Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #901
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

I read your report on intercot. This one is better. I saw nothing inappropriate. I did notice that of all the postings yours had the most responses and lookers. Way to go. Shows dis is way better.

I have figured out Vegas is out of the birthday plan. Grandson Andrew had mentioned it to me last Sunday night at dinner. Only because that is where we took Don last year for his 60th. But I know we have no one to watch the dogs and the girl that works with me asked what I wanted tomorrow for my birthday lunch. So now I do not have a clue. Sheri has scheduled something for Saturday with her and my sis in law and me. I'm totally lost.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 07-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #902
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

OMG. I can't believe they would find anything inappropriate about your posts. I love reading your reports, they keep me laughing and you have some loyal followers here. I have been to Intercot numerous times and I just can't seem to get into it that much. I can't remember the last time I was over there and I don't know if I have ever posted there.

I am glad you get to leave early and get so see Lacey sooner .

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3261767 Hey save some of that, it has to last us a week.....March 22-March 28th, 2014 Trip Report

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #903
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychickforever View Post
Go DIS!!! Lol.

Intercot sounds like a bunch of pain in the butts. We're so much cooler here, lol.
Yeah, we're the cool kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
That stinks. I don't like it when something interferes with food. We have a local sub shop up the street and they have wonderful chicken salad. They put cashews on it. So I had that. I did not find a dessert but the good news is that our last 2 patients of the day cancelled so now our last one is at 530 instead of 630. So I guess I can have pie and ice cream again. Gee, I hate to have the same dessert 2 days in a row.
Migranes run in the family and I've had them for years. I've pretty much learned to deal with them. And the Bell's Palsy doesn't help.

We had chicken salad sandwiches for our dinner last night 'cause I didn't want to cook. I threw in some jalapeno peppers and it made it pretty darn yummy.

What I wouldn't give to be able to eat my weight in ice cream. But, I'm allergic to milk. Makes my nose bleed.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 07-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #904
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I read your report on intercot. This one is better. I saw nothing inappropriate. I did notice that of all the postings yours had the most responses and lookers. Way to go. Shows dis is way better.

I have figured out Vegas is out of the birthday plan. Grandson Andrew had mentioned it to me last Sunday night at dinner. Only because that is where we took Don last year for his 60th. But I know we have no one to watch the dogs and the girl that works with me asked what I wanted tomorrow for my birthday lunch. So now I do not have a clue. Sheri has scheduled something for Saturday with her and my sis in law and me. I'm totally lost.
I meant to tell you in my earlier post that I was glad the last two patients canceled. Makes for an easier afternoon at work for you. That's a plus.

I knew that Intercot was a bit stricter so I cut out a lot of my chatter in my trip report over there. Most people are nice but they don't seem to...maybe care is a good word. I like my Disboard report much better anyway. (I wish there was a sticking my tongue out smiley somewhere. Oh wait, that's probably inappropriate.)

Slowly but surely, you're going to figure out what's going to happen on your birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
OMG. I can't believe they would find anything inappropriate about your posts. I love reading your reports, they keep me laughing and you have some loyal followers here. I have been to Intercot numerous times and I just can't seem to get into it that much. I can't remember the last time I was over there and I don't know if I have ever posted there.

I am glad you get to leave early and get so see Lacey sooner .
Dana, I'm glad to see you back posting on the boards. It's really hard to get out and about after a family death. But, as you know, there's no better people to help cheer you up than us Disers. We love each other like we've all been friends forever.

I thought maybe I'd get some of the foggies over on the Intercot boards to lighten up but they don't seem to get it like we do.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 07-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #905
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I knew that Intercot was a bit stricter so I cut out a lot of my chatter in my trip report over there. Most people are nice but they don't seem to...maybe care is a good word. I like my Disboard report much better anyway. (I wish there was a sticking my tongue out smiley somewhere. Oh wait, that's probably inappropriate.)
I would have to tell the teacher on you.

Quote:
Slowly but surely, you're going to figure out what's going to happen on your birthday.
I would say by in the morning. Don leaves for work at 5 am and I don't get up till 6 but I can't imagine him leaving me in suspense all day. We shall see. Wonder if I sleep at all tonite. I've had a hard time of it anyway. I told Christine (the girl that works with and for me) I was stopping at Starbucks for latte's in the morning. That makes us happy.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 07-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #906
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

great update love the pictures of FOTLK sorry about those people in front of you. at least you kept your cool
Old 07-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #907
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Hey, Lisa! Glad that your boss is being kind and letting you out early tomorrow. ENJOY YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

Ginny: Good job on getting the last two patients out of the way! And I can't wait to hear what the birthday plan is...

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
Old 07-16-2009, 04:36 PM   #908
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I can't beleive you are getting hassle about that over there. I've never been ther. I guess one day I'll check it out. Is it a very big forum? I seem to have no time lately.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #909
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I would have to tell the teacher on you.

I would say by in the morning. Don leaves for work at 5 am and I don't get up till 6 but I can't imagine him leaving me in suspense all day. We shall see. Wonder if I sleep at all tonite. I've had a hard time of it anyway. I told Christine (the girl that works with and for me) I was stopping at Starbucks for latte's in the morning. That makes us happy.
I'm such a rebel that telling the teacher wouldn't do any good.

Now you know that I'm leaving out early tomorrow for Georgia so you've gotta post the surprise first thing. I don't want to go all weekend wondering "what's Ginny doing for her birthday?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy's_gurl View Post
great update love the pictures of FOTLK sorry about those people in front of you. at least you kept your cool
I'm pretty darn good at keeping my mouth shut until it comes to people who sit in handicapped spots when they aren't supposed to. I think I could have stood the loud part if they had been sitting in a place they were supposed to have been sitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
Hey, Lisa! Glad that your boss is being kind and letting you out early tomorrow. ENJOY YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

Ginny: Good job on getting the last two patients out of the way! And I can't wait to hear what the birthday plan is...
I can hardly wait to get my arms around her. It seems like I haven't seen her in forever. My boss just told me to get the mail in the morning and leave by 9:30 a.m.! So, just an hour or so at work and we're off.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #910
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Thanks again Lisa. You are so right. My friends on the Dis are really such wonderful people. I feel so blessed that I have made the friends I have made here. I think it has a lot to do with the fact we feel so connected through Disney. If Walt only knew the scale and scope of his dream.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3261767 Hey save some of that, it has to last us a week.....March 22-March 28th, 2014 Trip Report

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 07-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #911
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I can't beleive you are getting hassle about that over there. I've never been ther. I guess one day I'll check it out. Is it a very big forum? I seem to have no time lately.
Hey Jen,

The Intercot isn't a super big place and I find that there aren't as many threads because they don't have as many members. At least I guess that's why. Maybe everybody keeps getting banned from making inappropriate comments.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:42 PM   #912
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks again Lisa. You are so right. My friends on the Dis are really such wonderful people. I feel so blessed that I have made the friends I have made here. I think it has a lot to do with the fact we feel so connected through Disney. If Walt only knew the scale and scope of his dream.
You're welcome Dana. Disney discussions do seem to connect people. It's kinda hard to find somebody around here that really "get it" when I talk about my love for Disney.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #913
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:

Awww, that's so true it actually brought a tear to my eye!!!

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Old 07-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #914
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I was thinking about stopping and picking up some fast food on the way home so I can pack for our weekend trip to Georgia. But, I'm feeling all barfy and headachy again so I don't know what I want. Hum? What'll keep me from getting sick?

Old 07-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #915
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I was thinking about stopping and picking up some fast food on the way home so I can pack for our weekend trip to Georgia. But, I'm feeling all barfy and headachy again so I don't know what I want. Hum? What'll keep me from getting sick?
I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well. I know sweet tea usually settles my stomach but I can't think of anything to eat fast food that might help you out. BLESS YOUR HEART!

Your boss is an angel. Have a safe trip, feel better, and take care of yourself! Hopefully its just your excitement about seeing that sweet girl of yours that has your stomach in knots (that and the ibruprofin).

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: