Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #61
joy13
DIS Veteran

What nice pictures from the 4th! Looks like you had a really nice day. The monorail accident is so sad

Back to the croc conversation - I love my maryjanes too, but for me I had sore legs when I wore them to the parks. My beach and adaras are great though.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:21 AM   #62
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks! We had a great weekend. I wish Rob always had 3 day weekends.

I don't have a problem with my Mary Jane's but I did get a blister from my pink ones in November. I ordered the Malindi (or however you spell it) last night from Shoebuy. I found a 20% off code, so I couldn't resist.

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #63
joy13
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
Thanks! We had a great weekend. I wish Rob always had 3 day weekends.

I don't have a problem with my Mary Jane's but I did get a blister from my pink ones in November. I ordered the Malindi (or however you spell it) last night from Shoebuy. I found a 20% off code, so I couldn't resist.
Those are so cute! Which color did you get? I am thinking of ordering the inserts for other shoes.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #64
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

Hey.. I just wanted to let you know I"m here.. I had no Idea you started a PTR... but it looks like you started it since i've been away from dis..Anyhoo.... Gonna get all caught up and I'll post!!!!

Old 07-06-2009, 09:42 PM   #65
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

I must start off by saying your family is absolutely adorable!! I"ve never stayed at Saratoga Springs Resort.. but the photos look absolutely beautiful. Your right... yous did change your mind alot... but as long as your set now and happy with your decision, that's what matters.

Don't you just love the Passporter.. I love your tourin plan version 1.0 and 2.0 so far.

I love your Stroller.. I hope one day to have a need for one!! I'm a huge croc fan.. they are so comfy!!

I"m here and looking forward to reading the rest of your plans....
Old 07-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #66
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy13 View Post
Those are so cute! Which color did you get? I am thinking of ordering the inserts for other shoes.
I got the cotton candy ones. I was going to get the silver ones, but I love pink, so I went for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raecheal View Post
I must start off by saying your family is absolutely adorable!! I"ve never stayed at Saratoga Springs Resort.. but the photos look absolutely beautiful. Your right... yous did change your mind alot... but as long as your set now and happy with your decision, that's what matters.

Don't you just love the Passporter.. I love your tourin plan version 1.0 and 2.0 so far.

I love your Stroller.. I hope one day to have a need for one!! I'm a huge croc fan.. they are so comfy!!

I"m here and looking forward to reading the rest of your plans....
Hello and Welcome! I did start my PTR when you were away. Thanks for joining in!

We are so happy with SSR. I am really looking forward to it. I also love the Passporter. It is totally my style.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:57 PM   #67
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hello and Welcome! I did start my PTR when you were away. Thanks for joining in!

We are so happy with SSR. I am really looking forward to it. I also love the Passporter. It is totally my style.

No prob.. i'm excited to read along.. You know, I wasn't going to use my passporter's for this trip (because were only staying for 2 nights) but then i noticed it's a 2009 and were only going once this year.. I might as well put it to good use. This week.. i'm gonna fill it all out, especially make sure all my confirmation numbers, etc, are in there!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #68
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raecheal View Post
No prob.. i'm excited to read along.. You know, I wasn't going to use my passporter's for this trip (because were only staying for 2 nights) but then i noticed it's a 2009 and were only going once this year.. I might as well put it to good use. This week.. i'm gonna fill it all out, especially make sure all my confirmation numbers, etc, are in there!!!
Oh, that is my favorite part, writing everything down and getting all organized. Your trip is so close!!

Old 07-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #69
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

So I like this plan and I love the pics. We got some fourth of July gear at Target today for Luke next year....so at least he will be ready!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #70
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
So I like this plan and I love the pics. We got some fourth of July gear at Target today for Luke next year....so at least he will be ready!
I went to get something for the kids for next year and they didn't have anything. My sister said that Walmart put their stuff on clearance yesterday so might have to head over there.

Old 07-08-2009, 09:03 AM   #71
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

So....I've been looking around at bags and I really want a new one.

What is it about an upcoming Disney vacation that makes me want to shop, shop, shop?!

Anyway, I found this bag on a blog that I read and I must have it, in this print. It a Kavu Seattle Sling. Anyone every heard of this brand before?

Old 07-08-2009, 10:15 AM   #72
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

What is it about an upcoming Disney vacation that makes me want to shop, shop, shop?!

Anyway, I found this bag on a blog that I read and I must have it, in this print. It a Kavu Seattle Sling. Anyone every heard of this brand before?

I tried the Kavu bag before my May trip and it's a super cute bag but I didn't like it for my purposes. My co-worker liked mine so much that she went out and got one and she uses it everyday now.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #73
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:

OOOH what a pretty design!! I know nothing about this bag but it looks really really cute!!

And you aren't kidding about the shopping thing, oh to tell you all I have bought just this week alone LOL!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 07-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #74
hrslvr142
Mouseketeer

Hey Drea, just wanted to say Hi! and let you know we will be at SSR and Disney you almost same dates. I (GM) arrive on 10/17 to join a friend from work (Susan) for the Drinking around the World (okay really the wine/food festival) and my oldest son Jon and his wife Shannon along with my wonderful gks Bailey and Jackson will come in on Sunday the 18th and we all stay until the 24th. I will be staying with Susan for a few nights at BW and then moving to SSR with the rest of the family. Maybe we will see you there. Oh and we are from Indianapolis so also midwesterners. Loving your pre-trip report-we are trying to decide on our ADRs right now. It is almost time to call & schedule them! Our only regret is that my youngest son and his wife were supposed to be joining us too but....the Marines have other plans for him so I guess that will have to be sometime in the future. I will be going to visit them in CA around Thanksgiving so might have to go to Disneyland then...wow two parks one year that could be very fun.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #75
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I tried the Kavu bag before my May trip and it's a super cute bag but I didn't like it for my purposes. My co-worker liked mine so much that she went out and got one and she uses it everyday now.
Yeah, I think it is really cute. Don't think it has enough pockets for me though. I love my pockets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
OOOH what a pretty design!! I know nothing about this bag but it looks really really cute!!

And you aren't kidding about the shopping thing, oh to tell you all I have bought just this week alone LOL!
I love the design too.

Can't wait to see what you bought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrslvr142 View Post
Hey Drea, just wanted to say Hi! and let you know we will be at SSR and Disney you almost same dates. I (GM) arrive on 10/17 to join a friend from work (Susan) for the Drinking around the World (okay really the wine/food festival) and my oldest son Jon and his wife Shannon along with my wonderful gks Bailey and Jackson will come in on Sunday the 18th and we all stay until the 24th. I will be staying with Susan for a few nights at BW and then moving to SSR with the rest of the family. Maybe we will see you there. Oh and we are from Indianapolis so also midwesterners. Loving your pre-trip report-we are trying to decide on our ADRs right now. It is almost time to call & schedule them! Our only regret is that my youngest son and his wife were supposed to be joining us too but....the Marines have other plans for him so I guess that will have to be sometime in the future. I will be going to visit them in CA around Thanksgiving so might have to go to Disneyland then...wow two parks one year that could be very fun.
Hi and welcome!! It sounds like you have a great trip planned. That really stinks about your youngest, is he getting deployed?

I hope you get all your ADRs. I'm going to try to do them online and hope that I can get all of mine. I'm pretty set with them now.

Disneyland and CA sounds like a good plan. We hope to visit DL sometime in the next few years.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: