Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #16
spacemermaid
DIS Veteran

Just added a couple more restaurant reviews

Lifelong Disney fan!
spacemermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:00 PM   #17
PinkBudgie
Expert Disneyland Snowball Maker
I've been wearing my LGMH for several years now

Ok, I must be completely blind but I don't see anywhere to write a review. How do you put it in?
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #18
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBudgie View Post
Ok, I must be completely blind but I don't see anywhere to write a review. How do you put it in?
Did you click on the links in the first post in this thread? In Dining, you will see a breakdown of different DLR restaurant categories (Counter Service, Table Service, Resort, Character Meals, etc.). Click on one of those and then you will see a list of restaurants in that category. Click on the restaurant, or if there is already a review there (you will see if there are existing reviews to the right of each listing), click on that link and it will open to the existing reviews and the synopsis of the restaurant. You should see a tab somewhere on there that you can click to do a review.

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:16 PM   #19
Mary Jo
Techarita
Loves the star on the mountain

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Next to the name of what you are reviewing (here it's Carnation Cafe) is a link to Post a Review

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:16 PM   #20
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

...Though I did notice that the first time I wrote some reviews, I had to actually log in again (using my same DISboard log-in info) in that Dining review section for some reason. Not sure why. So Budgie, if you don't see a tab to click for doing a review, look for a Log In tab and try logging in again over there and that may do the trick. I assume it works the same for Dining, Rides and Resorts/Hotels.

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Old 06-22-2009, 11:19 PM   #21
disneynerd420
DIS NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
...Though I did notice that the first time I wrote some reviews, I had to actually log in again (using my same DISboard log-in info) in that Dining review section for some reason. Not sure why. So Budgie, if you don't see a tab to click for doing a review, look for a Log In tab and try logging in again over there and that may do the trick. I assume it works the same for Dining, Rides and Resorts/Hotels.
I had to log in as well

Disneynerd420's January 2010 Birthday trip report!!! http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post35194091
2 Guys, a Mom and The Mouse. Sept '09 (A disneynerd420 Trip report) PIC INTENSIVE! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2268157
Check out my June 5th through the 10th 2009 trip report! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2203536
disneynerd420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:20 PM   #22
disneynerd420
DIS NINJA

just added a couple attraction reviews. I will do more later

Disneynerd420's January 2010 Birthday trip report!!! http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post35194091
2 Guys, a Mom and The Mouse. Sept '09 (A disneynerd420 Trip report) PIC INTENSIVE! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2268157
Check out my June 5th through the 10th 2009 trip report! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2203536
disneynerd420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #23
PinkBudgie
Expert Disneyland Snowball Maker
I've been wearing my LGMH for several years now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Yes, that was it. Even though I linked there from here, it didn't know who I was and nowhere did it say post a review. When I logged in, it appeared!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #24
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Yes, that was it. Even though I linked there from here, it didn't know who I was and nowhere did it say post a review. When I logged in, it appeared!
Great!!!

Old 06-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #25
DSNY4ever
I am going to keep hunting around
I will cross my fingers for both of us

Yeah! Thank you Corey, I am so glad Disneyland has been added now too! I added a few reviews and I can't wait to read everyone else's.

Disneyland at the Holidays, here we come!
DSNY4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #26
WebmasterCorey
Still points with two fingers
aka OrlandoTiger

DISboards Administrator

Thank you to everyone that has posted reviews so far. This will become a great resource for all of us. I am currently working on making sure all the locations have photos.

WebmasterCorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:46 AM   #27
Mary Jo
Techarita
Loves the star on the mountain

DISboards Moderator

Hey Corey,

Question, is there a way for reviewers to add their own photos, especially of food, hotels, etc.? We have some really good reviews going on here on the DL board with pictures, and it would be nice if those could be added. Just a thought.

mj
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #28
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Jo View Post
Hey Corey,

Question, is there a way for reviewers to add their own photos, especially of food, hotels, etc.? We have some really good reviews going on here on the DL board with pictures, and it would be nice if those could be added. Just a thought.

mj
I wondered that exact thing, Mary Jo. (I don't know why I didn't think to ask it before!) When I was in there reviewing something the other day I wanted to include a photo (can't recall for which restaurant), and remembered that there are so many pictures on the Dining thread here. I am sure people would love to be able to post one or two really great photos along with their reviews.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #29
WebmasterCorey
Still points with two fingers
aka OrlandoTiger

DISboards Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Jo View Post
Hey Corey,

mj
Unfortunately, the photos on the reviews area have remain official DIS photos since this area is being used for a future project. Community photos can be added to the DIS photopost area.

WebmasterCorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #30
magicinwaiting
Earning My Ears

Bump
magicinwaiting is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: