Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
Stinkerbelle20
Riff raff, street rat! I don't buy that!

Adrian & Edith's Head to Toe?

Hello all,

Sorry if this isn't in the right forum, but it's kind of a money budget question.

Have you ever been to the personalization store in MGM (Yeah, yeah, Hollywood Studios, whatever you want to call it, it will always be MGM to me), the one where you can personalize any Disney Parks purchased item? You have? Great.

I don't know exactly how to word this, but for a present for my best friend, I wanted to get us some shirts personalized with our favorite quotes from disney movies and our names on them. I wanted the shirts to look like this:

Shirt 1:

Paige

"Riff raff, street rat! I don't buy that!" -Aladdin

"Not to mention, they'll lose the farm!" -Mulan

Shirt 2:

Megan

"Riff raff, street rat! I don't buy that!" -Aladdin

"Not to mention, they'll lose the farm!" -Mulan

So what I was wondering, can anyone estimate how much the stichings would cost? I am a bit on the younger side, so I don't have that much money to burn. Also, if the stichings do not cost as much, I would like to have the following quote added on to each of the shirts:

"You know how it is, when you get those manly urges! You just gotta kill somebody! Fix things, cook outdoors..." -Mulan

How much would that cost?

Again, I greatly appreciate your help. Also, I leave for the world tomorrow, so I would like answers as soon as possible.

Thanks again and have a nice day!
Stinkerbelle20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: