Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #136
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

I'm so disappointed that we didn't get to ride Soarin' on our last trip. You got to ride it twice in one day! Cool that you got all those FP's. The pictures are really great, too...

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
Old 07-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #137
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
I'm so disappointed that we didn't get to ride Soarin' on our last trip. You got to ride it twice in one day! Cool that you got all those FP's. The pictures are really great, too...
You must catch Soarin on your next trip. It was totally awesome. We had such a fun time with the FP's. Had we known we were getting all of those FP's we would have arrived much sooner in the day and had better choices than Mission Space.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #138
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I adore your group picture! Everybody looks so happy to be together in Disney. How cool is it that you got to ride Soarin' not once but two times in just one day. And, I like the fact that the Fastpasses didn't go to waste.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 07-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #139
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

another wonderful update!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #140
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I adore your group picture! Everybody looks so happy to be together in Disney. How cool is it that you got to ride Soarin' not once but two times in just one day. And, I like the fact that the Fastpasses didn't go to waste.
We were happy and amazingly still are. We do enjoy being together and I am thankful. I know I've said it before.

I was glad we got to give the FP's away to someone that would enjoy them. I think our next day at Epcot was more fun the the first if you can believe it. The time went way too fast.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

Old 07-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #141
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
You must catch Soarin on your next trip. It was totally awesome. We had such a fun time with the FP's. Had we known we were getting all of those FP's we would have arrived much sooner in the day and had better choices than Mission Space.
I did Soarin' in 2006 and from what I remember, it was a totally awesome experience. I didn't make it to Epcot at all in 2008 and then in March, it was just so crowded and all of the FP's were already gone. I haven't done Mission Space yet, guess that's the one ride I'm a little nervous about (inner ear issues).

Oh, and I agree with Lisa, that family pic is AWESOME! I meant to comment on it and forgot...

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Old 07-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #142
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Thanks. It is hard to get 9 people together. Normally Tim and Mike's eyes are closed. My mouth is open (cause I'm talking you know), Sandi and Sheri always do well, Austin rarely smiles, he has beautiful teeth (can you believe it as happy as he was at Disney that he is not a smiler) Andrew never shows his teeth cause he doesn't have his braces yet and Alex is well just Alex.

We ended up with 212 Photopass pics and 838 personal pics between us plus 2 video cameras.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #143
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain? Off topic 7/15

I was cleaning photobucket and found this pic of me and my sweet girls from our cruise in November.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #144
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Cute picture of you and the girls. Where did you cruise to?

Old 07-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #145
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
Cute picture of you and the girls. Where did you cruise to?
This one was on the Holiday out of Mobile to Cozumel and Progresso. Over Thanksgiving. We have to do one's we can drive to till we retire. The kids don't mind the drive but they would prefer to fly. We've done everything they offer out of Mobile, NO and Galveston.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #146
Mombits
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I was cleaning photobucket and found this pic of me and my sweet girls from our cruise in November.

[IMG][/IMG]
What a beautiful photograph. Nice keepsake.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2459373

Old 07-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #147
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombits View Post
What a beautiful photograph. Nice keepsake.
I have a lot of keepsakes. Most are deep in my heart. Then I can get them out and enjoy them anytime or anyplace I want.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #148
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
very cute pic!
Old 07-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #149
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:
This one was on the Holiday out of Mobile to Cozumel and Progresso. Over Thanksgiving. We have to do one's we can drive to till we retire. The kids don't mind the drive but they would prefer to fly. We've done everything they offer out of Mobile, NO and Galveston.
Cool! I'll have to check that out since I'm so close by. My DH wants to go on a cruise next year instead of Disney. I just don't know about that...

Old 07-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #150
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Don and I have done lots of cruises. We have taken all of the family twice. They loved both of them but they don't want to pay the money so they wait for us to decide and do it again. Tightwads. Alex was 6 the first time we went. He had a good time. Joined the children's program and hung around us. He also had Andrew and Austin to help look after him. This time with him 10 it was much easier. 1. because he had already done it and 2. the ship was smaller so it was easier to keep track of them.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: