Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
TinaMcTeer
Mouseketeer

An american, Canadian and three halves go to WDW Jan 2010

So I am in the midst of planning our first family trip to WDW with the kids. My DH-(the Canadian) and myself-(the American) went on our Disneymoon in 2005. Now we decided to suprise the kiddies with a trip to WDW for DS, DD and my birthdays. I am so excited I can hardly control myself. So we also decided to have Grandma and Grandpa tag along with us. Built in Babysitters. LOL! So here is who is going:

DH,DD-7, DS-4, DD-2, GM, GP and Me.

My Ressies are already made for January 5-12th at POP, 2 rooms connecting if possible. I am not sure as to which building I would rather have as of yet. Plane tickets are done. I have sat down with the adults and determined which resteraunts we would like to eat at. Those are:

night of arrival: January 5, 2010
1900 PF for Cindy's happy ever dinner. DD-2nd birthday. So we are going to order a special cake for her.

then in no order:

Tusker house for Donalds safari breakfast.
Coral reef
Le Cellier
Chef Mickey's- Breakfast DS bday
The Plaza
50's Primetime Cafe
Mama Melrose

Until they have hours released, and I can make ADR's I think there is not much more to plan at the moment, is there?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: