Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #106
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999ghostslover View Post
hey girlie!
Glad your TR is off to a great start! We just got in late late late last night. Sooo tired. But we had a wonderful time too. I'm in photopass limbo right now and that will be all consuming for a bit. We also are a week away from VBS and I have too much to do. I'll start a TR soon. Can't wait to hear more!!
Hey girl!! Thanks!! Oh wow! So glad you had a great trip! Girl--I know what you mean with the photopass. I'm finally done editing pics for my cd. Now I have to work on my photobook! And our VBS starts tomorrow--I;m the 2nd grade director! Lots to do! I'll be looking for your TR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesner View Post
I'm loving trip report...thanks so much for sharing with all of us! I can't wait to read the rest.
Thank you and welcome!! Glad you are enjoying my TR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliecats View Post
I just started but skipping ahead to comment on 2 things...your little girls are just stunning!!

And, I think I went to high school with your DH maybe...Did he graduate from Walker High School in Jasper, AL??
Hi and welcome!! Thank you for your kind words! Oh my word--YES! He did graduate from Walker High School in Jasper, AL--class of 1991. Did you graduate the same year?! What is your name (maiden name)?! If you don't want to post it here, please PM me! What a small world!
Old 06-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #107
alliecats
How many coins can a 5-gallon jug hold?
Luckily, Fantasyland was nowhere to be seen!
Will ride Mission: Space only to drool over Gary Sinise (he acts wooden in the video, though)

Just PMed you.

And yes, it really IS a small word, after all. LOL. I thought he looked familiar but I did not put it together until I saw the name on the travel agent gift and was like, Brent, Alabama, last name, pic, wait a second....

LOL.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #108
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliecats View Post
Just PMed you.

And yes, it really IS a small word, after all. LOL. I thought he looked familiar but I did not put it together until I saw the name on the travel agent gift and was like, Brent, Alabama, last name, pic, wait a second....

LOL.
PMed you back!! That is sooo funny! What a small world!
Old 06-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #109
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post

Exactly!! We'll be coming back for sure! I kept telling Brent throughout our trip that "Next time we'll have to do ________". I have a list!!

After I get home, I always go over the good and the bad and make notes of what to repeat, skip and the must do's of things to do next time, especially what we missed!
Old 06-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #110
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Great updates Becky!! The girls looks SO cute in their little Tink dresses...love them!! I'm with you, totally teared up at Beauty and the Beast show, too, it was SO good! I must have taken 50 pics when I was in there, too, in December!! It was a great show!! So sorry to hear about all the rain.....but sounds like you made the best of things!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #111
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousescrapper View Post
After I get home, I always go over the good and the bad and make notes of what to repeat, skip and the must do's of things to do next time, especially what we missed!
That's really a GREAT idea! Then you know exactly what you want to do (or don't want to do) for next time. Especially when it's fresh on your mind!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #112
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Great updates Becky!! The girls looks SO cute in their little Tink dresses...love them!! I'm with you, totally teared up at Beauty and the Beast show, too, it was SO good! I must have taken 50 pics when I was in there, too, in December!! It was a great show!! So sorry to hear about all the rain.....but sounds like you made the best of things!!!
Thanks Kristen!! Yes, the Beauty and the Beast show was a BIG favorite of ours!! Definitely on the list to see again!!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #113
L*hd
Earning My Ears

is it too late to join in ??.... Hello from South Texas
Becky: I read your PTR and enjoy it all the way.. your girls outfits, the bows you make ( JUST Love Them ) the way you manage to be at home all all these things yo do with your family..
It shows all the love your have for your family and it is very inspiring

We will goi to WDW next fall Me , DH , DD ( 5 ) and DS ( 20 months ) almost same ages as your daugthers,.. so I am very interested how was Claire during your trip

Lulu
Old 06-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #114
latexscooter
Be nice even if it takes some effort.

You have a beautiful family. I'm really enjoying your adventures and can't wait to read more. You've made my lunch hour much more magical.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #115
Jeanine3kids
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info on the harness I ordered a Mickey one for my son he is going to be so excited.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #116
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

I loved your update. You got lots of good pictures of your girls with the characters. It sounds like your girls were having a great time even though you had terrible weather. We also love Beauty and the Beast. Belle is my daughter's favorite character because she loves to read and so does my daughter. Too bad you had to wait in line all that time to find out Fantasmic was canceled. I don't have that kind of patience. It sounds like your girls were great all day.

Me DH DD DS
Old 06-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #117
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by L*hd View Post
is it too late to join in ??.... Hello from South Texas
Becky: I read your PTR and enjoy it all the way.. your girls outfits, the bows you make ( JUST Love Them ) the way you manage to be at home all all these things yo do with your family..
It shows all the love your have for your family and it is very inspiring

We will goi to WDW next fall Me , DH , DD ( 5 ) and DS ( 20 months ) almost same ages as your daugthers,.. so I am very interested how was Claire during your trip

Lulu
Of course it's not too late, Lulu!! Welcome!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Oh wow!! Our kids are close in age!! When are their birthdays? Ally's is Sept. 19th and Claire's is October 10th. Claire did really well on the trip. We did have some meltdowns but that's to be expected. I don't regret taking her at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latexscooter View Post
You have a beautiful family. I'm really enjoying your adventures and can't wait to read more. You've made my lunch hour much more magical.
Thank you!! Aww! I'm glad I could share some Disney magic with you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanine3kids View Post
Thanks for the info on the harness I ordered a Mickey one for my son he is going to be so excited.
YAY!! Your son is going to LOVE it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
I loved your update. You got lots of good pictures of your girls with the characters. It sounds like your girls were having a great time even though you had terrible weather. We also love Beauty and the Beast. Belle is my daughter's favorite character because she loves to read and so does my daughter. Too bad you had to wait in line all that time to find out Fantasmic was canceled. I don't have that kind of patience. It sounds like your girls were great all day.
Thank you! I don't think I would have waited in line that long if our friends hadn't been with us. Hanging out with them really passed the time.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #118
KIRSTIN'S MOMMY
Creates edible masterpieces
Planning a huge WDW family reunion...I know, I'm insane!!!

Hi Becky! I'm so glad that you've started your report, I love following along with you guys! The girls are gorgeous as usual, and I'm so happy to hear that the rain didn't get you guys down at all. We're still counting down, but will be sure to send photos of our trip too
Old 06-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #119
NMW
DIS Veteran

subscribing, we were down there the same week as you guys were.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #120
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRSTIN'S MOMMY View Post
Hi Becky! I'm so glad that you've started your report, I love following along with you guys! The girls are gorgeous as usual, and I'm so happy to hear that the rain didn't get you guys down at all. We're still counting down, but will be sure to send photos of our trip too
Hey girl!! Good to see you posting!! Yes, I definitely want to see pics from your trip, too!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: