Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
Rymer
Earning My Ears

what time do busses start running?

we have the Princess storybook breakfast at Epcot at 8:05am on a Sunday......do you know how early the busses start running? we are staying at the POFQ. any suggestions as to how to get there? much appreciated!
thanks!
Rymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:14 AM   #2
Macduffy
DIS Veteran

Found this on the Mom's Panel:

Getting information on bus schedules for early character breakfasts is confusing. If you ask a Cast Member "What time do the buses start running to the parks?" they will always tell you, correctly, that the [regular] buses start one hour before scheduled park opening. HOWEVER, if you ask them "What time do buses start running for character breakfasts, then the answer will be different, since there are special bus schedules and routes set up to ensure that guests can get to their early character breakfast meals. In the case of early character breakfasts at the Magic Kingdom (Crystal Palace and Cinderella's Royal Table, or "CRT" as you call it), the character breakfast buses start running at 6:30 am.

For other readers, who may have similar questions for other parks, my understanding is that the character breakfast buses for the other three parks start around 7:00-7:15 am. You can (and should) confirm this character breakfast bus timing at your resort when you check in.

Regarding the time the park opens, it may vary slightly depending upon the crowd levels. My experience for a 8:05 CRT reservation was that we were let in immediately when we got to the parks at approximately 7:45 am. To make sure that I give you accurate information I confirmed with several Cast Members and the general concensus is that you will usually be let in around 7:45 am, but it could be 7:30 am if it is busy, and it will always be open no later than 8:00 am for an early character breakfast.

Good Luck

This is you. This is your badness level. It's unusually high from someone your size. - Lilo to Stitch
Macduffy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-08-2009, 08:50 AM   #3
luvmy3jewels
DIS Veteran

This is probably a stupid question, but do you have to be going to a character breakfast in order to ride the early bus? For example, we are going to be staying at one of the All Stars resorts, but want to make an early (8:00) breakfast ADR at Kona. Would we be able to ride the character breakfast bus (O'Hana's character breakfast is at the same time in the same building)?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
Rymer
Earning My Ears

thanks so much.....wow that sounds kind of confusing doesn't it? my friend told me that it takes a good 15 minutes to get to the princess breakfast from the time you get into the park....I'm kinda worried now about getting there on time. oh man.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macduffy View Post
Found this on the Mom's Panel:

Getting information on bus schedules for early character breakfasts is confusing. If you ask a Cast Member "What time do the buses start running to the parks?" they will always tell you, correctly, that the [regular] buses start one hour before scheduled park opening. HOWEVER, if you ask them "What time do buses start running for character breakfasts, then the answer will be different, since there are special bus schedules and routes set up to ensure that guests can get to their early character breakfast meals. In the case of early character breakfasts at the Magic Kingdom (Crystal Palace and Cinderella's Royal Table, or "CRT" as you call it), the character breakfast buses start running at 6:30 am.

For other readers, who may have similar questions for other parks, my understanding is that the character breakfast buses for the other three parks start around 7:00-7:15 am. You can (and should) confirm this character breakfast bus timing at your resort when you check in.

Regarding the time the park opens, it may vary slightly depending upon the crowd levels. My experience for a 8:05 CRT reservation was that we were let in immediately when we got to the parks at approximately 7:45 am. To make sure that I give you accurate information I confirmed with several Cast Members and the general concensus is that you will usually be let in around 7:45 am, but it could be 7:30 am if it is busy, and it will always be open no later than 8:00 am for an early character breakfast.

Good Luck
Rymer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: