Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
Bsbllmom
Mouseketeer

I know it is getting close!!

I know the rates and codes are coming out soon for 2010 but I was wondering if they will send an email with the new codes or do I just watch for them here and at Mouseplanet?

This is my first time planning a WDW trip and I know that everything is going to start coming out and I am getting nervous that I am going to miss the best deal.

Also I see that Southwest is booking up to January 2010 and I was wondering if anyone knows when they will start booking for February.

Thanks for your help.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
marcielm
DIS Veteran

My guess is SW won't start taking Feb ressies until WDW announces the rates.

I'm anxiously awaiting the package rates as well, because I'm ready to book my March 2010 trip with our BFF's! I was just visiting them this past weekend, and they are getting excited because their boys haven't been before. Should be fun!
marcielm is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #3
Miaka
DIS Veteran

So jealous you get to go with your friends I was just talking to my best friend and she and her family want to go, but it's not so affordable for them to fly from England to go next year even with the military discounts for tickets. That would be so awesome, our famillies together would qualify for grand gathering having 12 between the both of us.

Okay, done lamenting. and hijacking threads.

From what I read, codes and such for Feb and march will not come out until around November, and the CSM I talked to said that the rates will be out late august, and that the resort prices will go up, but they do not know how much, at this point.
Miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #4
marcielm
DIS Veteran

I understand about your friends, we begged this family to come with us last March (before we knew we would be going again in a year) but they couldn't because the couple had just come back from a trip to Hawaii in Nov '08. Plus, we booked in early Feb. so the holidays were still hittin' pretty hard!

My DH said we could go back next March, only if they could go with us. Little did he know I was going to be watching for the kids' spring breaks to line up and jump on that offer!!!

We are going to book at rack rate, and then hope for some good deals. It helps that they are Disney Visa holders, and I'm really praying for some great deals or PINs to come our way. I love that you can get 3 rooms on a PIN. We have 1 other family we might just go ahead and book with us, so they can take advantage of the same deal!
marcielm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Miaka
DIS Veteran

Too fun!!
we're going in Feb, going to book rack rate and hope for a discount. either way we're planning for the most and hoping for the best.
Miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #6
figment82
Mouseketeer

Southwest's site says they will open up airfares through March 31, 2010 on September 3, just FYI
figment82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #7
Bsbllmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by figment82 View Post
Southwest's site says they will open up airfares through March 31, 2010 on September 3, just FYI
Oh good, thank you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: