Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #106
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran
 
ladybugmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,785

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999ghostslover View Post
hey girlie!
Glad your TR is off to a great start! We just got in late late late last night. Sooo tired. But we had a wonderful time too. I'm in photopass limbo right now and that will be all consuming for a bit. We also are a week away from VBS and I have too much to do. I'll start a TR soon. Can't wait to hear more!!
Hey girl!! Thanks!! Oh wow! So glad you had a great trip! Girl--I know what you mean with the photopass. I'm finally done editing pics for my cd. Now I have to work on my photobook! And our VBS starts tomorrow--I;m the 2nd grade director! Lots to do! I'll be looking for your TR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesner View Post
I'm loving trip report...thanks so much for sharing with all of us! I can't wait to read the rest.
Thank you and welcome!! Glad you are enjoying my TR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliecats View Post
I just started but skipping ahead to comment on 2 things...your little girls are just stunning!!

And, I think I went to high school with your DH maybe...Did he graduate from Walker High School in Jasper, AL??
Hi and welcome!! Thank you for your kind words! Oh my word--YES! He did graduate from Walker High School in Jasper, AL--class of 1991. Did you graduate the same year?! What is your name (maiden name)?! If you don't want to post it here, please PM me! What a small world!
ladybugmom is offline  
Old 06-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #107
alliecats
How many coins can a 5-gallon jug hold?
Luckily, Fantasyland was nowhere to be seen!
Will ride Mission: Space only to drool over Gary Sinise (he acts wooden in the video, though)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,156

Just PMed you.

And yes, it really IS a small word, after all. LOL. I thought he looked familiar but I did not put it together until I saw the name on the travel agent gift and was like, Brent, Alabama, last name, pic, wait a second....

LOL.
alliecats is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #108
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran
 
ladybugmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,785

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliecats View Post
Just PMed you.

And yes, it really IS a small word, after all. LOL. I thought he looked familiar but I did not put it together until I saw the name on the travel agent gift and was like, Brent, Alabama, last name, pic, wait a second....

LOL.
PMed you back!! That is sooo funny! What a small world!
ladybugmom is offline  
Old 06-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #109
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran
 
mousescrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 4,587

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post

Exactly!! We'll be coming back for sure! I kept telling Brent throughout our trip that "Next time we'll have to do ________". I have a list!!

After I get home, I always go over the good and the bad and make notes of what to repeat, skip and the must do's of things to do next time, especially what we missed!
mousescrapper is offline  
Old 06-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #110
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran
 
princess&her4princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 4,034

Great updates Becky!! The girls looks SO cute in their little Tink dresses...love them!! I'm with you, totally teared up at Beauty and the Beast show, too, it was SO good! I must have taken 50 pics when I was in there, too, in December!! It was a great show!! So sorry to hear about all the rain.....but sounds like you made the best of things!!!
princess&her4princes is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #111
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran
 
ladybugmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,785

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousescrapper View Post
After I get home, I always go over the good and the bad and make notes of what to repeat, skip and the must do's of things to do next time, especially what we missed!
That's really a GREAT idea! Then you know exactly what you want to do (or don't want to do) for next time. Especially when it's fresh on your mind!
ladybugmom is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #112
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran
 
ladybugmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,785

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Great updates Becky!! The girls looks SO cute in their little Tink dresses...love them!! I'm with you, totally teared up at Beauty and the Beast show, too, it was SO good! I must have taken 50 pics when I was in there, too, in December!! It was a great show!! So sorry to hear about all the rain.....but sounds like you made the best of things!!!
Thanks Kristen!! Yes, the Beauty and the Beast show was a BIG favorite of ours!! Definitely on the list to see again!!
ladybugmom is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #113
L*hd
Earning My Ears
 
L*hd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Texas
Posts: 60

is it too late to join in ??.... Hello from South Texas
Becky: I read your PTR and enjoy it all the way.. your girls outfits, the bows you make ( JUST Love Them ) the way you manage to be at home all all these things yo do with your family..
It shows all the love your have for your family and it is very inspiring

We will goi to WDW next fall Me , DH , DD ( 5 ) and DS ( 20 months ) almost same ages as your daugthers,.. so I am very interested how was Claire during your trip

Lulu
L*hd is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #114
latexscooter
Be nice even if it takes some effort.
 
latexscooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,077

You have a beautiful family. I'm really enjoying your adventures and can't wait to read more. You've made my lunch hour much more magical.
__________________
latexscooter is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #115
Jeanine3kids
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Staten Island NY
Posts: 462

Thanks for the info on the harness I ordered a Mickey one for my son he is going to be so excited.
Jeanine3kids is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #116
MagicShell
DIS Veteran
 
MagicShell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: North Mississippi
Posts: 1,505

I loved your update. You got lots of good pictures of your girls with the characters. It sounds like your girls were having a great time even though you had terrible weather. We also love Beauty and the Beast. Belle is my daughter's favorite character because she loves to read and so does my daughter. Too bad you had to wait in line all that time to find out Fantasmic was canceled. I don't have that kind of patience. It sounds like your girls were great all day.
__________________
1996 Dixie Landings, 2000 All-Star Movies, 2004 Off-Site
2006 Off-Site, Dec. 2008 Pop Century


Me DH DD DS
MagicShell is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #117
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran
 
ladybugmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,785

Quote:
Originally Posted by L*hd View Post
is it too late to join in ??.... Hello from South Texas
Becky: I read your PTR and enjoy it all the way.. your girls outfits, the bows you make ( JUST Love Them ) the way you manage to be at home all all these things yo do with your family..
It shows all the love your have for your family and it is very inspiring

We will goi to WDW next fall Me , DH , DD ( 5 ) and DS ( 20 months ) almost same ages as your daugthers,.. so I am very interested how was Claire during your trip

Lulu
Of course it's not too late, Lulu!! Welcome!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Oh wow!! Our kids are close in age!! When are their birthdays? Ally's is Sept. 19th and Claire's is October 10th. Claire did really well on the trip. We did have some meltdowns but that's to be expected. I don't regret taking her at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latexscooter View Post
You have a beautiful family. I'm really enjoying your adventures and can't wait to read more. You've made my lunch hour much more magical.
Thank you!! Aww! I'm glad I could share some Disney magic with you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanine3kids View Post
Thanks for the info on the harness I ordered a Mickey one for my son he is going to be so excited.
YAY!! Your son is going to LOVE it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
I loved your update. You got lots of good pictures of your girls with the characters. It sounds like your girls were having a great time even though you had terrible weather. We also love Beauty and the Beast. Belle is my daughter's favorite character because she loves to read and so does my daughter. Too bad you had to wait in line all that time to find out Fantasmic was canceled. I don't have that kind of patience. It sounds like your girls were great all day.
Thank you! I don't think I would have waited in line that long if our friends hadn't been with us. Hanging out with them really passed the time.
ladybugmom is offline  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #118
KIRSTIN'S MOMMY
Creates edible masterpieces
Planning a huge WDW family reunion...I know, I'm insane!!!
 
KIRSTIN'S MOMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: SAVANNAH, GA.
Posts: 3,594

Hi Becky! I'm so glad that you've started your report, I love following along with you guys! The girls are gorgeous as usual, and I'm so happy to hear that the rain didn't get you guys down at all. We're still counting down, but will be sure to send photos of our trip too
__________________
KIRSTIN'S MOMMY is offline  
Old 06-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #119
NMW
DIS Veteran
 
NMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,110

subscribing, we were down there the same week as you guys were.
__________________
NMW is offline  
Old 06-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #120
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran
 
ladybugmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,785

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRSTIN'S MOMMY View Post
Hi Becky! I'm so glad that you've started your report, I love following along with you guys! The girls are gorgeous as usual, and I'm so happy to hear that the rain didn't get you guys down at all. We're still counting down, but will be sure to send photos of our trip too
Hey girl!! Good to see you posting!! Yes, I definitely want to see pics from your trip, too!!
ladybugmom is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oct 3, 2009 Wester Carribean Tiggerfan14 Disney Cruise Meets 3221 09-03-2010 03:05 AM
The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (APR 2009) CanadianGuy Disney Resorts 3393 02-15-2010 10:05 AM
Recreating Memories- Surprise Mother & daughter trip princess&her4princes Pre-Trip Reports and Plans 739 10-28-2009 09:07 PM
"Mommy, When Will It Be Our Turn?!"--May 16-23, 2009 PTR ladybugmom Completed Trip Reports 645 06-22-2009 04:53 PM
Back from a fabulous trip - myself and DD 3 dixonsontour Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board 15 06-07-2009 04:45 AM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: