Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #46
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran
 
disneygirlinnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
My last trip to WDW was in September 2007, and boy, let me tell you: IT WAS HOT!
Ok for one...I'm subbing! Second... you're leaving JUST as we get there! Third... ugh can we please not talk about the heat? I'm dreading it

Now on to comment on all your ideas and fun stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
Question for everyone:
We are on the basic dining plan. That means we can have 1 TS each and 1 QS each per day, as well as 1 snack. I have planned to have one big TS meal per day, and if we each order our own entrees at those meals, we will use up all of our TS credits.

Now, here is my question: Do you think we could split a QS meal for each of our other two meals, or would we be hungry?
What do you all think?
How big eaters are you? I went with my mom on the DDP last time and we agreed it was a good amount of food BUT we were also on it when the appeitzer was still included in the normal dining plan. We didn't really share CS breakfasts, we were usually really hungry in the morning. Lunches that we had we DEFINITELY could have shared. They were huge!

Also for breakfast sometimes we just got some snacks. I believe at Pop, buiscuts and gravy are considered a snack item, etc.

For some crazy reason mom and I decided to attempt the DxDDP this upcoming trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
I also bought my first swimsuit in eons because my DH MADE me. It's very cute. Also from Kohls.
LOVE your bathing suit! It's so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
I'm a horrible DISer. Can't believe I forgot to call this morning! I was happily reading the boards when it dawned on me that today was the 18th. I tore out of the room like a madwoman, grabbed the phone and dialed frantically, certain that all was lost.

Here is what I wanted for my trip:

Teppan Edo 6pm
Whispering Canyon 6pm
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 5pm
Chefs de France 6pm
Boma 7:30am
Plaza 6pm
Liberty Tree 6pm

Here is what I got:

Teppan Edo 4:40pm
Whispering Canyon 8:05pm
Mama Melrose *NOT FANTASMIC PACKAGE* 3:05pm
Chefs de France 6pm
Boma 7:30am
Plaza 6:05pm
Liberty Tree 6pm

I am pleased!
Wow even for forgetting about ADRs you got some awesome places AND times! Mmmmm Chefs de France!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
We're going to be in Disney World in 42 days! Disney has been paid in full and now everything is set in stone except for our flights. We have a lot of big expenses this week, so I think we will book that after my DH's next paycheck.After some budget slashing and number crunching, I came up with enough wiggle room in the budget for the Keys to the Kingdom tour! I will be booking it next week. We're going to have a late flight home on our last day, so I think we can do it then. I can't WAIT to see the look on DH's face!
I can't believe everyones Sept trips are coming up so soon! And keys to the kingdom sounds amazing! I'm heading back down to WDW for the marathon in january and planning on booking it for myself when I'm solo for a few days.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
This is me today:

I'm looking at flights. I had found what I thought was the perfect flight---6am from Portland, OR and arriving at MCO at 5pm. But it occurred to me that we live 2.5 hours from Portland and we need to be at the airport two hours before our flight, so we would be leaving at 1:30am. "Geez, if we're leaving that early we might as well take a red eye!" Wait a minute... A RED EYE!

So, I checked evening flights for Sept. 14th, and lo and behold, there is a flight leaving Portland at Midnight and landing in Orlando at 11am.

Arriving at 11am?

Nice flight times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
"Honey, you didn't list underwear."
hahahahah this made me giggle, you guys are hilairous
disneygirlinnj is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #47
SilverL
My DH thinks he's Tarzan and I'm Jane. Go figure!
 
SilverL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Long Beach, Wa.
Posts: 410

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirlinnj View Post
hahahahah this made me giggle, you guys are hilairous
He just loves to pick on me for my OCDness. It's bad. I mean, it's really bad. We have adventures in OCDness every day. For example, I decided to shop for my college school supplies on Wednesday because of a sale. DH slept in that morning and I went straight to there store. I was there for an HOUR in the school supplies department, carrying around three different 5 subject notebooks and trying to decide between them.

"This one has really smooth paper. But the lines are too close together. And on this one, the lines are too dark. But this one will get all busted up within the first two weeks because it doesn't have a double wire spiral. And this one only has 120 sheets of paper, while this one has 150. I really should have a thicker section for Math and Science. Do they make 2 subject notebooks?"

^^^^ Me talking to myself at the store.

I finally called DH.

"Honey, I can't make up my mind. *Tells him everything I was just saying to myself*. What do I do?"

"Yawn... Just, uh, why don't you order those expensive notebooks that you really liked?"

I have an obsession with Levenger's Circa notebooks. I want to buy one so badly, but they cost a lot and I'm afraid to invest that much $$ into something that still might not work for me.

I finally found a solution that worked for me and ventured into the pen department, where I again felt the need to call DH.

"Ooooo, honey, guess what? You know those pens I like? The Pilot G2 gel pens? Well now Pilot changed their Dr. Grip pens to be compatible with the G2 ink and I can have a Dr. Grip Gel Pen!"

DH:

He is oh so lucky that I haven't purchased binders and notebooks for Disney. I'm currently trying to figure out how to print out a booklet from MS Word instead, because a binder or notebook would be too heavy. Unfortunately, Word refuses to print out my pages in the correct order. This makes me very sad.
__________________


Shawna (Me): Matthew (DH): (both in early 20's) | 8/01, 1/03, 9/07: Off Site w/family | 9/15/09-9/23/09: Pop Century Disneymoon w/DH!
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m6b514zwo2i71.png[/img]
Read my Pre-Trip Report : DISNEYMOON: "Honey, you didn't list underwear!"
SilverL is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #48
tink1957
DIS Veteran
 
tink1957's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Franklin, GA
Posts: 1,420

I thought I was OCD, but you've got me beat. I'm really enjoying hearing about your plans. We're going to be at WDW at the same time as you Sept 18-29 & also attending MNSSHP on 9/22. We're dining at Tony's before the party. This will be the second party for DS & I (we had a blast last year) and DD's first. You're gong to love it, I'm sure.
__________________
Vicki CBR May 07-POFQ & DTU Dec 07-POFQ Sept 08-CSR & HRH Sept 09-AKV & RPR May 10-DTU & RPR Sept 10-HIU & RPR Dec 11-RPR & POFQ Oct 12-HIU & Pop Sept 13-RPR & Pop Sept 14
tink1957 is offline  
Old 08-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #49
SilverL
My DH thinks he's Tarzan and I'm Jane. Go figure!
 
SilverL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Long Beach, Wa.
Posts: 410

Day 1

I finally figured out how to print a booklet in Microsoft Word! Yahoo! I have a 64 page 1/2 letter sized Word Document containing our packing list, itineraries, and menus. I even designed a cover for it. I'm going to print two copies for DH and me. It's only 16 pages when it's printed because it's 4 pages per sheet. I'll post pictures when the final version is done. For now, here's our day 0/1 itinerary.

9/14:
11:59pm - Fly out of PDX (Portland, OR)

9/15:
11:00am - Flight lands
Catch DME to Pop Century
Lunch at Everything Pop
Head to Magic Kingdom and ride a few rides
Dinner at Beaches & Cream
Unpack, relax, swim, etc.

Notes:
Buy refillable mug. Get Just Married and First Trip Pins. Decorate resort door!
__________________


Shawna (Me): Matthew (DH): (both in early 20's) | 8/01, 1/03, 9/07: Off Site w/family | 9/15/09-9/23/09: Pop Century Disneymoon w/DH!
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m6b514zwo2i71.png[/img]
Read my Pre-Trip Report : DISNEYMOON: "Honey, you didn't list underwear!"
SilverL is offline  
Old 08-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #50
CupidsKiss
Do these pixie wings make my tush look big?
 
CupidsKiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Courtenay , BC Canada
Posts: 258

I had to pop in and subscribe.
I too made the mistake of showing my family the "making of the Kitchen Sink" on utube and now we are making the trip to Beaches and Cream. Of course there are five of us to work on it...but as I had a gastric bypass it is just a direct means for me to be left feeling sick..so perhaps just tthe cherries for me!

Hope to cross paths at the Pop and MNSSHP!

Diana
__________________
Pre-Trip 2009 "Wish strong enough & believe hard enough.."
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post33024349

CupidsKiss is offline  
Old 08-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #51
SilverL
My DH thinks he's Tarzan and I'm Jane. Go figure!
 
SilverL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Long Beach, Wa.
Posts: 410

I haven't had gastric bypass and it still looks like a direct means to me feeling sick! We'll look for you guys.
__________________


Shawna (Me): Matthew (DH): (both in early 20's) | 8/01, 1/03, 9/07: Off Site w/family | 9/15/09-9/23/09: Pop Century Disneymoon w/DH!
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m6b514zwo2i71.png[/img]
Read my Pre-Trip Report : DISNEYMOON: "Honey, you didn't list underwear!"
SilverL is offline  
Old 08-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #52
SilverL
My DH thinks he's Tarzan and I'm Jane. Go figure!
 
SilverL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Long Beach, Wa.
Posts: 410

Oy, so I checked our seat assignments for our flights. I prefer an aisle seat, but for one of our flights we have a middle and a window seat. Also, on another flight, we're kind of far back. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Speaking of losing some, I have an old Continental OnePass account from when I had a debit card that gave me airline miles, but now I can't find the #! Grr! I need to go to the bank tomorrow and get it figured out. I know they have my # on file.

I ordered 10 pins for DH and I from Ebay. The seller was a power seller with no negative feedback. They had sold TONS of pins, and no one ever said they received any fakes. Here's hoping we don't either. If we do, it was only $15 anyway.

Here are plans for Day 2:

Breakfast in hotel room
Rope drop at Epcot
Get Fastpass for Soarin’ (everyone swears you need to do this, so I will oblige. I'm not huge on Soarin', actually)
Ride Test Track
Ride Mission Space (I might try the intense side...)
Ride Soarin’
Lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Ride Living with the Land
Tour the Seas
Ride Nemo
See Turtle Talk with Crush
Ride Journey into Imagination
See Honey, I Shrunk the Audience

We have dinner reservations at Teppan Edo for 4:40pm, so hopefully we will be able to finish all of this in time to catch the boat to Japan. If we have extra time, we will hop back on Test Track for sure!

Take boat to Japan
Tour Japan
Do Pick a Pearl
4:40pm Dinner at Teppan Edo
Tour France
Tour United Kingdom
Tour Canada
Watch O Canada
9:00pm See IllumiNations - What's the best spot to see this on your way out of the park?
__________________


Shawna (Me): Matthew (DH): (both in early 20's) | 8/01, 1/03, 9/07: Off Site w/family | 9/15/09-9/23/09: Pop Century Disneymoon w/DH!
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m6b514zwo2i71.png[/img]
Read my Pre-Trip Report : DISNEYMOON: "Honey, you didn't list underwear!"
SilverL is offline  
Old 08-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #53
crocko
DVC Member
 
crocko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Moore, OK
Posts: 1,084

Epcot Day....sounds very fun......(assuming you'll get a chance to visit the "Westside" of the World Showcase later, right?)

As for getting everything done before the Teppan Edo ressie...I definitely think you'll be able to....especially if you're planning on hitting rope drop.
__________________
Disney Hotels we've stayed at:
Caribbean Beach (2001)
All-Star Movies (2002)
Saratoga Springs (2008, 2011)
Animal Kingdom Lodge (2009)
Old Key West (2009)
Beach Club (2010, 2011)
Wilderness Lodge (2011)
crocko is offline  
Old 08-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #54
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran
 
disneygirlinnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,085

great plans!

I'm not huge on Soarin either but I WILL say it's a million times better if you ask to sit in the very front row. The first few times we didnt and we had feet in our view and it ruined the effect. When we finally asked to sit in the front it was MUCH MUCH better! Still not my favorite...but good nonetheless!
disneygirlinnj is offline  
Old 08-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #55
SilverL
My DH thinks he's Tarzan and I'm Jane. Go figure!
 
SilverL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Long Beach, Wa.
Posts: 410

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocko View Post
Epcot Day....sounds very fun......(assuming you'll get a chance to visit the "Westside" of the World Showcase later, right?)

As for getting everything done before the Teppan Edo ressie...I definitely think you'll be able to....especially if you're planning on hitting rope drop.
We have another full day at Epcot planned. I'm using the UG's two day Epcot touring plan---although I think I modified it a little bit because I knew we would want to ride Test Track at least 3x.

I keep telling DH that we can probably knock out the touring plans in the first 1/2 to 3/4 of the day and then have the rest of the day to do w/e we please if we get there by rope drop. I'm hoping this it true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirlinnj View Post
great plans!

I'm not huge on Soarin either but I WILL say it's a million times better if you ask to sit in the very front row. The first few times we didnt and we had feet in our view and it ruined the effect. When we finally asked to sit in the front it was MUCH MUCH better! Still not my favorite...but good nonetheless!
I think I heard so much hype about it before I got to ride that I assumed it would be a mind blowing experience. Of course, it wasn't. But I'm also afraid of heights. It makes me a bit uncomfortable. DH might want to ride it several times, though. He went on it in CA but doesn't remember whether or not he liked it. Figures!
__________________


Shawna (Me): Matthew (DH): (both in early 20's) | 8/01, 1/03, 9/07: Off Site w/family | 9/15/09-9/23/09: Pop Century Disneymoon w/DH!
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m6b514zwo2i71.png[/img]
Read my Pre-Trip Report : DISNEYMOON: "Honey, you didn't list underwear!"
SilverL is offline  
Old 08-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #56
lacrosse_lady72
I <3 Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 6,104

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
He just loves to pick on me for my OCDness. It's bad. I mean, it's really bad. We have adventures in OCDness every day. For example, I decided to shop for my college school supplies on Wednesday because of a sale. DH slept in that morning and I went straight to there store. I was there for an HOUR in the school supplies department, carrying around three different 5 subject notebooks and trying to decide between them.

"This one has really smooth paper. But the lines are too close together. And on this one, the lines are too dark. But this one will get all busted up within the first two weeks because it doesn't have a double wire spiral. And this one only has 120 sheets of paper, while this one has 150. I really should have a thicker section for Math and Science. Do they make 2 subject notebooks?"

^^^^ Me talking to myself at the store.

I finally called DH.

"Honey, I can't make up my mind. *Tells him everything I was just saying to myself*. What do I do?"

"Yawn... Just, uh, why don't you order those expensive notebooks that you really liked?"

I have an obsession with Levenger's Circa notebooks. I want to buy one so badly, but they cost a lot and I'm afraid to invest that much $$ into something that still might not work for me.

I finally found a solution that worked for me and ventured into the pen department, where I again felt the need to call DH.

"Ooooo, honey, guess what? You know those pens I like? The Pilot G2 gel pens? Well now Pilot changed their Dr. Grip pens to be compatible with the G2 ink and I can have a Dr. Grip Gel Pen!"

DH:

He is oh so lucky that I haven't purchased binders and notebooks for Disney. I'm currently trying to figure out how to print out a booklet from MS Word instead, because a binder or notebook would be too heavy. Unfortunately, Word refuses to print out my pages in the correct order. This makes me very sad.
OMG, you sound exactly like me!!!

Things need to be perfect for me otherwise I will feel uneasy about it. When I was in HS, my English teacher made us use a composition notebook so I ended up using those and LOVING them, now I can't not use one unless I absolutely cannot. They're perfect but I'm picky about the whiteness of it and I hate wide ruled so I have to spring the $5 for a Five Star notebook.

But if I can't decide between things, I will carry them along with me in store for a long time trying to decide. It takes me quite a while to buy something sometimes

I'm in too! I love that you're from Long Beach! I'm always down for reading a PTR from someone from the NW!

Also, I'm with you on the heat! It sucks in September! But it looks like we're going around the same time you are 9/18-10/2 so I might bump into at Pop!!! I remember September 2007 also but the only thing I can remember is all the rain, it was terrible. Last year was as perfect as it could get, it only rained one day for us Sept 15-29, 2008... the rest of the time it was very sunny but still hot.

Red-eye is definitely better especially with how far you live from PDX. Where's your layover?
__________________



WDW: JULY/AUGUST 2002, MARCH 2004, MARCH/APRIL 2005, SEPTEMBER 2006, SEPTEMBER 2007, SEPTEMBER 2008, SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2009, APRIL 2010, SEPTEMBER 2011, SEPTEMBER 2013, SEPTEMBER 2015
DLR: APRIL 1998, DECEMBER 2005, JANUARY 2012, JANUARY 2013


Last edited by lacrosse_lady72; 08-17-2009 at 06:22 PM.
lacrosse_lady72 is offline  
Old 08-17-2009, 07:21 PM   #57
SilverL
My DH thinks he's Tarzan and I'm Jane. Go figure!
 
SilverL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Long Beach, Wa.
Posts: 410

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrosse_lady72 View Post
I'm in too! I love that you're from Long Beach! I'm always down for reading a PTR from someone from the NW!

Also, I'm with you on the heat! It sucks in September! But it looks like we're going around the same time you are 9/18-10/2 so I might bump into at Pop!!! I remember September 2007 also but the only thing I can remember is all the rain, it was terrible. Last year was as perfect as it could get, it only rained one day for us Sept 15-29, 2008... the rest of the time it was very sunny but still hot.

Red-eye is definitely better especially with how far you live from PDX. Where's your layover?
We have family that lives in Hillsboro, haha.

I guess the rain didn't phase us on our September trip. We had good shoes and ponchos and trekked right through it. If it hadn't been for the heat and humidity and thunderstorms, it would've been just like home! I'm hoping for a freak cold snap, no thunderstorms, and no rain. A girl can dream, right?

Our layover is in Houston, TX both ways.
__________________


Shawna (Me): Matthew (DH): (both in early 20's) | 8/01, 1/03, 9/07: Off Site w/family | 9/15/09-9/23/09: Pop Century Disneymoon w/DH!
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m6b514zwo2i71.png[/img]
Read my Pre-Trip Report : DISNEYMOON: "Honey, you didn't list underwear!"
SilverL is offline  
Old 08-18-2009, 02:05 PM   #58
SilverL
My DH thinks he's Tarzan and I'm Jane. Go figure!
 
SilverL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Long Beach, Wa.
Posts: 410

Shopping Time!

I have an errand filled morning today. I finally changed my last name to my DH's---it took forever because the nearest Social Security Office is not so near and I couldn't do it while summer term classes were going on---and now I need to go get my new ID. I swear, the teacher from Ferris Bueller works at the DMV here. Once I have my new ID, it's off to see the bank, the school, etc. But then it's...

Shopping Time!

I'm going to buy the rest of the stuff we need for the trip today if I have time. Also, I might swing by Home Depot and swipe some more Mickey Heads!
__________________


Shawna (Me): Matthew (DH): (both in early 20's) | 8/01, 1/03, 9/07: Off Site w/family | 9/15/09-9/23/09: Pop Century Disneymoon w/DH!
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m6b514zwo2i71.png[/img]
Read my Pre-Trip Report : DISNEYMOON: "Honey, you didn't list underwear!"
SilverL is offline  
Old 08-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #59
lacrosse_lady72
I <3 Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 6,104

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverL View Post
I have an errand filled morning today. I finally changed my last name to my DH's---it took forever because the nearest Social Security Office is not so near and I couldn't do it while summer term classes were going on---and now I need to go get my new ID. I swear, the teacher from Ferris Bueller works at the DMV here. Once I have my new ID, it's off to see the bank, the school, etc. But then it's...

Shopping Time!

I'm going to buy the rest of the stuff we need for the trip today if I have time. Also, I might swing by Home Depot and swipe some more Mickey Heads!
SHOPPING!!! My favorite subject ever! Good luck shopping, I bet you'll have fun
__________________



WDW: JULY/AUGUST 2002, MARCH 2004, MARCH/APRIL 2005, SEPTEMBER 2006, SEPTEMBER 2007, SEPTEMBER 2008, SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2009, APRIL 2010, SEPTEMBER 2011, SEPTEMBER 2013, SEPTEMBER 2015
DLR: APRIL 1998, DECEMBER 2005, JANUARY 2012, JANUARY 2013

lacrosse_lady72 is offline  
Old 08-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #60
SilverL
My DH thinks he's Tarzan and I'm Jane. Go figure!
 
SilverL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Long Beach, Wa.
Posts: 410

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrosse_lady72 View Post
SHOPPING!!! My favorite subject ever! Good luck shopping, I bet you'll have fun
My errands got waylaid yesterday and my shopping trip was a no go

However, guess what I got in the mail? Two Pin Lanyards from Alyssa810! Thank you SO MUCH! DH is going to wear one and I think I will put the pins I am willing to trade on one and put my keepers on my silver YOMD lanyard.

I broke out the laminator today and decided to make DIS pins. I took the lime green mickey heads for this and wrote DO on one ear and YOU on the other ear, and DIS? in the middle for my DH's lanyard. For mine, I added SilverL below DIS. Then I laminated and trimmed them, leaving plastic in between the ears. I punched a hole through the plastic. So now we can attach them to our lanyards with a safety pin. Now, however, I'm wondering if I should've made them double sided? I will experiment. Here they are:



and here are the lanyards:









and here is all of my mickey and not so mickey mail:

__________________


Shawna (Me): Matthew (DH): (both in early 20's) | 8/01, 1/03, 9/07: Off Site w/family | 9/15/09-9/23/09: Pop Century Disneymoon w/DH!
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m6b514zwo2i71.png[/img]
Read my Pre-Trip Report : DISNEYMOON: "Honey, you didn't list underwear!"
SilverL is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
~We seldom report of having eaten too little~ w/ PICS! ~ UPDATE: New Thread Started! TinkerBelle_325 Disney Dining Reviews 428 03-03-2010 12:24 AM
Bringing Mom to WDW for MY bday, Sept '09! Day 4 Part 1..AK and Tusker House 12/30! disneygirlinnj Completed Trip Reports 650 01-30-2010 10:07 PM
Sept trip-too early for Hotwire MCO Hyatt? dkis4nu Disney Cruise Line Forum 16 06-07-2009 11:45 PM
Anyone know what is going on Sept 10 to increase crowds? sohappy Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies 34 06-06-2009 02:58 PM
Question on Sept reservations melly Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies 3 06-06-2009 02:49 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.