Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2009, 11:27 AM   #916
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Time to get started on the PTR for next time!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #917
LilAnn
DIS Veteran

Just checking in to see if you started your new PTR yet. heehee. Like your new avatar by the way. cute! Oh, did you hear about the new Dooney and Bourke Disney bags? I don't know if you are into them or not, I'm usually not, but couldn't resist the wristlet when I saw them posted on the dis! I thought of you when someone posted one of the larger bags with Tinkerbell smack dab in the middle! Stay warm and good luck with classes! It's getting cold up here in MA too!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #918
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Time to get started on the PTR for next time!!!
Haha, I know I know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
Just checking in to see if you started your new PTR yet. heehee. Like your new avatar by the way. cute! Oh, did you hear about the new Dooney and Bourke Disney bags? I don't know if you are into them or not, I'm usually not, but couldn't resist the wristlet when I saw them posted on the dis! I thought of you when someone posted one of the larger bags with Tinkerbell smack dab in the middle! Stay warm and good luck with classes! It's getting cold up here in MA too!
I know! I'm sorry! I will soon!

Thanks, I liked that pic of her so I had to change my avatar!

OMG, yes I saw the new bags. I commented on it: "I.must.have.this." I asked for it for Christmas now! Aw thanks for thinking of me!

Ugh, I'm so sick of the rain!! Hope you stay warm too!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #919
tinkgurl

PTR IS STARTED FOLKS!!! The link is in my signature!
Old 10-16-2009, 07:09 AM   #920
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

YAY, going to your PTR now!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 10-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #921
stacopp
Disney Dork

I just wanted to say I read through your whole trip report today (whew) and it was great!!! I feel the same way everytime I am at Disney- I love it there so much. You are a great reporter- I loved the 1900 Park Fare "argument" and am looking to your PTR.
Good luck in school!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 10:32 PM   #922
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
YAY, going to your PTR now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacopp View Post
I just wanted to say I read through your whole trip report today (whew) and it was great!!! I feel the same way everytime I am at Disney- I love it there so much. You are a great reporter- I loved the 1900 Park Fare "argument" and am looking to your PTR.
Good luck in school!!!
Geeze! You read the whole thing TODAY?! Well thanks! I'm glad you liked it..I just started my PTR yesterday..the link is in my signature!
Old 10-24-2009, 10:23 PM   #923
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

i know this is crazy but i'm attempting to catch up and i have no idea where i left off, so i'm gonna read backwards! it's easier than finding where i stopped reading. be back later!
Old 10-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #924
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
After we got unpacked, we headed to Opry Mills. Of course, we had to park outside of Rainforest Cafe. When we walked in, I got sad and wished that MeMom, Jill, Dawn and everyone else was there for a meet up.
awww...i wish i was there, too! maybe we should've waited to do the hippo meet that day instead of when you were heading down there. this way at least we could try to cheer you up!
Old 10-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #925
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

so sad it's your last day! but from what i read you will be returning pretty soon!

Quote:
We made our way through the shops..and outside one of them, I turned to the right and went into the little alley area they have there and found the Voice lessons window and sure enough, you can hear someone having a lesson if you listen closely!
isn't this so cool? ray and i were taking a break on a bench in this alley way one day and i just happened to hear the tap dancing lessons out of that window. so cool!
Old 10-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #926
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
As we were sitting down, we saw a lady walk by with a cart full of teddy bears. I instantly knew who she was! Some of you may have read about her on the DIS, like I did before we left home. She and her husband used to come to the GF all the time and I guess they used to love sitting in the lobby, people watching. Her husband has passed away, but she still comes to the GF lobby to sit every single day since then because she feels that he’s there with her still. So sad. I wanted to go up to her and say “Hi” but I didn’t want to freak her out by telling her that I read about her on the internet. Ha.
this is so sweet.

oh my gosh, the story of the stepsisters fighting was AWESOME! erica and i ate there last year and they were hysterical then, too. i highly recommend this dinner just for them. they are a hoot!

oh, and i just wanted to mark my place before i hit the hay. i'm on page 51. will be back later to catch up more!
Old 10-25-2009, 12:10 PM   #927
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
i know this is crazy but i'm attempting to catch up and i have no idea where i left off, so i'm gonna read backwards! it's easier than finding where i stopped reading. be back later!
Quote:
awww...i wish i was there, too! maybe we should've waited to do the hippo meet that day instead of when you were heading down there. this way at least we could try to cheer you up!
Quote:
so sad it's your last day! but from what i read you will be returning pretty soon!

isn't this so cool? ray and i were taking a break on a bench in this alley way one day and i just happened to hear the tap dancing lessons out of that window. so cool!
Quote:
this is so sweet.

oh my gosh, the story of the stepsisters fighting was AWESOME! erica and i ate there last year and they were hysterical then, too. i highly recommend this dinner just for them. they are a hoot!

oh, and i just wanted to mark my place before i hit the hay. i'm on page 51. will be back later to catch up more!
Haha, glad you're catching up! You were a big part of this trip. Yes, I know we only hung out together for a bit, but it was so great!

Then come over to my PTR plllllease!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: