Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
NiftyJ88
Mouseketeer

Disney Snow Globes

Someone is selling Disney Snow Globes on craigslist. What's a fair price to pay for them? They do not have boxes.
NiftyJ88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
Peanut&Piglet'sMom
Mouseketeer

It would depend on which globes you are selling/buying.

Check on Ebay to see what the going rate is.

Survived - and enjoyed! - the long drive from NJ to WDW for the 4th time in 8/2009!
Peanut&Piglet'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
Takodacaleb
DIS Veteran

Well they might be the ones you get for free from JC Penny so check them out on ebay
Old 07-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
mbw12
DVC member
Has the hots for Dean Cain

I have a bunch of them that I would like to sell on either e-bay or craigslist. I used to collect them but no longer do......but I really dont know what price I should be asking? Plus am worried about the fess etc assoicated with ebay....would it really be worth it. All you ebayers.....is it a hassle? (i have bougt off ebay a long time ago for halloween costumes, but have never sold or listed anything)
mbw12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
Tink-aholic
DIS Veteran

I have an extensive snow globe collection, and I have bought snow globes off eBay. One had a bubble at the top (when the description claimed it did not). As a collector, I would be wary of buying a snowglobe without the box. How would you ship it? Even Craigslist would be difficult, because how could someone come pick it up and take it home? I suppose you might get lucky with some other form of shipping material, but I don't take mine anywhere without the original boxes.

Most new snowglobes can be purchased for $30-$100 dollars from Disney. Rare or highly sought-after ones can go for more. It also depends upon whether or not they are musical, light up, have movement, or any combination. I also would never consider buying unless it came from a smoke-free home.

Good luck.
Tink-aholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: