Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #1681
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh, and I always loved the pizza line when I was in high school. Especially the deep dish pizzas. I always dipped mine in French Dressing. MMMMM.... Boy, I haven't done that in twelve years!
Sheri and boys are mayonaise dippers. Not mircle whip, the real stuff.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 08-19-2009, 10:12 AM   #1682
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
Sheri and boys are mayonaise dippers. Not mircle whip, the real stuff.

They dip their pizza in mayonaise? Hmmm, if so, I don't think I ever would have thought to do that!

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-19-2009, 10:15 AM   #1683
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
They dip their pizza in mayonaise? Hmmm, if so, I don't think I ever would have thought to do that!
They dip pizza, fries, chips. Pretty much whatever is dippable. Sheri always did it. I don't know where she got that idea. I always have to keep mayo and miracle whip. When I make potato salad I end up having to make 2 bowls. I think she is a pain in the rearend. I'm keeping her tho.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

Old 08-19-2009, 11:36 AM   #1684
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Lisa, happy to hear Hunter was OK for lunch!!!! Dayne always ate at school (rarely brought his lunch) which means he did not eat!!! BY HIS CHOICE NOT MINE if I fixed something he would leave it home. I really think the kid has a type of aneroxia. He will go ALL day without eating!!! HS has a pizza and hot sandwich line but it was always too long !

Gwendolyn dips in ranch, ketchup, mayo--whatever is available and will mix all three if she can.
Dayne DOES NOT eat any condiments!!! so far neither does Ashton.
Danny eats like Gwendolyn but you can add French and Italian to the list his hamburger turn my stomach!

Lisa you may have to open another photobucket acct under John or Hunter's email address.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #1685
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I'm coming back in a little while to respond to the most recent "kitchen catch-all", "dipping" posts but just wanted to share some FABULOUS news. Lacey just found out that she's getting an almost $5,000.00 Federal grant for school. We don't have it in writing yet but that's what she was told on the phone. Gotta love those grants.....don't have to pay them back!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 08-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #1686
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I'm coming back in a little while to respond to the most recent "kitchen catch-all", "dipping" posts but just wanted to share some FABULOUS news. Lacey just found out that she's getting an almost $5,000.00 Federal grant for school. We don't have it in writing yet but that's what she was told on the phone. Gotta love those grants.....don't have to pay them back!
WAY TO GO!!!! LACEY
WE LOVE GRANTS

if it were not for grants Gwendolyn would be raking up the bills
Old 08-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #1687
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

How totally awesome for you and Lacey. Grants are the best ever.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:45 PM   #1688
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

YAY, LACEY!

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Old 08-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #1689
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:

And, then they heard or smelled me (or both) and off they went:

Look! That deer has the "deer in headlights" look! LOL!
Old 08-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #1690
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Mornin' friends!

I meant to post last night but didn't have a chance to. Before we left for Disney, I stopped my ebay selling 'cause I didn't want to have auctions end while I was gone or have people asking questions and I wouldn't be around to answer them. So, last night, I started putting my stuff back up for bids. Gotta make that Disney money.

We have also started a new routine around the house. I don't know how long it will last but we're going to give it a try. Hunter's room can turn into a disaster area in 2 seconds flat. During the Summer months, I didn't say too much to him about it. I mostly just walked in, shook my head and closed the door. I've told him that now he has to pick it up every night. That way, it won't get so bad that it's an overwhelming task to clean it up.

I'm having issues with photobucket. They said I am about to reach my limit but their site shows that I still have 56% of storage left. I've gotten over 400 pictures uploaded and am working on the other 400 that are on my office computer. I still have hundreds more at home. Photobucket needs to work whatever kinks they have out so I can get started on my trip report.

In the meantime, I am going over to their site to find Lacey's graduation pictures so I can post them. I cry every time I see them because Lacey's crying in several of them.

Be back in a bit.
The over the limit means how many people have viewed your pictures in a months time. I had that with my TR and I upgraded. If you have too many people look at your pics in amonths time, it will take the pictures off till the start of the new month. You get a box instead that says something about account exceed limit or something like that. I got a free upgrade by joining the Disney movie club. So it did cost, but I got movies!!!! LOL!
Old 08-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #1691
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

I just got a message from Photobook saying that I only had 5 GB's left for the month. I never knew that until today!!! Thanks for the info on that.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #1692
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

I am photobucket stupid (or as my cousin calls it Pocketbook). I put pictures in. I make folders. That's it. I do have mine set on private so they have to have a password to see them.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #1693
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

I have mine set to private also on Photobucket, but does Jensieb mean that the photos being viewed from DIS are causing the "over the limit" emails to be sent?

I'm not too bright when it comes to Photobucket, either, tell you the truth!

Old 08-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #1694
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
I am photobucket stupid (or as my cousin calls it Pocketbook). I put pictures in. I make folders. That's it. I do have mine set on private so they have to have a password to see them.

I have mine on private too. But every time you post it it is out for everyone basically. LOL! So each time someone reads a TR and the page loads with that picture it takes up bandwith,,,or at least that was how it was explained to me.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #1695
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
I have mine set to private also on Photobucket, but does Jensieb mean that the photos being viewed from DIS are causing the "over the limit" emails to be sent?

I'm not too bright when it comes to Photobucket, either, tell you the truth!
exactly!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: