Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #181
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

New and subbing in...

Hello!

First off, Happy Holidays to you and your family. Your boys are adorable. I have read through the whole PTR thus far, I love your plans--all of them! I would love to make it out to DL at some point, but it is not going to happen for a while yet.

Did you end up switching your pin code to the gift card option? I sure do wish I would get a pin code for my trip! Maybe one of these days.

Looking forward to reading more...
September 2010 PTR

Charlefours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #182
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, Jessica!!
ladybugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #183
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Happy New Year, Jessica!!
ladybugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:43 PM   #184
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlefours View Post
Hello!

First off, Happy Holidays to you and your family. Your boys are adorable. I have read through the whole PTR thus far, I love your plans--all of them! I would love to make it out to DL at some point, but it is not going to happen for a while yet.

Did you end up switching your pin code to the gift card option? I sure do wish I would get a pin code for my trip! Maybe one of these days.

Looking forward to reading more...
Welcome, thanks for joining. I am not switching to the gift card option, it's the same amount of money off my trip with the pin as the gift cards value, and I don't think it applies to my dates. I'm still hoping for another deal to come along though.

DL is great. I'm hoping for maybe next fall or winter, so I can visit my Grandma. But we'll have to see, it's more money for me to get out there because of airfare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, Jessica!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Happy New Year, Jessica!!
Thanks, hope you all had a great Christmas, and have a Safe and Happy New Year. Looking forward to your next trip, did you start a new ptr? I need to make my way back to your TR from last years trip.
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

JPFamilyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #185
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

My 2010 Deluxe Passporter arrived today what a great way to ring in my New Year

So I am canceling WCC, the tea, and now maybe Kona. Our quick service plan includes a counter service at the Poly that has the Tonga toast which was my whole reason for dining at Kona. So then everyone can tag along if they want to or we can get them food and bring it with us.

But I did make a ressie for the character breakfast at IOA, so we have 3 character meals (2 at Disney and 1 at IOA). And that is about it for reservations, except my Mom, Sister, and Niece will be dining in the castle with the Princesses one day.

Hope you all have a safe and fun New Years.
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

Old 12-31-2009, 11:49 PM   #186
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

I still say I'm really sad about you dumping the tea!

Glad you got your passporter! YOu'll have oodles of fun with that!!
Happy New Year!

All7OfUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #187
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
I still say I'm really sad about you dumping the tea!

Glad you got your passporter! YOu'll have oodles of fun with that!!
Happy New Year!
Me too, but the tea was going to be Thurs, and IOA only has their character meal on Sun and Thurs. There just isn't room this trip, but gives me something to look forward to on other trips. will you be partaking in some tea dining on your trip? hmmm......

Old 01-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #188
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

Hi Jessica - Happy New Year to you and your family! I fell behind again... but it looks like I didn't miss much. Sorry it's because you've been sick. We've had a bit of that here too - mostly DH, but I think spending this past week home being lazy has really helped all of us. Usually down time isn't so good for my boys, but for some reason we've all done really well with it!

Your plans look great!! Enjoy your new passporter!! I have the spiral bound passporter as well as the Open Mouse book - which is great - if you haven't already read it you should! Lots of great info on dealing with disabilities at WDW as well as food allergies.
DisMomAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #189
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone sorry I've been so MIA with our illnesses but I've also avoided the DIS the past couple weeks because I've been so depressed. We are having to cancel our trip.

My boys both need some medical procedures that will be taking up all our Disney money and time. So we will have to hope and plan for another time. It was a very hard decision, but their medical needs have to come first. I'll try and join you all on your PTR/TR threads soon, I'm still trying to get over the cancellation.

Old 02-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #190
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Hi Jessica. I'm so very sorry you've had to cancel your trip. My prayers are with your boys and fingers are crossed you're able to rebook something soon. Take care and keep your chin up.
Mickey_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #191
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

Oh NO!! Jessica!! I have wondered many times where you had gone, and now can understand where and why you had gone off the boards. I'm so sorry your trip is not to be- at least this time. I have no doubt that it will work out later though. Hopefully this will be a short season of staying away from the parks.

but you are right! Family and medical needs to have to come first. WDW will always be there, your family's health may not be. So, please, please DO join us when you feel emotionally ready. You know we are still here if you want to hang out with us!

Meantime, we'll be keeping your family, especially your boys, in our prayers!

All7OfUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #192
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

I am so sorry Jessica, but understand family does come first. I hope all works out for you and everyone's health gets better.
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013, GF Sept 2014

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014

Minions take over the MK and cause havoc at Gringott's
jmskinner is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: