Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
pandora174
DIS Veteran

Question ? Need advice for August trip !

We haven't been to Disney in 5 years so I feel totally lost. Planning in staying 3 nights at the POP Mon, Tues, Wed 8/3- 8/6. Planning on MK, Epcot & Studios. I saw the hours & they are amazing so not worried about that. But any days I should pick to go any particular park. Also how much to rent a double stroller (I am cringing but really feel it wil make for a more relaxing trip for the family) It was a godsend for SW for DS 6. How are the crowds, any time stretegy ? Really do not want to do comando b/c I want everyone to have fun with no go go go & DS really wants to hit the pools at the POP. I know the heat will be bad so I'm planning on buying ahead the mister fans & ponchos for rain. Any suggestions on recent changes or anything will be really appreciated ! I am so excited that I can put this together for the family !!

pandora174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
allshookup
Anymore singalongs and this tag is the first to go

If it were me, I'd go to MK first because it's the most exciting park for little ones with many rides geared towards children, seeing the castle, toontown, etc. DHS on Tuesday because that is the only night Fantasmic is showing during your 3 days (get there early for FPs to TSM) & Epcot last (again get there early for FPs to Soarin'), to me it's a more relaxing pace for the last day. It is a busy time of year so I would plan on getting to all the parks as early as possible, head back to the resort for a rest/swim & head back to the parks for spectro, wishes, fantasmic & illuminations.

Cost of a double stroller: $31.00 per day/$27 multi day.

allshookup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
eeyorepixie
AKA Queenie

My suggestion is to join Tour Guide Mike, he has the best days at the park, how to tour the park. There is also an August Vacation Club (I am a member) and you can talk with people who are going the same time as you, I find this invaluable. It only costs $16 and after all the money you are plunking down it is a drop in the bucket. JMHO- Queenie

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: