Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #91
Sunset Cliffs
DIS Veteran
 
Sunset Cliffs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,004

Wow! I can't believe you were able to get that many people together. How fun! It was probably nice to have to look forward to after a long day in the car.
Sunset Cliffs is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 02:58 AM   #92
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC
 
OneTreeHillAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,098

Is Nashville on the way to Florida? It seems so far over!? Maybe not from the North? It's late. Brains ready for sleep. I saw the Dismeet pics on Dawn's TR. That was great of your dad to take all those pics for everyone. And a huge Dismeet at the mall! Can't wait to hear about WDW!!!
OneTreeHillAddict is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-07-2009, 04:48 AM   #93
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran
 
Lifelong_Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,751

Signing on and looking forward to more.
Lifelong_Dreamer is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #94
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!
 
punkin413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: georgia, but i haven't seen a peach tree yet
Posts: 9,472

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Haha, I heard MeMom say that you guys were all going there but I thought you were going there after eating at RFC or something so we went ahead. I laughed when I saw you guys. Hope you didn't mind me standing around talking to you guys while we were in there!

You don't sound like a chipmunk! I love your accent!

I miss Opryland too!
erica and i were meeting my dad and brother (and little margot) for dinner at macaroni grill at 8:00 i believe, so we went to the disney store first. and of course i didn't mind talking to you - i was glad to see you again!

thanks about the accent.
punkin413 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 08:29 AM   #95
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!
 
jenjolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
Posts: 8,157

What a DISmeet!! So glad you were able to get together and what fun!!!! I have a big DISmeet in my future and I can't wait to meet up with a lot of special people!!
__________________


My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 AM   #96
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy
 
All7OfUs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Salem, OR; formerly from Crapistan- Really!!
Posts: 13,089

Hey There Tink Girl!!

I've finally made it over here, and so excited to follow along on your TR with you!!

It WAS so great to meet you, and yes, your Dad is so super nice! He really went the extra mile to make everyone feel comfortable.

I had the pasta too, and it WAS so yummy!

So, you're off, and we all can't wait to see what happens on your next day, after we had left you.

Come on over and join our fun too! See the link in my siggie.
Liesa
__________________

All7OfUs is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #97
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!
 
tinkgurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 10,741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Cliffs View Post
Wow! I can't believe you were able to get that many people together. How fun! It was probably nice to have to look forward to after a long day in the car.
It was a nice end to the day that's for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
Is Nashville on the way to Florida? It seems so far over!? Maybe not from the North? It's late. Brains ready for sleep. I saw the Dismeet pics on Dawn's TR. That was great of your dad to take all those pics for everyone. And a huge Dismeet at the mall! Can't wait to hear about WDW!!!
Yep, Nashville is on the way to FL for us! Haha, It's okay Tammy! I can see you now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Signing on and looking forward to more.
Glad you made it over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
erica and i were meeting my dad and brother (and little margot) for dinner at macaroni grill at 8:00 i believe, so we went to the disney store first. and of course i didn't mind talking to you - i was glad to see you again!

thanks about the accent.
I saw those pictures from your dinner on your TR..very cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
What a DISmeet!! So glad you were able to get together and what fun!!!! I have a big DISmeet in my future and I can't wait to meet up with a lot of special people!!
Who all are you meeting up with?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
Hey There Tink Girl!!

I've finally made it over here, and so excited to follow along on your TR with you!!

It WAS so great to meet you, and yes, your Dad is so super nice! He really went the extra mile to make everyone feel comfortable.

I had the pasta too, and it WAS so yummy!

So, you're off, and we all can't wait to see what happens on your next day, after we had left you.

Come on over and join our fun too! See the link in my siggie.
Liesa
Hey! Glad you found this! It was great meeting you too! You got the pasta too?! Haha, it was good wasn't it?!
tinkgurl is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #98
troobabiee7
The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences
 
troobabiee7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,322

Hey Tink!!! How did I miss this?? You're already off to a great start, what a fun Dismeet! I'm so excited to read about your trip, I've been looking forward to it for so long :

I also started a new TR since our plans changed. The link's in my sig, check it out!
troobabiee7 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #99
carone0318
Disney-aholic, can't get enough of this place!!!
 
carone0318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,094

Just found your TR, great start - awesome how you had a Dis-Meet before even getting to WDW!

We had a great week, about to start my report too. Almost through all of my photopass pics. Before boarders and stuff I had about 250 pictures - after adding boarders - close to 800 pictures! Yikes .

Can't wait until day 2!
__________________
EeyoreFan
DVC Member since 99
carone0318 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #100
maroo
DIS Veteran
 
maroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MS
Posts: 8,042

HI there! I am so LATE! I can't believe this is 7 pages long already and I am just now tuning in!

I will try not to just lurk this time!

Awesome start! It was great to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Hey... there's my good ol' pals Maroo & All7ofus!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you guys had a great time at the meet!

You weren't even at Disney yet but you were partaking in Disney activities!!! Love it!!!!
Yeah...that's nice... This is where the whole "you have to eat your veggies" deal started!
maroo is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #101
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael
 
dismagiclover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,071

Sounds like you brought a little of Disney to Nashville Can't wait to hear more
dismagiclover is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #102
PookieB
DVC Dreaming
 
PookieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 158 miles away from WDW
Posts: 913

Great start and a great Dismeet! I hope I can do that someday.
__________________

July 87 MK/Epcot|Aug 91 MGM/Epcot|Feb 94 FWC/MGM|Oct 01 Ecpot/MGM|Dec 02 ASMo/MVMCP|Oct 05 ASMu & POP/MNSSHP|Dec 05 ASp/MGM/MVMCP||Jan 06 CSR/WP Wedding & Narcoossee's/WL Honeymoon/Epcot/AK/SOA/V&A's|July 06 MK B-day Trip||Nov 06 DTD-RFC||Jun 07 Swan/DTD|Aug 07 POFQ/DPAPP|Oct 07 POP/MNSSHP/F&W|Jan 08 Anniversary Trip POR/SSR/La Nouba|Oct 08 ASMu/MNSSHP|Dec 08 CSR/MVMCP/Epcot-Candlelight|June 09 OKW/AKV/AK/DHS/MK|Oct 09 CSR/MNSSHP/Epcot/DHS|Jan 10 BLT MK/Epcot/DHS|May 10 SSR/MK/AK| Oct 10 CB MNSSHP| Oct 11 AKV MNSSHP| Feb 12 POP | Oct 12 BC MNSSHP | | Feb 13 DCL Wonder| Oct 13 ASM F&W/MNSSHP |Dec 13 AKV | Oct 14 VGF MNSSHP/F&W | Jan 15 VWL/DCL Dream
PookieB is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #103
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!
 
tinkgurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 10,741

Quote:
Originally Posted by troobabiee7 View Post
Hey Tink!!! How did I miss this?? You're already off to a great start, what a fun Dismeet! I'm so excited to read about your trip, I've been looking forward to it for so long :

I also started a new TR since our plans changed. The link's in my sig, check it out!
Hey girl, I was wondering when you'd make it over here! I'll have to check out your new TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carone0318 View Post
Just found your TR, great start - awesome how you had a Dis-Meet before even getting to WDW!

We had a great week, about to start my report too. Almost through all of my photopass pics. Before boarders and stuff I had about 250 pictures - after adding boarders - close to 800 pictures! Yikes .

Can't wait until day 2!
Glad you made it over here! Haha...we have a ton of pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroo View Post
HI there! I am so LATE! I can't believe this is 7 pages long already and I am just now tuning in!

I will try not to just lurk this time!

Awesome start! It was great to meet you!

Yeah...that's nice... This is where the whole "you have to eat your veggies" deal started!
Hey girl! It was so much fun to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismagiclover View Post
Sounds like you brought a little of Disney to Nashville Can't wait to hear more
Glad you made it over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieB View Post
Great start and a great Dismeet! I hope I can do that someday.
Glad you made it over!
tinkgurl is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #104
mom2shayleeandlogan
Mouseketeer
 
mom2shayleeandlogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 224

can't wait to hear more!
__________________
Aug.'09 ASSport, Sept.'10 BLT Feb.'11 POFQ Aug. '11 BLT Dec.'12 BWV

mom2shayleeandlogan is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #105
tinawv
If I had a penny for everytime I wished to be in WDW I would be a millionare :-)
 
tinawv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 2,150

Looking forward to reading more about your trip. You and your boyfriend make such a cute couple.
__________________
Shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land among the stars - Les Brown



tinawv is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disney Picture of the Day Thread - June 12, 2009 WeatherbySwann Theme Parks Community 3744 02-01-2010 06:48 PM
There is NO random dancing at Disney! A June TR *NEW 9/19 *FINAL THOUGHTS* cjackearl Completed Trip Reports 717 10-04-2009 07:02 AM
"The Dapplebeans Rejuvenation at Sea" June 20, 2009 *TORTOLA/TONS OF PICS* RoyalVizier Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports 262 10-02-2009 08:11 PM
Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN parkers*momma Budget Board 3728 09-26-2009 10:21 PM
Dis anyone else hear...Aerosmith no longer sponsoring RR nezy Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies 19 07-03-2009 10:10 AM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: