May) AKL (Oct) 2011 SWAN (March) BLT (June) AKL (Nov) OKW (Nov) 2012 BWI (March) OKW (May) POR Royal (Oct) OKW (Nov) 2013 BWV (Apr) offsite (July) Kidani (Dec) 2014 AKL (April)
Old 08-02-2009, 12:36 PM   #141
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Well I can't add any more !! But now I know where I answered this , cuz it's also on TFW and I thought I was going NUTS!!!

Has anyone been checking Jordans Quiz !! I did even worse on that!!!!
[/B][/URL]
[
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

Old 08-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #142
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

ADRs!

I answered all the trivia except for the HSM question. I will probably throw it on tomorrow to be sure. i think if we get any wrong we can't continue. Thank goodness for you fine folk and for google.

The real reason for this update.....
ADRs have been made!!!!

Wed Oct 28th- 4:05 pm @ The Plaza
Thurs Oct 29th - 12 noon @ Sci Fi Dine In Theater
Sunday Nov 1st - 8:55pm @ Boma
Mon Nov 2nd - 9am @ 1900 Park Fare

I have to call to make the tea reservation apparently but it can wait till i find out of L wants to do it. I used the online system both time with no trouble!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 08-02-2009, 09:36 PM   #143
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

I started drooling as soon as I read that you had secured a Boma ressie!
Old 08-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #144
PrincessAlways
DIS Veteran

ADRS.......
POR, 2003 OKW,2004 Poly, 2005 SSR (June), Pop (Sept), CSR (Nov), 2006 OKW (May), Swan (Sept), OKW (Nov), 2007 Pop (Feb), OKW (June), CR (Sept), BWV (Nov), 2008 CSR (April), OKW (July), SSR (Dec)2009 Pop (March) OKW (May) BLT (Nov), 2010 BLT (May) AKL (Oct) 2011 SWAN (March) BLT (June) AKL (Nov) OKW (Nov) 2012 BWI (March) OKW (May) POR Royal (Oct) OKW (Nov) 2013 BWV (Apr) offsite (July) Kidani (Dec) 2014 AKL (April)
Old 08-03-2009, 12:07 AM   #145
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:

ADRs have been made!!!!

I have to call to make the tea reservation apparently but it can wait till i find out of L wants to do it. I used the online system both time with no trouble!
Yay!!

I've read about the tea in other reports. It sounds divine, dahling....

Kathy
Old 08-03-2009, 11:50 AM   #146
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I answered all the trivia except for the HSM question. I will probably throw it on tomorrow to be sure. i think if we get any wrong we can't continue. Thank goodness for you fine folk and for google.

The real reason for this update.....
ADRs have been made!!!!

ADRs sound great !! Boma for breakfast is a new must do for me !!!
[/B][/URL]
[

Old 08-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #147
DisneymoonJess07
I <3 Disney - can I go back now??

Looks like you are doing great planning!

We are doing the Plaza as well, and Sci Fi - DH wanted Sci Fi, so who was I to argue

Looking forward to reading more.

PTR: MAY we go to Disney? Yes we MAY! May 2014
Our Trip Report: "Say Hi to Mickey for me!" - A Disneymoon Two Years in the Making *unfinished*
Our Pre-Trip Report - 2nd Anniversary Disneymoon Sept. 2009
Booed by n2wdisneyw!
1991 - offsite , 1994 - offsite , 1996 - offsite , 1999 - ASSp , 2009 - POR! w/free dining! 2014 - ?
Old 08-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #148
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

All of those ADR's sound so good Kat! You are making me hungry just thinking about The Plaza!
Old 08-03-2009, 01:38 PM   #149
Lynn5700
WOO HOO I will be there

Glad you were able to get all of your ADRS!!!

What a fun game you guys get to play at WOD!! Love it!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:06 PM   #150
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I started drooling as soon as I read that you had secured a Boma ressie!
It's my favorite dinner on property- hands down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAlways View Post
ADRS.......
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
Yay!!

I've read about the tea in other reports. It sounds divine, dahling....

Kathy
I ahve to remember to call today, i'm excited about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
ADRs sound great !! Boma for breakfast is a new must do for me !!!
The breakfast was GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneymoonJess07 View Post
Looks like you are doing great planning!

We are doing the Plaza as well, and Sci Fi - DH wanted Sci Fi, so who was I to argue

Looking forward to reading more.
Yep my DH was into it too, esp. since we have never been there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
All of those ADR's sound so good Kat! You are making me hungry just thinking about The Plaza!
I am looking fwd to it, it should be even better after a long morning of traveling too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn5700 View Post
Glad you were able to get all of your ADRS!!!

What a fun game you guys get to play at WOD!! Love it!
I am very excited about the trivia, its pretty cool!

I am going to do a post sometime tonight with a photo tour of the WoD NYC store. I took a bunch last week. Also some of my travels to central park. Expect it later today.

My Disney Princess, Lily

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: