Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
TBBUCS1
Earning My Ears

Question survey companies

Does anybody know of any good survey companies besides Sunshine Rewards and Opinion Outpost? We are always looking for new ways to get some extra Disney cash. Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
thanks tbbucs1
TBBUCS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
Tinkster1126
Earning My Ears

I've tried Valued Opinions, but the pay out is pretty low...
Tinkster1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
cglaura
I still love the smell of Love's Baby Soft

CashDuck....daily surveys, freebie offers, etc. Excellent customer service.

MyPoints...easy click emails, some good shopping cashback if you wait for their specials, new frogpond section where you can review websites for credit. Great for getting Rainforest Cafe cards.

BzzAgent...you get to test products and "buzz" to people about it...your points transfer into your MyPoints account.

MySurvey...a bit slower to add up, but easy user based surveys, not random like most gpt sites. Occassionaly get to test products for points. We got two self rise pizzas to compare last month...yummm-o! No Disney cards, but can get Rainforest Cafe or Walmart or tons of others. I usually get Walmart, then whatever $$ I would have spent there I put into my vacation fund.

The hardest thing about having a plant-based only lifestyle is waking up at 5am to milk the almonds

************************************************** ****************************************

The pessimist complains about the wind... The optimist expects it to change... The realist adjusts the sails.

************************************************** ****************************************

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones... and little ones into none at all.

cglaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
Jen_in_NH
waffles and snow seem to go together for me
Starts snowball fights in bars
I can't imagine anything more lovely than a rooster with a leprechaun hat
Answer - HOUSE!

I always hear good things about Pinecone, but it's really hard to get into. I don't get much from them either.

I've been doing synovate and mysurvey. Both send stuff pretty frequently, and send checks fairly quickly when you request them.
Jen_in_NH is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: