Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #871
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

love the Festival of the Lion King will def do that next time, and I LoVe the outfits of the Mickey and Minnie characters will def have to do that next time also.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #872
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
I'll have to go back and look...I'm sorry I finished it soooo fast
it was my first and I didn't realize that I was suppose to drag it out to keep up the fun and chats.

I did my TR really fast, too, and missed out on a lot of the chatting. Bummer. Next TR I will go slower!!! Live and learn, right?

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #873
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Loved the latest update, Lisa. I just think Mickey and Minnie in their Safari gear are so adorable. I can't believe the poor grandma being the pack mule. That's so wrong! I am the pack mule when we go, but only because I have the stroller and that's where everyone's stuff gets stored.

Love the pics of FOTLK. You did a good job! You also did a good job telling that man to knock it off. That takes guts. I don't have them! Glad someone does...

I can't believe that the other moderators are telling you that writing about spitting is inappropriate behavior! Whatever! Some people need to get a life....

Love your report! I am so entertained....

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Old 07-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #874
*DisMom*
Mouseketeer

just came across your trip report a few days ago....just caught up! y'all seem to be having an awesome time. can't wait to read more!!

ME DH DD(7) DD(5) DS(baby)

Thanksgiving 2011- Boardwalk
October 2010- Coronado Springs
June 2010- Boardwalk
Thanksgiving 2009= Boardwalk
October 2008- Downtown Disney
May 2008- Boardwalk/DVC
Thanksgiving 2007- Boardwalk/ First DVC trip/ Riley's 1st Trip
May 2005- Contemporary/ Emma's 1st Trip
Thanksgiving 2002- Offsite

Before 2002- Too many to count
Old 07-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #875
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney
I'll have to go back and look...I'm sorry I finished it soooo fast
it was my first and I didn't realize that I was suppose to drag it out to keep up the fun and chats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
I did my TR really fast, too, and missed out on a lot of the chatting. Bummer. Next TR I will go slower!!! Live and learn, right?
I have done mine faster than I wanted too. But my memory isn't as good today as it was in May. After I post something I'll remember something and want to add it in. But, I don't and then I'm sorry because I'm sure it was something funny. How can it not be with this crowd I run in.

You should see what my daughters are posting on facebook about me. Oh my!

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 07-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #876
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Cool Lisa, we keep hijacking...sorry

Quote:
I read your TR last night...the ENTIRE thing... when we brought Dayne to WDW at 4 he did not eat anything except water and apples and the occasional popcorn; and the only place he was truly happy was the swimming pool...I was going to sign in but Ashton was ready to go to bed and he will not go to bed w/o ME ...was going to sign in today just have not gotten over there, yet.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #877
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Just have a few minutes before heading to lunch. You guys don't worry in the least about "hijacking" my thread. Feel free to talk amongst us!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 07-16-2009, 12:58 PM   #878
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Just have a few minutes before heading to lunch. You guys don't worry in the least about "hijacking" my thread. Feel free to talk amongst us!
You are kind. I just hate it when work gets in the way of my talk time.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

Old 07-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #879
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

Love the update! I don't know whether to laugh or cry about the poor 70 year old pack mule Love FOTLK. Such a great show with something for everyone That is too funny that you are getting in trouble on Intercot for spitting stories and such. Sounds like they may be a wee bit uptight over there Keep the TR coming
Old 07-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #880
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
love the Festival of the Lion King will def do that next time, and I LoVe the outfits of the Mickey and Minnie characters will def have to do that next time also.
Aren't Minnnie and Mickey just adorable!

Quote:
Loved the latest update, Lisa. I just think Mickey and Minnie in their Safari gear are so adorable. I can't believe the poor grandma being the pack mule. That's so wrong! I am the pack mule when we go, but only because I have the stroller and that's where everyone's stuff gets stored.

Love the pics of FOTLK. You did a good job! You also did a good job telling that man to knock it off. That takes guts. I don't have them! Glad someone does...

I can't believe that the other moderators are telling you that writing about spitting is inappropriate behavior! Whatever! Some people need to get a life....

Love your report! I am so entertained....
When Hunter was little, the stroller and myself were the pack mules. There is just no way I would have let my mother tote all the stuff around (she went with us in 2000).

I don't usually say things to people who are rude. As a matter of fact, I'm usually telling John NOT to say anything to people. There was just something about that man that got off with me.

I've been posting the trip report over on the other website for a while now. I'll usually post here on the Dis and then go over there and post. I just posted the story about the booger and DTD so I know they are going to be all over me for that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *DisMom* View Post
just came across your trip report a few days ago....just caught up! y'all seem to be having an awesome time. can't wait to read more!!
I'm so glad that you decided to join in on my trip report. We did have a great time indeed!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #881
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
My life is a hoot. But a good hoot. Nothing mean just lots of fun. Glad your little one is doing well. I had written on like your final TR regarding him. You had so many posts I don't know if you read it or not. But think of you and your family and what a treasure you have.

Ginny
went back,,,found your post... I did welcome and thank you for your well wishes but since it was at the end...
again Thank you for coming out of lurkdom (even if it was at the end) and thank you very much again for the well wishes...Ashton is well...although I just found out that one of the "dissolveable" stitches that poked through will not disolve and I need to bring him in to have them remove it "OUCH"--just watching it now to make sure it looks healed and not infected--looks fine to me
Old 07-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #882
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
went back,,,found your post... I did welcome and thank you for your well wishes but since it was at the end...
again Thank you for coming out of lurkdom (even if it was at the end) and thank you very much again for the well wishes...Ashton is well...although I just found out that one of the "dissolveable" stitches that poked through will not disolve and I need to bring him in to have them remove it "OUCH"--just watching it now to make sure it looks healed and not infected--looks fine to me
Poor little guy. Once they go through so much it is hard for any little thing to happen. A mother's lot I know. I am glad he is doing well. Tip of my hat (if I wore one) to you and the struggles you had. I wouldn't wish that on any parent.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #883
Where'sPiglet?
I'm going to try something different this month
Do I LOOK like I know what I'm doing

Intercot will fuss at you for standing on the railing, picking the flowers, AND spitting!

I am enjoying your reports, by the way!

1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013 ~*~ Disneyland

2010 Princess Half Marathon Trip Report
Old 07-16-2009, 01:28 PM   #884
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Where'sPiglet? View Post
Intercot will fuss at you for standing on the railing, picking the flowers, AND spitting!

I am enjoying your reports, by the way!
I don't thind Intercot is for me. I am not a conformist and what is the fun in living by the rules, as long as you don't hurt yourself or anyone else?

Old 07-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #885
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:
I read your TR last night...the ENTIRE thing... when we brought Dayne to WDW at 4 he did not eat anything except water and apples and the occasional popcorn; and the only place he was truly happy was the swimming pool...I was going to sign in but Ashton was ready to go to bed and he will not go to bed w/o ME ...was going to sign in today just have not gotten over there, yet.
I cannot believe that you read the ENTIRE thing last night! Wow! I'm impressed.

I'm heading over to your TR now... Hmmm. I went to your PTR and TR, but it won't let me post. What's up with that? I just wanted you to know I was there and trying to catch up. I'm way far behind, obviously!

Last edited by MICKEY4EVER!; 07-16-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: