Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2009, 08:10 AM   #136
kkacz99
Mouseketeer

glad everything worked out! I had a terrible time getting through on the phone in April!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:10 AM   #137
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Congrats on the ADRs! Everything looks really good!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #138
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

Hi. Is there room for one more? I've seen you on other TR and PTRs I follow, so thought I'd pop on over and check out yours. I'm a Michigander also AND took a 7 week old to DW. I'm going back to catch up, but want to say Congrats on the ADRS!!
Old 07-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #139
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissie View Post
Glad to see it worked out ok for you!!
I'm so glad I did the online reservations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
How frustrating about having to switch computers (I would have been freaking out)! So glad you got everything you wanted except Ohana's -- you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Teppan Edo! We have eaten there twice and enjoyed it immensely.
Oh trust me, I was flippin' out. I was going to wake up Rob but I knew he give me the "I don't know, close the browser blah blah blah" and that would have set me off and sent a tidal wave through the house.

I'm so excited about Teppan Edo! I think we are all going to enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
OOH Congrats on all your ADRs that is awesome!!!! You got your Le Cellier and you Yak and Yeti (WHICH I LOVE btw) and I think your last night option sounds fabulous!!! Congrats again!!! I was very happy when all of that was done!!!
I did Le Cellier first and Yak and Yeti second. I wasn't taking any chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkacz99 View Post
glad everything worked out! I had a terrible time getting through on the phone in April!
Yeah, I had heard horror stories and knew that both kids would be up by then so I would be a wreck trying to concentrate and keep them both fed and entertained.

I wanted to talk with you about my ADRs a gymnastics today but our kids had other plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Congrats on the ADRs! Everything looks really good!
Thank you! I'm so happy!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #140
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
Hi. Is there room for one more? I've seen you on other TR and PTRs I follow, so thought I'd pop on over and check out yours. I'm a Michigander also AND took a 7 week old to DW. I'm going back to catch up, but want to say Congrats on the ADRS!!
Hi Welcome!! I've seen you around as well, thanks for coming over.

We already have two things in common. We are hoping to head over to the West side this summer since we haven't been over there yet.

I'm so happy about my ADRs! Now I feel like I can get into the day to day planning stuff.

I just clicked on your TR link and I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm already hooked.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #141
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
So I set the alarm for 5:45 this morning. I have the laptop all set up and when it is 5:59, I get started. Well, I keep getting error after error. I'm flippin' out! Then I realize that the website is not running right in Google Chrome. So I run downstairs to use my husbands computer (our laptop runs so slow on IE that is ofter times out). I get everything all set-up again and get started I got:

10/18 - Sci-Fi 12:25

10/19 - Yak & Yeti 11:30

10/20 - Le Cellier 5:55

10/21 - Donald's Safari Breakfast 8:25 am

10/22 - Rose and Crown 5:35

10/23 - Teppan Edo 6:30 pm

So you see I changed our last day. If you can believe it, no 'OHana reservations were coming up. I put in 5:30 and it came back as this restaurant has nothing available. I tried a few other times and still nothing. I had The Wave as our 2nd choice, but I knew Rob didn't really want to eat there. So, I decided to go for TE. MK closes at 7 this night so we likely wouldn't have made it back to the park in time to ride anything anyway, so we'll just spend our last evening in Epcot.

I'm so excited! It feels like our trip is very close now!!
Well even with a computer switch, Congrats on getting your ADR"s!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #142
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

I thought about you this morning... and hoped it went well. Sorry about the computer snafu!

Those look yummy and good times too!

Online ADRS is the way to go now I guess.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:30 AM   #143
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raecheal View Post
Well even with a computer switch, Congrats on getting your ADR"s!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
I thought about you this morning... and hoped it went well. Sorry about the computer snafu!

Those look yummy and good times too!

Online ADRS is the way to go now I guess.

I know, I'm super excited about the times. I didn't get most of my original times, but I like these. The online system is nice but it stinks that you have to put in the members of your party for each reservation. I also wish they had a drop menu for all of the restaurants rather than a search feature.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #144
hrslvr142
Mouseketeer

Congrats Drea, I got the couple ADR's I wanted as well. Only had to adjust CP for 5 minutes later so all is good. You know this means we are inside the 90 days now, right? WooHoo, now checked my flight this morning and see I can move it back so get there about 6 hours earlier...but there will be little sleep for me the night before...what to do what to do?
Old 07-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #145
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

Ok, all caught up.

Darling 4th of July pictures. Your kids are such cuties.

Love that stroller. Combi's patterns are so cute.

Yea on the ADRs!! We've been to Sci Fi twice for lunch now. It made an impression on all of my kids. Ian especially loved it in June. We stuck to burgers, fries and onion rings and were very happy with the food. I know some people are bothered by the set up of not facing your dining companions, but sometimes its nice not to have to talk to your family for a little while.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #146
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrslvr142 View Post
Congrats Drea, I got the couple ADR's I wanted as well. Only had to adjust CP for 5 minutes later so all is good. You know this means we are inside the 90 days now, right? WooHoo, now checked my flight this morning and see I can move it back so get there about 6 hours earlier...but there will be little sleep for me the night before...what to do what to do?
MOVE IT!! It does stink though when you are tired the first day from the flight.

I'm glad you got your ADRs! Isn't it exciting to be within the 90 days!

Quote:
Ok, all caught up.

Darling 4th of July pictures. Your kids are such cuties.

Love that stroller. Combi's patterns are so cute.
Thanks!

I have use the stroller about 5-6 times and I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrslvr142 View Post
MOVE IT!! It does stink though when you are tired the first day from the flight.

I'm glad you got your ADRs! Isn't it exciting to be within the 90 days!

Quote:
Yea on the ADRs!! We've been to Sci Fi twice for lunch now. It made an impression on all of my kids. Ian especially loved it in June. We stuck to burgers, fries and onion rings and were very happy with the food. I know some people are bothered by the set up of not facing your dining companions, but sometimes its nice not to have to talk to your family for a little while.
Since we are eating at Sci-Fi on our first day I hope to not want to turn away from them...maybe I should have scheduled it later in the trip.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #147
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

We can check more planning things off our list!

Rob made the flight and car rental reservations today!!

We were able to get a non-stop flight from Detroit! I'm so happy. We leave at 10 am, so we'll be in Orlando around 1pm!!

Our return flight is at 8 am though. Boo!!

He also reserved our rental car.

And last but not least I got an e-mail notice from UT that our tickets were being shipped!

It is finally starting to feel real with the flights, ADRs, and now tickets!!

Old 07-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #148
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

We can check more planning things off our list!

Rob made the flight and car rental reservations today!!

We were able to get a non-stop flight from Detroit! I'm so happy. We leave at 10 am, so we'll be in Orlando around 1pm!!

Our return flight is at 8 am though. Boo!!

He also reserved our rental car.

And last but not least I got an e-mail notice from UT that our tickets were being shipped!

It is finally starting to feel real with the flights, ADRs, and now tickets!!

Old 07-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #149
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

You got some major things crossed off the planning list today!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:28 AM   #150
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
I'm so glad I did the online reservations!

Oh trust me, I was flippin' out. I was going to wake up Rob but I knew he give me the "I don't know, close the browser blah blah blah" and that would have set me off and sent a tidal wave through the house.

Thank you! I'm so happy!
Drea-I'm so happy you got what you wanted...

Your comment about asking Rob about the computer and the blah, blah, blah-made me laugh-it hit a little close to home as did how you would have reacted...

Love the photos of your children at Sesame Place-we're going next week with my niece and nephew...

You must feel pleased now that everything is falling into place...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: