Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #211
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
I have to see the F&G stuff, its just bright and beautiful!!!!
It really is so pretty, and this is just teeny tiny part of it that we have seen so far.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #212
Diamondintheruff
Thinks she saw a flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post

Well I would get annoyed whenever she would ask a CM a question that I have told her the answer to a million times. Doesn't she trust me? I am the person who spends countless hours on the Dis and researching our vacations, I think I know what I am talking about! I'm sure most of us probably know more about the parks and how things operate than the CM's.

Of course she then gets mad at me for being annoyed at her for not trusting my info. It is a vicious cycle.
I hear your frustration. My Mother and Dh do this to me every trip. Let me just go ask to check they will say. Maybe one day like after the 900th time they check and it turns out I KNEW what I was talking about they will finally trust me.

2013 Jan Offsite, 2012 Aug POR, 2010 July CSR, 2009 Oct CSR MNSSHP Weekend Adult Getaway!2009 April AKL 40th B-Day Trip with Dh only! 2008 August POR,2007Aug ASMu Family Suite, 1997 Off-site,1996 Disneymoon@Disney Institute,92,91,87,85,84 Off-site,84-78 Fort Wilderness Campground
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #213
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondintheruff View Post
I hear your frustration. My Mother and Dh do this to me every trip. Let me just go ask to check they will say. Maybe one day like after the 900th time they check and it turns out I KNEW what I was talking about they will finally trust me.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #214
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Phew! I was so afraid I was going to have a TON of installments to get caught up on! But, this is very manageable.

I'm really enjoying the trip of just you and your mom. Definitely has a different feel to it - more relaxed maybe?

Lots of lovely photos so far - per usual!

I totally understand not taking pictures during Spectro and Wishes. I'm glad you took the time to just sit back and enjoy. That's what I did too.

**NEW TR** S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog
Old 06-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #215
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
Phew! I was so afraid I was going to have a TON of installments to get caught up on! But, this is very manageable.
You should know better than that, it is ME after all, the girl who historically has taken 6 months to write a report on a one week trip. I am trying to move faster on this one though.

Quote:
I'm really enjoying the trip of just you and your mom. Definitely has a different feel to it - more relaxed maybe?
Definitely more relaxed although I did miss my brothers humour at times. They can be annoying but they are also a lot of fun.

Quote:
I totally understand not taking pictures during Spectro and Wishes. I'm glad you took the time to just sit back and enjoy. That's what I did too.

Yep, it is so rare that I just set down the camera and just enjoy. It was nice!
Old 06-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #216
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Lessa, beautiful photos, I really want to go during the flower festival one year!
Old 06-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #217
teruterubouzu
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Nice shot! This is the photo I wanted to get while I was there, but the monorail just never came by. Beautiful!

August 7-11, 2009 - Went back for a long weekend with my brother to relive old family vacation memories.
May 8-11, 2009 - Long weekend at Coronado Springs

August 2008 Trip Report: Disneyfied! Two sisters return to Walt Disney World after 21 years. (apologies for abandoning this)
Old 06-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #218
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Lessa, beautiful photos, I really want to go during the flower festival one year!
Thanks, Epcot is always a beautiful park but the Flower fest just makes it even more beautiful and special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruterubouzu View Post
Nice shot! This is the photo I wanted to get while I was there, but the monorail just never came by. Beautiful!
I know that frustration, stupid monorail not cooperating!
Old 06-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #219
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Great flower and garden pics-I cannot believe how much I missed. Grrrr. At least I can see them on other's reports. Yummy sounding lunch cliffhanger....
Old 06-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #220
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Great flower and garden pics-I cannot believe how much I missed. Grrrr. At least I can see them on other's reports. Yummy sounding lunch cliffhanger....

I am glad that I scheduled two Epcot days or we would have missed a whole lot of it as well.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #221
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Just a warning, if you have me on Facebook I am slowly posting all my trip photos so if you don't want the TR to be spoiled don't look! On the other hand if you want an advance peek at what is to come well then go right ahead!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #222
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Oh my goodness, your photopass pictures are fantastic. It is so wonderful that you get to enjoy the magic with your Mom.

I loved the monrail shot!!

Your World Showcase pictures are amazing, truly beautiful, you do such a great job taking pictures . I am so tempted to look at all your pics on facebook, but I want to see them as the trip report goes along.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:11 PM   #223
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
Oh my goodness, your photopass pictures are fantastic. It is so wonderful that you get to enjoy the magic with your Mom.

I loved the monrail shot!!

Your World Showcase pictures are amazing, truly beautiful, you do such a great job taking pictures . I am so tempted to look at all your pics on facebook, but I want to see them as the trip report goes along.
Thanks! I debated about whether I should put my pictures up on facebook ahead of the TR as so many of you are on there but lots of my friends and co-workers have been asking to see them so I figured I would give fair warning here and then leave it up to you guys what you want to do. The pictures don't give everything away, I have tons of funny stories to tell that are completely independent of the photos.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #224
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It really is so pretty, and this is just teeny tiny part of it that we have seen so far.
Yes Lessa it was gorgeous !! When we all went in 2007 we were there for it too, but didn't really realise that Epcot didn't always look like that!!Judy kept snapping pix of the Topiaries all week !! I think she'll be dissappointed it's not on in Sept !!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 06-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #225
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Yes Lessa it was gorgeous !! When we all went in 2007 we were there for it too, but didn't really realise that Epcot didn't always look like that!!Judy kept snapping pix of the Topiaries all week !! I think she'll be dissappointed it's not on in Sept !!
I have read about that happening to people whose first trip to Epcot is during the flower festival, they are disappointed when they see it "deflowered".

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: