Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 12:43 PM   #2281
wheezywhizzy
Earning My Ears

Don't know if it's been posted but some of the cast (Robbie Coltrane, Emma Watson, Matthew Lewis, and Phelps twins) are at the park today.

Pic: http://mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_l...wwcastfull.jpg

I love Emma's dress.

Anyway, was anyone there today and maybe saw/met them?
Old 05-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #2282
MadeToLove
The Ultimate Potterholic

In addition to that adorable picture Wheezy posted a link to, Emma announced the winners of the Today show contest today (all four get to go, so that brings the crowds up a bit on the 18th haha).

See the video here: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...52826#37252826
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-20-2010, 02:29 PM   #2283
johnsonet
DIS Veteran

I'm flipping out BIG TIME at the idea of WWoHP HOPING that we can experience it in "soft opening" over the next couple of weeks while in Orlando area... These updates/tidbits are great!
Old 05-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #2284
Don Pacho
Uncle Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheezywhizzy View Post
Don't know if it's been posted but some of the cast (Robbie Coltrane, Emma Watson, Matthew Lewis, and Phelps twins) are at the park today.

Pic: http://mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_l...wwcastfull.jpg

I love Emma's dress.

Anyway, was anyone there today and maybe saw/met them?

Thanks. Nice pic

Old 05-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #2285
Claymax
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selket View Post
If someone still has the packaging from the HP candy - does it say on the allergen warning whether it contains or "may contain" or "made in factory" for peanuts/tree nuts? It would be cool if my son who has nut allergies could eat it but I am doubting!
Well here's a blow up of DisneyGerry's picture of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans menu card that came inside a box of the (jelly) beans.

I can see the fine print on this side and it doesn't have any of the peanut warnings you sometimes see but as you know that doesn't guarantee anything.

WDW - WL-4/06, FW-12/06, FW-12/07
DL - 13 times between 1971-74
Old 05-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #2286
Claymax
Mouseketeer

Double posted, scuse me.

WDW - WL-4/06, FW-12/06, FW-12/07
DL - 13 times between 1971-74

Last edited by Claymax; 05-20-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Doubly posted
Old 05-20-2010, 06:29 PM   #2287
princessgirl2238
Mouseketeer

Location: somewhere in the world (ha ha hopefully in disney world :)

i was able to go to harry potter world last night (i'm a team member) and it was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! the details are so absolutely perfect. i had butterbeer and bought candy at honeydukes and even had ollivander find me a wand i was sad that the new ride is not up yet and but i know they'll have a special riding for us soon because they always preview the ride to the team members to work out the kinks before they let the public ride it. when we walked through the castle you could tell that they are working day and night to get the ride up in time for the opening.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #2288
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymax View Post
Well here's a blow up of DisneyGerry's picture of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans menu card that came inside a box of the (jelly) beans.

I can see the fine print on this side and it doesn't have any of the peanut warnings you sometimes see but as you know that doesn't guarantee anything.

Fish jelly beans now that is different !!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip
Old 05-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #2289
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessgirl2238 View Post
i was able to go to harry potter world last night (i'm a team member) and it was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! the details are so absolutely perfect. i had butterbeer and bought candy at honeydukes and even had ollivander find me a wand i was sad that the new ride is not up yet and but i know they'll have a special riding for us soon because they always preview the ride to the team members to work out the kinks before they let the public ride it. when we walked through the castle you could tell that they are working day and night to get the ride up in time for the opening.

here is a link to the video that shows Emma Watson and the others just finishing the ride...it is a little bit in...on the Wand Chooses You video

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...0Chooses%20You

Last edited by damo; 05-20-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #2290
the Dark Marauder
Proud Redhead
Time Travel Grand Master
It has achieved Legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymax View Post

I had the misfortune of having an onion jellybean.

And yet, I loved it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessgirl2238 View Post
I want to add on to this, about how much absolute enjoyment I had, but am resisting. I am resisting telling how much I liked butter beer and pumpkin juice, or my positive thoughts on hippogriff and whatnot....
Old 05-20-2010, 11:21 PM   #2291
MadeToLove
The Ultimate Potterholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo View Post
here is a link to the video that shows Emma Watson and the others just finishing the ride...it is a little bit in...on the Wand Chooses You video

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...0Chooses%20You
Actually, check out the longer version: Wizarding World Tour http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...0Chooses%20You (you may have to click on the link to the longer video on the right if you don't get the right one from this link)

I suspect this one will be on the universal website tomorrow morning, but if you are still up now, check it out it's the best!!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:29 PM   #2292
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist

I'm so excited about this as it comes closer. We have three days scheduled for Universal in August and I definitely know where we're heading first! I can't wait to try the butterbeer...
Old 05-20-2010, 11:35 PM   #2293
Planogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeToLove View Post
In addition to that adorable picture Wheezy posted a link to, Emma announced the winners of the Today show contest today (all four get to go, so that brings the crowds up a bit on the 18th haha).

See the video here: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...52826#37252826
That is a wonderful video. How kind of Universal.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:36 PM   #2294
Mad Hattered
I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeToLove View Post
Actually, check out the longer version: Wizarding World Tour http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...0Chooses%20You (you may have to click on the link to the longer video on the right if you don't get the right one from this link)

I suspect this one will be on the universal website tomorrow morning, but if you are still up now, check it out it's the best!!!!
SWEET! That is gonna mess some people up if it's as intense as that!

Sarcasm....the body's natural defense against stupid.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:42 PM   #2295
Planogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hattered View Post
SWEET! That is gonna mess some people up if it's as intense as that!
I kind of hope it won't be quite that flippy but who knows? Has there been a mention of height requirements?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: