Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #31
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamims1 View Post
Oh man I must see this diamond castle! I wonder if I could can my boyfriend into buying it for me? Hah just kidding but that would be amazing! Was the cola any good?
It was beautiful, Steve was scared to breathe near it. LOL I'd be shocked if they sold one per year IF that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooksma View Post
I love the chair guy in France
It was the 1st time we'd seen him, he was very cool! We also saw the mime in Italy that day, he was very cute. He pulled his gondola that was attached to a skate board. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
It was hot! Hotter than it was last year during the same time. But, we made the best of it!
Our kids had the mister fans, we'd put them in the fridge overnight... life savers! And Steve wore the water camel in the backpack. the 1st sip was hot b/c it came out of the straw, but after that, it was wonderful! We did learn though after this day that Emma couldn't take this heat, she just became merable and made our lifes miserable as well.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #32
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

**I hope that everyone had a great 4th celebration. We had an amazing time and YAWN, could use another day to the weekend. Shocking that today is exactly 2 mos from our wedding! WOWZER! Friday was a day off of work and school, so Emma and I ran up to Tampa and picked up her & Catherine's dresses. Now we need to do slight alterations and they are ready to go. Today we had a meeting with the pastor marrying us, we got some DVDs to watch that we'll meet back with him to complete our counseling. This week when Steve's parents get home it'll be time for invitation (Steve's mom is doing the envelopes) and next weekend I meet with the florist... its all happening so quickly!**Okay... back to Disney!

We left France on route to Soarin'. Along the way, we passed Mary Poppins in UK. The kids wanted a picture. Catherine just wanted to sit down, so she did that and Jack & Em took some pics with Mary Poppins. I told them that she was much more strict then I am – they think I’m SO mean. Steve of course had to get in on it – he’s so cute. She ‘took his arm’.

After this we sat in UK for a bit while the kids finished their snacks. They also filled their mister fans and entertained a sweet grandpa sharing the bench with us. At this point we’d seen about 20 people on KIM POSSIBLE missions, and they kids were stating how much they wanted to do it. “Not today kids”. It really did look like fun, but we were already way off schedule and hadn't planned for KP.

We then really were headed for Soarin’. We passed by Canada with a “see ya later this week” and made it to Soarin’. We had decided that we wanted to ask for the 1st row. And, we were pointed to the next holding area so we could have it –woohoo.

A second flight on Soarin’ and it was just as amazing as the 1st. I don’t see this getting hold – I just don’t. Its so amazing! Flight over, we thought about Living with the Land, but it was like a 10 min wait. A great ride, but nah! We wanted to go home… and we had 1 more thing to do.
We headed over to Nemo to visit him & his friends.

I’m not a huge fan of this ride, its kind of ‘whatever’ but I knew Emma would love it, and she did! Everyone did! After exiting the ride the kids saw 4 dolphins in the tank. They were playing and having such a great time. Steve and I had exchanged looks previous to walking into the tank area that said “Lets not stay here long, I’m tired”. Thanks to the active dolphins the kids were entertained and did not argue when we said “lets go”. I had really wanted Emma to see “Turtle Talk with Crush”, but it was almost 4pm and we were tired. I’d wanted a mid-day break, but we had just kept going.

We walk out of Nemo, fetch the stroller and start heading towards the exit. We still had Mission:Space rider swap and the kids really wanted to ride it. But it was on the other side of Future World, it was late, we were hot, tired and blah. To appease them, we stop at Spaceship Earth for a quick ride through history. I curled up and tried to sleep. LOL Catherine would not let me but it was okay. I still think there is SO much they could do with the end of this ride. It ended so much better pre-refurb.

At the end of Spaceship Earth, I get up and Steve has a crashed out Emma in his lap. She had FINALLY given in, and it was a good thing, she needed the nap! We carried her to the stroller and headed for the bus. On the bus she slept on me and it was 4:30 when we finally got off the bus at POFQ and headed to our room for a quick change. Heading off the bus, we came across Wendy & her family, they were waiting for the Epcot bus to head back for the day. THEY had taken a mid-day break, smart people! No really, we enjoyed our day, it was just hot.

We headed to the room and tossed the kids in quick showers, while we refreshed ourselves too. We had 6:55 ADRs at Ohana… needed to hurry.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #33
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

Day 2 finally comes to an end

We left the room around 5:30 and headed to the bus stop. Steve’s parents had already called to tell us they were here. They would meet us at Ohana. We took the bus to MK then decided on the boat over the monorail. This was an awesome Idea! A boat was approaching the launch as we walked up and then the ride itself was amazing. A great breeze, a beautiful view – I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

We got to POLY and headed upstairs to meet the ILs. They were in the upstairs lobby waiting for us but 1st let me say OhMyGoodness – the lobby was PACKED! It was just insane, I was worried about the dinner etc. Steve went to check in while I took the girls to the potty. While in the potty I realized I probably shouldn’t have let him do that. I had a cake on the reservation and it was a surprise. I mean it was MY cake, but I still wanted to surprise everyone. I flavored it for him too, I mean it WAS Fathers Day. I came back and Marilyn (MIL) shooed me away – OK. Shortly after I was told I could come back over and sit down. We only had to wait a short while until our pager went off. We go into the restaurant and follow the hostess past the bar and the open fire kitchen… I love this place!!!

We keep following the CM all the way across the restaurant…. To a round table in the far corner with windows on both sides, and a great view of the castle. How amazing!!! So blessed we are! The salad here was amazing! I asked the server what kind of dressing she was and she brought me the recipe – Honey-Lime… Yum! I am exicted to make it for the fam soon.

Dinner was amazing! Catherine opted for a kids meal from Kona. She tried our stuff, but didn’t love it. Hey, she tried, I am very proud of her for that. Throughout dinner the kids participated in all the festivities. Jack kicked tail on the pineapple race. Emma figured out to just push it with the end of the broom LOL and Catherine just was crazy. LOL With the Limbo, they just had fun – I have no idea how it went b/c I didn’t get up for it. LOL I sent Steve with the camera and he isn’t that great with it, but he tried. LOL

After dinner but before dessert we did gifts & cards. 1st off…. Emma had a surprise for everyone – on a sickday 2 weeks previous Nana had watched her for us. They did a super secret craft project. They had made everyone something out of clay. Emma happily passed them out and was so excited to watch everyone open theirs from her
I love how excited she is to give gifts to others.. SO SWEET!

Steve got a lizard

Papa got a frog - the thing about the frog... he had a pink flower on his bumm- SO funny

Catherine got a butterfly necklace and Jack a magnet for the fridge

Finally, I got a beautiful butterfly pin.. I put it on right away!

After that Marilyn had a surprise for EMMA – she made her a necklace of her own. I think it was so sweet. She was so happy just giving, and she got to GET something too.

You can get an idea of our table location - it was just perfect!

Then we did father’s day / BDay… I got a card from Steve that made me cry. That is NOT like him. But he did so good this time – LOVE HIM! I’d told everyone no gifts, it’s a big year. This big vacation, our wedding, honeymoon… money needs to be saved and a gift for me.. not needed, just spend good time with me – and they did!

After that, the cake came!! CAKE! They also brought the Ohana dessert, but the cake was the best!

8” with swirl cake, choc frosting with peanut butter layers. YUM! The top décor was all WDW, very cool. She cut them and served them, giving each kid a Mickey wafer.

By the end of the meal it was dark out and it looked as if the Electronic Water Padget was coming, but we never saw it actually GO. After dinner Steve handled the bill while I got everyone together. We all headed down to walk Nana & Papa to the car. They’d be heading to Baltimore the day we would come home, so we wouldn’t see them for a few weeks. They’d also brought things from home we needed (Cat’s Pillow & Steve’s other sneakers).

We headed back to the boat and had a beautiful ride back to MK. The boat captain stopped on the way and showed us certain things on the islands, the wave machines, the island they do July 4th fireworks from etc. Cool info!
On the boat ride, Emma fell asleep and stayed that way. Transfer from boat to stroller – stroller to bus – bus to stroller DID NOT wake up. So Steve took Jack & Cat to the pool while I dressed and put to bed a sleeping Emma. The kids only stayed in the pool about 30 minutes and were back up and in bed in no time.

It was a long 1st full day but amazing! My birthday was amazing, a wonderful memory. Steve feels very blessed to have his fathers day celebration and just experiencing our kids having so much fun – was so worth all of it.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:09 AM   #34
amandamims1
Earning My Ears

Your outfit at the Kona dinner is sooo pretty! I love those skirts =) I have like 4 haha.
Tentatively: WDW Port Orleans French Quarter -- August 2009

First Trip Ever!

<3 Mandi
Old 07-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #35
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Great updates!

Poor Emma with the band aids! I hope her knees healed quickly!

You are such troopers going for so many hours in the heat. I don't know how you did it and still made it to dinner! I would've crashed!

Love the pic of you and your DH at the Poly!

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:02 PM   #36
iluv2go2disney
Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney World

I remember sitting at the bus stop seeing you get off the bus on that first day. I couldn't believe ya'll had stayed there that long.
That little Emma is a sweetie. That's so cute how she made everyone something.
You look so pretty at dinner, such a pretty outfit.

I can't believe the wedding is only 2 months away. Where did you decide to go on a honeymoon?

Now, OT....How long has Jack been taking Kung Fu? Does he enjoy it? And this is from Tracey (not me). He wants to know if they play the song during class. You know the one, right? "Everbody was Kung Fu Fighting"He's trying to be funny.

Did you get my message on Facebook? The Cd has been ordered.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:38 AM   #37
pooksma
Can't help it~there is something about Ed...kinda like the Gary Sinise thing...
Well I have laughed my posterior region until it almost removed itself from my body

Where to start?

Love taking the boat. Its such a great view

What a great birthday/Father's Day. The cake looks yummy and its so sweet that DD made something for each of you. This actually inspired me to take DS to the Clay Cafe (a shop here that lets you select a piece, paint it and have them fire and glaze . Then you go pick it up later.) where he painted a birthday gift for his Meme (my mom)

I just have to say that you guys make a sweet couple. Congrats on having found each other.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #38
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

I want to thank everyone for their responses. I have not had time to work on the next day yet (MK & MGM) because we have NO kids! LOL Jack & Em are with their mom (scheduled 2 days a week M-T) and Catherine is in SC. We don't really know what to do with ourselves. We've never had NO kids during the week. We've had a Sat night off here and there, but this is all very new to us.

We (okay STEVE) decided to pack a picnic and go to the beach last night. We had plans to watch the sunset but there was no sun, instead we watched 2 big storms roll in - it was VERY cool! We watched one pass just north of where we were, then another was coming right for us. We hung out until the sand started to blow then we got to the truck just as the drops were falling - it was an amazing night!

I'll try to work on some tonight - promise!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooksma View Post
Where to start?

Love taking the boat. Its such a great view
It was a great journey! I'm glad we had the time to enjoy it.

Quote:
What a great birthday/Father's Day. The cake looks yummy and its so sweet that DD made something for each of you. This actually inspired me to take DS to the Clay Cafe (a shop here that lets you select a piece, paint it and have them fire and glaze . Then you go pick it up later.) where he painted a birthday gift for his Meme (my mom)
Isn't little Em adorable. Really, at 4 I was very suprised she did so well just giving and not receiving. I was so proud of her giving attitude - love that munchkin! And Nana was sweet to orchastrate it all.

Quote:
I just have to say that you guys make a sweet couple. Congrats on having found each other.
Thank you so much! He's an amazing man and I am very lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv2go2disney View Post
I remember sitting at the bus stop seeing you get off the bus on that first day. I couldn't believe ya'll had stayed there that long.
ME TOO! wow it was a long day! It didn't feel long until it was over.

Quote:
That little Emma is a sweetie. That's so cute how she made everyone something.
You look so pretty at dinner, such a pretty outfit.

I can't believe the wedding is only 2 months away. Where did you decide to go on a honeymoon?
I know it was so fun and I have mine on my dresser. Thank you on my outfit. I felt pretty and flowy! I got the outfit at a local place called Bealls. Its like Kohls.

Honeymooning in Key West at the Waldorf Astoria down there. Its located on one of the REAL beaches on Key West. Saturday night we'll drive to Miami and stay in South Beach for our "wedding night" then Sunday AM we'll drive down to Key West until Friday. Kids have football/cheer to get back for on Saturday. LOL Can only leave that parent hat off for so long!

Quote:
Now, OT....How long has Jack been taking Kung Fu? Does he enjoy it? And this is from Tracey (not me). He wants to know if they play the song during class. You know the one, right? "Everbody was Kung Fu Fighting"He's trying to be funny.
He just began last Fall. We started it as an after school program. They pick him up from school and have 1 hr of lesson each day, then we have to pick him up by 5:30. He's gotten his white belt and is on his way to the next. He's taking twice weekly through the summer, so hopefully by end of summer he'll have his next color (don't ask me what it is).

And NO Tracey they do NOT play kung fu fighting LOL while they practice. Lots of chinesse music and meditation.

It's really been great for him, he had/has a lot of frustration in his life. We wish he didn't but between his personality and the things he's seen... he's got some built up. It's helped him focus and handle that a lot better. We're really happy for him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
Great updates!

Poor Emma with the band aids! I hope her knees healed quickly!

You are such troopers going for so many hours in the heat. I don't know how you did it and still made it to dinner! I would've crashed!

Love the pic of you and your DH at the Poly!
Emma healed pretty good. Monday forward I took the bandaids off (they wouldn't stay on with the sweat anyway) and they scabbed up quickly and she's all better now.

Thank you for the compliment on the picture! I like it a lot too! Granted I had my glasses on! After the long day at Epcot my eyes were SO tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamims1 View Post
Your outfit at the Kona dinner is sooo pretty! I love those skirts =) I have like 4 haha.
Thank you! I love it. I have 2, black & white and white & black. Steve loves me in them, so I think i should get more. I wore it Saturday night for our 4th party with white shorts.. I got lots of compliments!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #39
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Hi!! I'm here, too! A little late...but I was away all last week, so it's a good excuse right? LOL!! SOunds like a great trip so far...looking forward to hearing more....subbing!!
Old 07-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #40
jcmc
Mouseketeer

Old 07-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #41
luvMickey72
Mouseketeer

Hi just started reading, we actually were at POFQ the same dates, we were in building 7, 3rd floor with the water view, also had 2 connecting rooms. We also were at Epcot on Father's Day, we only made it till 1:30 then went back to the pool for the day! We went back to Epcot On Thursday

Can't wait to hear more!

Sandy
Old 07-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #42
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

I just found your report and caught up on it. You all make a cute family. I love to hear about the first time experiences of your new family.

Me DH DD DS
Old 07-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #43
LuvnDizney
Support research for DMD

Love your TR!!! What a great place to have your first family vacation, nothing is better than Disney! My oldest son also spends 6 weeks with his grandparents in SC every year during the summer. I miss him terribly but he has the best time. Can't wait to read more of your TR.

Melissa
Old 07-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #44
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Hi!! I'm here, too! A little late...but I was away all last week, so it's a good excuse right? LOL!! SOunds like a great trip so far...looking forward to hearing more....subbing!!
Not late at all, I'm only on Day 3... uploading pics now and will post VERY soon! Welcome back - now get caught up - K! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmc View Post
Got any to share? I LOVE popcorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvMickey72 View Post
Hi just started reading, we actually were at POFQ the same dates, we were in building 7, 3rd floor with the water view, also had 2 connecting rooms. We also were at Epcot on Father's Day, we only made it till 1:30 then went back to the pool for the day! We went back to Epcot On Thursday

Can't wait to hear more!

Sandy
It was a great week to go. I don't think crowds were too awful, but gee whiz it was HOT!! Maybe one of my stories here you'll say - Oh that was HER! LOL Hopefully not, I didn't have too many moments I regretted - only one really... and I'm about to post about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
I just found your report and caught up on it. You all make a cute family. I love to hear about the first time experiences of your new family.
Thank you! Ya know, my favorite part of the trip was experiencing it with the kids & Steve. Catherine and I have so many of our own memories of Disney, it was such a joy to make new ones, with them.

Steve fell in love! He wants to go back. We are realistic and know we can't for a few years as a family, but he's letting me look at a possible trip early next Fall, a 3-day anniversary trip - Just us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvnDizney View Post
Love your TR!!! What a great place to have your first family vacation, nothing is better than Disney! My oldest son also spends 6 weeks with his grandparents in SC every year during the summer. I miss him terribly but he has the best time. Can't wait to read more of your TR.

Melissa
Hi Melissa!! Welcome aboard. I'm trying to stay quick about this, promise!

You are right, nothing IS better then Disney. I'd love to go every single day, really!

Yeah, DD has just under 4 wks left and I can't believe it. I know it will fly by. AND 2 wks of it, the kids are at their Mom's - So Steve and I are solo for 2 weeks! I cant wait to drive up there and get her though!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #45
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

Day 3 - Magic Kingdom

After our amazing Sunday/My Birthday/Father’s Day – Monday morning was time to wake up and head to MK. We got to sleep in and take it a bit easy this morning as MK was opening at 9am. We enjoyed our 1st breakfast at the food court. I was still getting used to dining plan, but Steve had it all figured out - thankfully.

When we were done eating I ran over to the gift shop just as they were opening at 8-Emma needed a hat. The day before she’d pulled her pig tails out and her hair was a mess. We had nothing to keep her hair out of her face, and that’s no good at all. I ended up buying her a cute Princess visor to wear and it did the trick all week long. After my purchase, we made it to the bus by 8:15am, and were on our way to MK.

Bus service was going great so far this week, and the trip to MK did not differ at all. We didn’t have to stop at POR and were at MK in no time. MK and Epcot were the best bus rides by far! Upon arriving at MK, we got through the turnstile and positioned ourselves right in the middle to watch the opening ceremonies. We found the photopass man and wanted some pictures taken in front of the train station.

Jack was having a ‘moment’. (groan) he did not want to take a family picture and just sat by the stroller. It was disheartening to get those pictures without him. But for some reason – those pictures are not on the photopass card. Odd. Steve and he had a ‘chat’ and his attitude changed a bit.
I got some cute shots of the kids while waiting for opening ceremony

Princess Emma - she loved that fan - had it going constantly. We had to change her batteries a few times LOL

Once the park was OPEN the crowd pushed through the openings… geesh it was crowded, but not TOO bad. We made our way into MK and down Main Street. Here, we – the entire family- stopped for pictures in front of the castle. (My photopass CD is enroute – I’ll post all of them in 1 thread at the end).

We had a plan for today… Tomorrowland then Toontown. We had Fairies to meet. We headed over the bridge to Tomorrowland and stopped to take pics with the photopass man at the rose garden. We did an additional cute photo of the girls with Tinkerbell in their hands. It turned out SO good.

Tomorrowland is hard to do without Space Mtn and TTA, but we love Buzz and enjoyed a very short 5 min wait for it. Being a party of 5 we decided to split into 3 cars (Steve & Jack, Catherine, Me & Emma). Oddly enough – even though Catherine’s car was in the middle of ours, a stranger jumped in with her. It was a young teen girl, so nothing iffy, but just odd. Why not let her ride alone – why do that?

Buzz was great, we conquered Zurg and of course Steve won! I was 2nd with Jack right behind. Catherine & Emma had VERY close scored – yes, Emma is 4, Catherine is 8. LOL Catherine blamed the stranger driver in the car with her. Mmhmm

After Buzz we headed off to Tomorrowland Speedway. Again we had to split up so Jack road alone between Me & Catherine and Steve & Emma. Yes, my 7 yr old is allowed to ride alone, he’s only 6” shorter then I am. Insane. The race was great – I WON!!!

See the guys & Emma behind me.. you I won!

Amazing how that happens. Upon leaving the Speedway, I look behind me and Jack is not there, he’s not coming down the stairs. I go back up to find him and he’s just standing there bawling. “yikes, what happened?” He had forgotten his backpack in the car. No big, we’ll find a CM. Well just then a CM came up with his bag. YAY! Jack was too busy bawling to say “thank you”, but I did for him. That’s one thing our boy needs to work on, but we’re working on it. I’m the queen of manners, so it’s important to me.

We head over to the Toon Town entrance just in time to hear them discussing the opening process. Stay behind the rope-Mickey to the Right and go straight, Fairies to the left. We enter Toon town and park the stroller. We were probably the 6th family in line. Parking the stroller held us up. They only have ONE entrance to the parking circle open. Really? There are 4 openings, you have to make me go through that ONE? But okay! Will do

Once it was our turn to enter Pixie Hollow I know the kids were skeptical about us shrinking into fairy size. Esp since Daddy still seems SO much taller than us. LOL We had AMAZING interaction with the Fairies. The kids got to go up alone and had one-on-one time with everyone. This was the only greet we really did that. It was really nice. The Garden Fairy was hysterical! She was snapping at the Photopass man about taking her pic when she was not ready and how dare he get her ‘bad side’. LOL It was so funny. Just to annoy her, he and I were just snapping pics away when she wasn’t ready.

One thing about 3 kids, 3 fairies and 1 Camera - we missed some stuff but photopass got it all thankfully. Steve did great, I was just following the kids, shuffling autograph books - chaos. LOL I did have Cat's Camera to snap some good shots but its with her in SC - what good does it do me there. LOL

What is up with Tink's stance here? Can her toshie be out anymore? LOL

Tink did fuss the kids for not being together, she said that she LIKES to talk to siblings - its fun! LOL

Leaving the tent we skipped the Princesses because we’d had breakfast with them the day before. Thank goodness for character dining, saves tons of time in the parks. We headed over to Minnie’s house then to Mickey’s.

Our dog is Steve's best bud (as it should be), and missing him a lot we felt this a fitting sign.

Although we’d see Mickey at Chef Mickey’s we wanted to see if we could see him there too. Welp, the wait was 40 minutes… mmhmm NO thanks! See ya at dinner Mickey.

Steve headed to the potty. Why is there only one potty in Toon Town? They really need a restroom at both ends of town. After the pit stop at Pete’s Garage we rode Barnstormer TWICE! WOOHOO! Jack loved it – goody! Jack hated BTMRR back in NOV and I think Goofy’s Barnstormer is a lot more coaster-ish and was shocked he loved it so much – YAY!

From here we really weren’t sure what to do. It was 10:40ish and we weren’t ready to head back and have lunch. So we jumped on the train to FrontierLand.

When we got to Frontierland everyone had waits and we just really weren’t feeling it. Instead we went to Liberty Square to ride Haunted Mansion. It was a quick 5 minute wait and everyone loved it. It was Emma’s 1st ride and I was curious how she’d do. In line she started getting a little grouchy, so we decided lunch here at MK THEN head home.

I LOVE Peco Bill’s and since we’d eaten at Columbia Harbor House in Nov, we decided on Peco Bill’s for lunch. We all ordered and Steve & Jack waited for the food while the girls & I found a table. It was just after 11 and Peco Bill’s was empty, so we had our pick of tables. I found a great round table and we settled in. Catherine got napkins & condiments. When Steve got back we took turns dressing our burgers. YUM!

While I was getting my toppings, Emma had to potty so Steve took her. He’s been a single dad for so long, he’s used to taking his 4yo daughter to the men’s room. Well she did not want him to take her to the men’s room so she threw a little fit and spent the rest of dinner pouting and bearly ate.

Remember, we’d learned over the past couple of days that she does NOT do well in the heat and we HAD to leave by noon – well, today it seemed to have been 11 we should have left by. We finish lunch and head out of Magic Kingdom and FAST!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: