Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #91
jbrady100
Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be!

James from California

April 2006 - POP / June 2006 - SSR / December 2006 - SSR / April 2007 - OKW / December 2007 - AKV / April 2008 - BCV / June 2008 - SSR
Future Trip: November 2009 - AKV Kidani and DCL
jbrady100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #92
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthiagayle01 View Post
Cynthia from Louisiana
hello Cynthia any plans for the weekend???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrady100 View Post
James from California
hiya james... your tickers says your next DVC vacation.. which is your home resort??? Have you tried all of them already ??? I had not tried BCV and might not be able to... I was hoping to get to try the WLV this weekend but as always I end up at BWV...
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2009, 08:22 PM   #93
jbrady100

hiya james... your tickers says your next DVC vacation.. which is your home resort??? Have you tried all of them already ??? I had not tried BCV and might not be able to... I was hoping to get to try the WLV this weekend but as always I end up at BWV...[/QUOTE]

My home resorts are AKV and GCV, I always end up at AKV though. I have tried them all except for Vero and VWL, gotta try BCV that pool is really cool!

April 2006 - POP / June 2006 - SSR / December 2006 - SSR / April 2007 - OKW / December 2007 - AKV / April 2008 - BCV / June 2008 - SSR
Old 07-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #94
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:

My home resorts are AKV and GCV, I always end up at AKV though. I have tried them all except for Vero and VWL, gotta try BCV that pool is really cool!
Aaaahhhh yes GCV... that is in my to see/try list... last time I was in DL was 94 but WDW is just convenient for me... 2 hours away by plane and the DING rates are hard to say no to...

Yes AKV.. love the jambo stayed their for a week in April... not to impress with Kidani but love their fitness room(and no I dont use it I just love it )

My home resort is SSR not alot loves that big piece of resort but I do... it smells like cabinet and I love it
Old 07-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #95
jbrady100

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
Aaaahhhh yes GCV... that is in my to see/try list... last time I was in DL was 94 but WDW is just convenient for me... 2 hours away by plane and the DING rates are hard to say no to...

Yes AKV.. love the jambo stayed their for a week in April... not to impress with Kidani but love their fitness room(and no I dont use it I just love it )

My home resort is SSR not alot loves that big piece of resort but I do... it smells like cabinet and I love it
I am only 45 minutes from DL, go all the time There is nothing like WDW though, DL is just like a little tease!

Old 07-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #96
DFD
I take it plain

Quote:
I am only 45 minutes from DL, go all the time There is nothing like WDW though, DL is just like a little tease!
Ahh before here my family was in San Jose ( I was concieved under the San Mateo bridge) fthen moved to San Diego which was a nice distance from DL... left Cali in 91 and moved here in the EC...

When was the last time were you at the World ???
Old 07-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #97
DFD
I take it plain

Well.. this is it for me... signing off for the next 72 hours... be good.. be safe... and

A Happy Fourth to everyone!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #98
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
hiya james... your tickers says your next DVC vacation.. which is your home resort??? Have you tried all of them already ??? I had not tried BCV and might not be able to... I was hoping to get to try the WLV this weekend but as always I end up at BWV...
Quote:

I agree with James the pool is cool! And am thinking BWV is sooo much closer to JRs and Scotty

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #99
DFD
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
I agree with James the pool is cool! And am thinking BWV is sooo much closer to JRs and Scotty
hahaha yes I love BWV... did I tell you I saw Michael on my way to the bus last June.. he was on his way to work and I was on my way to MK.. like a dork I smiled and waved.. he did wave back.. but did not bother carrying aconversation!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #100
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
hahaha yes I love BWV... did I tell you I saw Michael on my way to the bus last June.. he was on his way to work and I was on my way to MK.. like a dork I smiled and waved.. he did wave back.. but did not bother carrying aconversation!!!
No you hadnt told me... LOL love those guys!

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:48 AM   #101
DFD
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
No you hadnt told me... LOL love those guys!
am going to try to see them Sunday!!! Ok dishes are washed.. last piece of laundry is folded... bags in the car... I have 3 hours to nap then off to see the mouse I go!
Old 07-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #102
Mahorn
Mouseketeer

Happy 4th everyone anyone doing anything fun for the holiday?
Old 07-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #103
lovemickeyshouse
DISNEY LOVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahorn View Post
Happy 4th everyone anyone doing anything fun for the holiday?
Working then goin to see fireworks at our local slot parlor
First deluxe stay Wilderness Lodge Dec 2010 with parents,Sis,Bro in Law 3 nrphews one of which my godson and his first Disney trip.September 2009 Pop 33rd Bday free dining trip was awesome. Been at Pop once in 2008 for World Series game 2 in Tampa and Port Orleans Riverside March 2008 family trip with parents and sis's family
It all started in 1980 and then 1985 and 1988 .No trips for 17 years and in 2005 I was at my 2nd home for the Superbowl what a story and since my Disney love went on. Can't wait for my next trip is the Hooneymoon in November 2012. Check out my internet show at [url]www.philliebeerman.com
lovemickeyshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #104
DVC Erik
Earning My Ears

He everyone Erik from Boston, Ma
DVC Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #105
Mahorn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVC Erik View Post
He everyone Erik from Boston, Ma