Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #706
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Can you make another email account? If so, maybe you could register with Disney using the new email account and then order them. I wonder what the deal is? I've never had a problem getting my maps.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 07-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #707
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I wanted you guys to know about a sale Disney Outlet is having. I just got an email saying everything in the outlet store is 30% off. Just use OUTLET30 in the coupon/promo spot on the checkout page. I wish there was something I needed to order but there's not.

I also forgot to tell you all that we went Disney shopping again this weekend. John got a new pair of Nikes for just $44.97 and I got a pair of new Nikes for just $22.48 because they were half off. Yipee! I didn't really need a new pair but John insisted I get them because they were so cheap.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #708
hhockman
DIS Veteran

It just let me do it under Matt's account. Don't know why mine won't work. I swear I'd tried under my mom's name too, but maybe I hadn't.

Doesn't matter 'cause my maps are on the way (I think I picked some different favorites than what I had, but oh well...the favorites isn't the important part)!

Going to check out the Disney Outlet now. Like I need anything else (I do actually need new tennis shoes, but that's another story). THANKS!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #709
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

I love all the gorilla pictures! Gorillas are my favorite! Whenever we go to the zoo my kids and DH must see the pandas. All I want to see are the gorillas. I would have been in heaven
Old 07-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #710
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

So strange about the book! I have had two ghost "encounters" at my house in the past two weeks...must be spirits in the air
Old 07-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #711
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
So strange about the book! I have had two ghost "encounters" at my house in the past two weeks...must be spirits in the air

Do tell!

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
Old 07-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #712
hhockman
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to let you know that the OUTLET30 code is only for "select tween merchadise". I just tried to use it (found a bunch of cheap t-shirts) and couldn't.

Oh well.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #713
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

I agree with you about the book. There's just no possible way, and twice with the same book to boot! Yep, definitely spirits or something kooky going on...

Adore the gorilla photos, too. You did get some good shots, huh?

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
Old 07-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #714
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhockman View Post
Okay, I want to know what the secret is with you guys and the maps.

I ordered them for our 2007 trip but I CANNOT get them to work this time. I have been trying for 3 months now (and, no, I'm not exaggerating) and EVERY SINGLE time I get to the point where my address is entered (it's all already there), I click "Next" and I get...

"Sorry. A system error has occurred. Please try again later."

It makes me SO mad. I tried emailing Disney and they gave me some fake response about maybe I'm not elligible (you can order them every 6 months and it's been 2 years!). I responded and have never heard from them again.

I WANT MY MAPS!

Okay, sorry for the venting hijack.
Are you using explorer or firefox? I had similar issues and if memory serves, ordering them with a different browser (don't get me started on the variances of Flash and Disney lol) did the trick.

If all else fails, log in as someone else, somewhere else, and order them.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #715
hhockman
DIS Veteran

Thanks! I did. I logged in as DH. Not sure why I didn't try that before. I swear I tried logging in as my mom.

Didn't even OCCUR to me to try Firefox (I was using Explorer).

I got 'em, that's the important thing. If I'd have thought to ask here first, I'd have them already!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #716
Angies1274
DIS Veteran

Great Gorilla pics!!! You got some really good close-up shots!! Wow...very spooky that it was the same book and that it didn't fall open when it fell. That is so strange???

Old 07-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #717
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It just let me do it under Matt's account. Don't know why mine won't work. I swear I'd tried under my mom's name too, but maybe I hadn't.

Doesn't matter 'cause my maps are on the way (I think I picked some different favorites than what I had, but oh well...the favorites isn't the important part)!

Going to check out the Disney Outlet now. Like I need anything else (I do actually need new tennis shoes, but that's another story). THANKS!
At least the maps are now on the way to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismagiclover View Post
I love all the gorilla pictures! Gorillas are my favorite! Whenever we go to the zoo my kids and DH must see the pandas. All I want to see are the gorillas. I would have been in heaven
That was the absolute best thing we did all day! It was just so awesome to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
Do tell!
Yes, you've gotta tell. Don't feel like you are hijacking the thread 'cause we really want to know.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #718
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just wanted to let you know that the OUTLET30 code is only for "select tween merchadise". I just tried to use it (found a bunch of cheap t-shirts) and couldn't.

Oh well.
Well phooey! I guess I didn't read the fine print on the email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
I agree with you about the book. There's just no possible way, and twice with the same book to boot! Yep, definitely spirits or something kooky going on...

Adore the gorilla photos, too. You did get some good shots, huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angies1274 View Post
Great Gorilla pics!!! You got some really good close-up shots!! Wow...very spooky that it was the same book and that it didn't fall open when it fell. That is so strange???
I have a feeling that the book isn't going to move anymore. Why? Because a lot of the fussing that was going on between the attorneys is going to die down. They agreed for one of them to buy my boss out.

I don't, however, think that's going to stop the other goings-on. I think these ghosts aren't used to having somebody in "their" space.

I wish the gorilla pictures had turned out a little clearer but I was having to hold the camera up close to me since it was raining. It was awesome to watch them eating and just lazing around.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #719
DisneymoonJess07
I <3 Disney - can I go back now??

So, I have been in a Disney planninng lull because of too much real-life interuptions and busyness and stress and reading your Trip Report (I read the actual parts of the trip, skimmed the chitchat - although yipes about the ghost!) and it has gotten me excited again for our trip!!! Thank you!! And can't wait to read more!!

PTR: MAY we go to Disney? Yes we MAY! May 2014
Our Trip Report: "Say Hi to Mickey for me!" - A Disneymoon Two Years in the Making *unfinished*
Our Pre-Trip Report - 2nd Anniversary Disneymoon Sept. 2009
Booed by n2wdisneyw!
1991 - offsite , 1994 - offsite , 1996 - offsite , 1999 - ASSp , 2009 - POR! w/free dining! 2014 - ?
Old 07-09-2009, 08:47 AM   #720
ThePin Princess
disney princess

Hi there, just found your TR yesterday and i'm all caught up now, great pics. You guys really seemed to luck out with lines and waits so far in the trip. I was there with my parents the same week, same hotel, and same surprise! HOW WEIRD! We were in Aruba. And it was our first stay at CBR

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: