Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
disney<333
DIS Veteran

The Fab 4 are going back to Disney PTR Oct 09

To my PTR it's must first attempt so wish me luck.

Let me start of with the characters theres me Dw Barbara I was an art teacher that recently got laid off. Family and Disney is my life. And I love sharing Disney with my dds

Theres me with my girl from our may trip which I'll be starting a TR for that one soon just bare with me

Next up to bat with the DH Mitch He works at home and goes on business trips when needed. Hes the one whos on the phone/computer booking resort and ADRS. (After I make the chart with places and times of course no way I can leave that up to him) He loves doing stuff with the family and can always make people happy.

This is also from our may trip

Now its time for my girlies
First up at home plate is Emily. Shes 13 Turning 14 in november
She'll be starting 8th grade at the end of the month. And know more about Disney then probally me and dh combined Shes a diser 2.
She plays softball and is in the school band playing flute. She also plans a good portion of the trip. Another

Thats both dds in epcot in may

Heres on of her by herself

Now up to hit a homerun and send everyone home is Amy she's turning 11 on wednesday. She loves Disney too. Likes big thrill rides art and crafts and Tinkerbell as well as the princesses. Shes started 6th grade at the end of the month and going to the same school as her big sister. Also going to play clarinet in the school band and is very excited.

This pic is from may too.

Now that we have the who settled its time for the when.
But first we need to take a little detour in nov 08 we got the florida resident seasonal passes to suprise the kids for Hanukah. After they have been beggin to go back for years. We went for thanksgiving. Then memorial day week in may 09. As I said before I got laid off in may so we weren't going to go back with the passes. But after a lot of thinking and debating we decided why not go back. We have the passes starwood points for swan/dolphin. Also it's only a 3 hr drive.
So then we booked October 21-27 at the Dolphin Everyone is so excited and me and Emily already planned out the whole trip (Kinda, you'll see soon)
Leme start a new post (Too many pictures)

Last edited by disney<333; 08-19-2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 08-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
Dizney_Luver
Mouseketeer

I'm in !!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
disney<333
DIS Veteran

Ok Im back but 1st of How do you put your tr in your Siggie?
Where was I? Oh ya the Game plan
Ok so heres the roof draft
21- pick the dds up from school at like 11:30 go to subway get 2 foot longs
leave at 1 get to the resort by around 4 unpack have the subway subs and head to epcot. At 8:15 head to France. My non disney friend thought I meet the one in Europe Get those breath taking crepes and eat and watch illuminations in aw. After boat back and go to sleep.

22- Wake up in Disney at 6:30 get to magic kingdom for am EMH. Go to Dumbo peter and pooh and maybe snow white. Before 9. Head to tmL. Go on monsters buzz and racecars. before 10 head to Toontown to see Tink with Amy. DH and Emily refuse. We have 1:00 adrs at the Chrystal Palace. Celebrate a dream come true at 3. Theres MNSSHP that night but were not going. . We''ll either explore the MK resorts (WL, FW, CR and Poly) With boat to Fw chip n' dale sing along wl 2 c the geyser and then contempo just bc we love that resort and then Poly for EWP.

23- HS at ropedrop leave @ noon. Lunch at resort and then Animal Kingdom for EMh 5-8. Rainforest cafe at 4

24- Epcot at ropedrop leave at 4:30 rest and dinner at either resort or beaches and cream. MK at 6 untill closing (11) and ride rides and see Spectro and wishes

25- Not sure about the morning but EMH at Hs and 5 o lock ressies for 50s

26- and 27 still not sure

I'll be back in a little while. Everyone else is playing the wii and making me jealous
Old 08-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #4
disney<333
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizney_Luver View Post
I'm in !!!
Welcome Grab some popcorn and get a front row seat because its going to be a wild ride.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #5
disney<333
DIS Veteran

O.K well some people won't share so I guess I'll some more dising If thats not a word then its dising's lucky day because it is now a word. If you don't mind I'm going to get a little off topic . Yesterday I took the kids to Michaels and the mall and let me tell you I'm jealous of all you northers because it was HOT and thats a big hot. I felt like I was going to melt and then at night once it cooled off We including DH went to Dave and Busters which was fun but were not going back. It's a long story. Then today the whole family went to this big outlet mall near the everglades to try to find sneakers for Amy. She just told me the other day she needs new sneakers after there blisters on her feet. No luck. But I got a nice shirt and Emily and DH got tennis rackets at the Sports authority and Emily got a backpack. I then told DH he was going to Wally world with the Kids to get food because I ALWAYS go and he only goes like once a year. He said ok but never went yet. I'm going to chase him down though don't worry. Tomorrow we have a handyman coming because DH is so unhandy. Again if thats not a word then it is now. All he'll do is change a light bulb. So Handy Manny is going to paint the master bathroom and the dds. And install a new fan in me and Dh's room. Our room is the hottest in the house and thats not cool during the summer in Florida. Also DH's computer has been Goofy and Dopey lately so his complany's sending him a new one and if it comes in time then were all going to go to a Marlins game. Lets go Marlins. On monday the unemployed get free tickets. Then on Wednesday it's Amy's bday. She'll have a party once school starts but we'll probally go to the beach on the actual day. Ok well i'm done with my novel Soon i'll post pics from previous trips and then I'll start my may TR
Old 08-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #6
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Signing in...I see you have your PTR added good job anything else I'll be more than happy to try and help not that I'm all that savy at everything but I can learn and ask around also...
Have a great evening!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #7
disney<333
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Signing in...I see you have your PTR added good job anything else I'll be more than happy to try and help not that I'm all that savy at everything but I can learn and ask around also...
Have a great evening!
Thnak you I stared my TR from may and i'm gona put it in my siggy now. I'm on a roll tonight
Old 08-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #8
disney<333
DIS Veteran

Hi
I started my May Tr trip report its in my siggie. So take a look arrival day is finished and day one is almost complete. Also good news on wdwmagic. Yes i'm a member there too but the . Anyway someone had a chef Mickeys ADR for the day I want and the time but they said they couldn't make it so they gave it to me. So now I also have chef Mickeys the 26 at 9:45 am. So now heres the list of where we are eating.
22- Chrystal Palace 1pm
23- Rainforest cafe 4 pm
24- nothing but I might make capemay for bfast. Dinner at Peecabos at the dolphin
25- Either 50s or Scifi at 5 05 dont remember which
26- Chef Mickeys
Chef Mickeys we havent been there since we lived in orlando. sci fi we did a few years ago for lunch. And crystal and Cape we did before. the others are new. Also today is my grandmother's 100th birthday. Handy Manny the painter is still here. And Dh's laptop came. So we can go to the Marlins game tonight.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Just stopping by to say 'HI!'

You ADR's look great!

You DD's are cute too.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:41 PM   #10
disney<333
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Just stopping by to say 'HI!'

You ADR's look great!

You DD's are cute too.
hi!
Thank you!
yours is adorable too
Old 08-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #11
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

Hi Barbara!!

Great to be here with you on this fine morning. HA!! Night for you... though.

Your plans look good. I'm wanting to spend lots more time exploring all the resorts. So your plans to tour around the MK resorts looks great!

We stayed at the Fort last trip, and we went to the sing-a-long 2 or 3 times. The kids LOVED IT!! The movies are hit and miss, kinda just up to your taste.

I can't compare Sci-Fi and 50s as we've only done Sci-Fi, but everyone in our group really liked it. We giggled all the way through the meal at the corny clips. THe food was OK.

Crepes are on my snack list too!! But I'm craving them now! So, I'm off to make them for breakfast. MMM! I even have the choco syrup for them.

Looking forward to more plans...

Old 08-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #12
disney<333
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
Hi Barbara!!

Great to be here with you on this fine morning. HA!! Night for you... though.

Your plans look good. I'm wanting to spend lots more time exploring all the resorts. So your plans to tour around the MK resorts looks great!

We stayed at the Fort last trip, and we went to the sing-a-long 2 or 3 times. The kids LOVED IT!! The movies are hit and miss, kinda just up to your taste.

I can't compare Sci-Fi and 50s as we've only done Sci-Fi, but everyone in our group really liked it. We giggled all the way through the meal at the corny clips. THe food was OK.

Crepes are on my snack list too!! But I'm craving them now! So, I'm off to make them for breakfast. MMM! I even have the choco syrup for them.

Looking forward to more plans...
Welcome
What time were you up!
Thank you our plans have actually changed a little bit and I have a feeling the EMHS changed too so i'm going to check that out too.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:28 AM   #13
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

You must be pretty busy with real life, as am I. Hope all is well, and your planning is cooking along!!!

Old 10-04-2009, 09:42 AM   #14
beyondblessed
Mouseketeer

I'm here and caught up on your PTR - now I'm off to read your May TR! Your girls are super cute! You are so lucky you can just hop in the car and drive to Disney! Just a tad jealous, here! Thanks for visiting my PTR!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: