Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #256
Angelia'sthree
Mouseketeer

I would love to hear the rest of the story~! Please come back~!
Angelia'sthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #257
anetnmike
Why yes, I was named after a mousketeer!

Oh RV, it's like a day without sunshine
hope you make it back here soon
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #258
RoyalVizier
I'm sorry... I'm a gutless flip-flopper
No wonder I never get my wife flowers... they're so complicated
My favorite spot is right in front of Italy
So Bleahlicious

Hi everyone!

It's been so long since I've checked in I'm almost embarrassed to post and show my face here. I wish I had some wonderful excuse to give you all as to why my trippie just all of the sudden plummeted off the edge of my life's radar, but I'm afraid I have to always pull out that faithful standby excuse of... too busy.

Over the last several weeks the world has been munching on me and my family, and I really fear that life is defeating me. We just seem to struggle every single day and my wife's lack of a job that is going to pay the bills is getting her more and more down every single day therefore we all feel the effects. Money is running way too tight and will soon run out all together and then... I don't know what happens. Life is just really difficult right now and everything is a distraction therefore not a lot (okay... none) of trip report writing has gotten done.

I promise I'll finish, but I can't really say when that will be. I know I only have about a day and a half left to document! And I know I left y'all hanging with the situation with my daughters missing dinner.

I hope y'all are well! Thanks so much for being so attentive and faithful by continuing to check in! I really appreciate it!
March 17th, 2007 - 7 Night Eastern Cruise Aboard the Disney Magic -Trip Report
June 20th, 2009 - 7 Night Eastern Cruise Aboard the Disney Magic - Trip Report
November 28th, 2010 - 4 Night Cruise Aboard the Disney Wonder
February 12, 2011 - 7 Night Eastern Cruise Aboard the Disney Magic
November 15th, 2014 - 7 Night Eastern Cruise Aboard the Disney Fantasy

Upcoming Sailings:
November 14th, 2015 - 7 Night Western Cruise Aboard the Disney Fantasy
RoyalVizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #259
anetnmike

I'm so sorry that things have been rough for you guys. I really hope it gets better. Keep looking up RV.
to Olliesmomma.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #260
makaylee
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Vizier View Post
Hi everyone!

It's been so long since I've checked in I'm almost embarrassed to post and show my face here. I wish I had some wonderful excuse to give you all as to why my trippie just all of the sudden plummeted off the edge of my life's radar, but I'm afraid I have to always pull out that faithful standby excuse of... too busy.

Over the last several weeks the world has been munching on me and my family, and I really fear that life is defeating me. We just seem to struggle every single day and my wife's lack of a job that is going to pay the bills is getting her more and more down every single day therefore we all feel the effects. Money is running way too tight and will soon run out all together and then... I don't know what happens. Life is just really difficult right now and everything is a distraction therefore not a lot (okay... none) of trip report writing has gotten done.

I promise I'll finish, but I can't really say when that will be. I know I only have about a day and a half left to document! And I know I left y'all hanging with the situation with my daughters missing dinner.

I hope y'all are well! Thanks so much for being so attentive and faithful by continuing to check in! I really appreciate it! :thumbs up 2
First off I wanted to say Thank You so much for your wonderful and VERY entertaining trip report. I do not think I have ever laughed so much reading one of these. You have a true talent.

Second I wanted to say I am really sorry for your current situation and I wish you and your wonderful family lots of luck! Hang in there.
Aug 7th 2010 DCL 11 Day Mediterranean
June 18th 2011 DCL 11 Day Mediterranean
makaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:50 PM   #261
Disney Nana 4
Mouseketeer

Hey, RV....where are you????? You can't leave us here wondering how your cruise ended!!!! You should write professionally and start a "Guide to Cruisin with a sense of Homour" type of newsletter or book. I love your trip reports and they all contain valuable info as well as lots of laughs. Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!
Disney Nana 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #262
Alice_on_WONDERland
Why is a raven like a writing desk? Yes, your majesty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalVizier View Post
Hello...

I am one of your many lurkers that has finally decided to come out of the darkness and show myself.

Dude, let me just say - I feel your financial pain! My DH and I are living the same life right now. We have sacrificed all that we own (and some of what we DON'T own) to put me through college. His is the only income we have. And there are days when what he does make just doesn't cover it all.

That being said, after reading over your fabulous trip report, I have noticed one common theme here: you have an amazing family! At the end of the day you are all together, you all love each other, and you've created many strong, loving bonds that will help you get through these tough times.

This too shall pass. But the love of family remains. In the end, it's not what you take, but the love you make.

Best Wishes!

Mama's Got Her Groove Back Trip Report
Alice_on_WONDERland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #263
anetnmike

Harmony, (Alice On WONDERland)you are awesome.
RV, hope it is getting better for you and Olliesmamma and the rest of your crew.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: