Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #886
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Where'sPiglet? View Post
Intercot will fuss at you for standing on the railing, picking the flowers, AND spitting!

I am enjoying your reports, by the way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
I don't thind Intercot is for me. I am not a conformist and what is the fun in living by the rules, as long as you don't hurt yourself or anyone else?
I don't know how I even found Intercot but somehow stumbled upon it. They've deleted a lot of my posts. I went back on the forum and posted this:

So, from what I understand, some portions of my trip report have been edited out because the moderators feel they are inappropriate. I honestly didn't mean to offend anyone. We aren't offensive, gross, mean people. Really, we aren't. We are just a normal everyday family. Sorry if anybody was offended.

I've had three people post that they haven't been offended at all and that they love the trip report.

I'm not saying that I have the best trip report around, that I am this super fantastic writer of all things, that we are the purest family around but I can honestly say that we are a good, honest, God lovin' family and I've said absolutely nothing that is inappropriate in my report. If I didn't have a lot of readers over on Intercot who want to know about the trip, I'd stop mid-trip in my postings over there.

They've taken out "I've Gotta Pee!", Hunter and I spitting in the water, John's Pocahontas incident (it was totally innocent) and Hunter wiping a booger on his sister. Oh my.....what totally inappropriate people we are! We must be some kind of criminals on the loose. Oops, maybe I am because I did take those two Disney flowers.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant.

My boss came in during lunchtime and said "Why don't we close early tomorrow so you won't be so late getting to see Lacey?" I was glad to see that he had FINALLY gotten all my hints about getting to Georgia soooooo late tomorrow night!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 07-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #887
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Oh and I forgot to mention that I sent private messages to those three supporters telling them all about the Disboards.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #888
Villainess
Fantasy and reality often overlap - Walt Disney

Never been on Intercot but don't think it's for me either! I could only imagine that they would think my upcoming trip with exDH would be scandelous!

Old 07-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #889
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My boss came in during lunchtime and said "Why don't we close early tomorrow so you won't be so late getting to see Lacey?" I was glad to see that he had FINALLY gotten all my hints about getting to Georgia soooooo late tomorrow night!
Totaly awesome. I know how anxious you are to see her.

Heathen. Not really. You have not been mean or cruell to anyone. You just enjoy life and take advantage of what you have been given.

Quote:
Oh and I forgot to mention that I sent private messages to those three supporters telling them all about the Disboards.
Double thumbs up.

I have really enjoyed your tr and I bet you don't dare add the ghost stories. EEK!

Life is too short to not enjoy it to the fullest.

We like you
Ginny

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 07-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #890
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess View Post
Never been on Intercot but don't think it's for me either! I could only imagine that they would think my upcoming trip with exDH would be scandelous!
Now that's a story. I must get over and read it. I love a scandle. Will it make the Enquirer?

Ginny

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

Old 07-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #891
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Okay, so you've got me hooked. Do you have a pre-trip report started?

Quote:
Totaly awesome. I know how anxious you are to see her.

Heathen. Not really. You have not been mean or cruell to anyone. You just enjoy life and take advantage of what you have been given.

Double thumbs up.

I have really enjoyed your tr and I bet you don't dare add the ghost stories. EEK!

Life is too short to not enjoy it to the fullest.

We like you
Ginny
It took the boss long enough to catch on to the hints. Ugh! I've only been dropping them for at least a week. Seriously though, I am thankful to have however much extra time off work. The drive is about 9 1/2 hours and the thought of leaving at 1:00 p.m. wasn't so plesant.

I appreciate the kind words. I really think we are just a bunch of fun lovin' folks. I haven't said a thing over on Intercot about my ghosties. They'd probably try to seek me out and drive a stake in my heart!

You also don't get a whole lot chit chatting over on Intercot like you do on the Disboards. It's so much more funner over here!

I agree, life is too short to take everything so seriously. At least that's what I said when I swiped a booger down John's back! Not really!

Last edited by mickeystoontown; 07-16-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:36 PM   #892
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I agree, life is too short to take everything so seriously. AT least that's what I said when I swiped a booger down John's back! Not really!
Coffee came right out my nose.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #893
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Coffee came right out my nose.
I'm sorry!

Old 07-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #894
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I'm sorry!
It's ok. I didn't get any on my shirt. I shall now forage for lunch. I work late tonite. What dessert will I get today. Ms. Smith (the pie people and Ms. Smith (Sheri) made me a peach pie last nite.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #895
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

I don't think I would like intercot (is that right), either
I have checked out a couple of other disney and Universal blogs but have only signed up for Disboards
between all my new friends here and facebook ; its all I can handle
Old 07-16-2009, 03:05 PM   #896
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
started your report yesterday; just have not subscribed yet will very soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Happy to hear you are able to hit the road earlier than planned. Have a safe ride Oh! and as you have said to me many of times: You go right ahead and rant that is what we are here for...
Old 07-16-2009, 03:27 PM   #897
DisneymoonJess07
I <3 Disney - can I go back now??

I guess Intercot sounds like it might be for people who follow every single rule and apparently, those who don't need to pee and whose children never told them that they need to, especially when they get excited. That is bizarre.

Good thing I found the Dis!

PTR: MAY we go to Disney? Yes we MAY! May 2014
Our Trip Report: "Say Hi to Mickey for me!" - A Disneymoon Two Years in the Making *unfinished*
Our Pre-Trip Report - 2nd Anniversary Disneymoon Sept. 2009
Booed by n2wdisneyw!
1991 - offsite , 1994 - offsite , 1996 - offsite , 1999 - ASSp , 2009 - POR! w/free dining! 2014 - ?
Old 07-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #898
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's ok. I didn't get any on my shirt. I shall now forage for lunch. I work late tonite. What dessert will I get today. Ms. Smith (the pie people and Ms. Smith (Sheri) made me a peach pie last nite.
I've been feeling a little yucky the last few days. I have had a migraine and have taken so many headache pills that my stomach is a little funky. So I ate a baked potato for lunch. Pie sounds good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
I don't think I would like intercot (is that right), either
I have checked out a couple of other disney and Universal blogs but have only signed up for Disboards
between all my new friends here and facebook ; its all I can handle
I haven't done Facebook. Lacey made a page for me on MySpace but I don't even know how to do anything with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Happy to hear you are able to hit the road earlier than planned. Have a safe ride Oh! and as you have said to me many of times: You go right ahead and rant that is what we are here for...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
I'm glad that we'll get to leave earlier than expected. Heck, I'd take leaving work even 30 minutes early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneymoonJess07 View Post
I guess Intercot sounds like it might be for people who follow every single rule and apparently, those who don't need to pee and whose children never told them that they need to, especially when they get excited. That is bizarre.

Good thing I found the Dis!
I really don't understand how they thought I was being inappropriate. I was just tellin' it like it was and it wasn't bad enough that I thought I should leave out the details.

I like us Disers much better!

Old 07-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #899
disneychickforever
Queen of Disney Elephants

Go DIS!!! Lol.

Intercot sounds like a bunch of pain in the butts. We're so much cooler here, lol.
A few offsite stays to which dates can't be remembered
Summer 1994-All Star Sports *Summer 1995-All Star Sports*Summer 1996-All Star Music*Summer 1997- All Star Music*May 2000-Day trip to Epcot*Summer 2001-POFQ
November 2005-All Star Music (I was in the Candlelight Processional)*November 16-19 2006-All Star Music (Happy 18th Birthday To Me)
August 10-13 2007 - Pop Century (for Fall 07 CP check in, had to leave early)*September 26-28 2008-Gaylord Palms (offsite) (closing of PI)
March 7th 2009-Day trip to DHS*Fall 2009 Merch CP August 19th 2009-January 8th 2010
Old 07-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #900
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I've been feeling a little yucky the last few days. I have had a migraine and have taken so many headache pills that my stomach is a little funky. So I ate a baked potato for lunch. Pie sounds good though.
That stinks. I don't like it when something interferes with food. We have a local sub shop up the street and they have wonderful chicken salad. They put cashews on it. So I had that. I did not find a dessert but the good news is that our last 2 patients of the day cancelled so now our last one is at 530 instead of 630. So I guess I can have pie and ice cream again. Gee, I hate to have the same dessert 2 days in a row.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: