Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #121
yrdlyprincess
DIS Veteran

dont know when you will be returning but if you could do something with the Philadelphia Eagles logo or team and Disney combined that would be great! thanks!

Hubby and the kids will pack and plan--ok maybe just pack!

yrdlyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:21 PM   #122
jmartinez1895
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Here they are

Enjoy
When ou have a free moment could you make me one of each of these? I'd like the first one to be Martinez Family and the disboard one to be for jmartinez1895
Thanks so much, I think your work on here is so great.
POR 2011
POR 2013
jmartinez1895 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2011, 05:55 AM   #123
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrdlyprincess View Post
dont know when you will be returning but if you could do something with the Philadelphia Eagles logo or team and Disney combined that would be great! thanks!
Last night before going to bed at 1:00 am I responded to your post and then lost the response. I don't do eagles DISigns, but there are many great DISigns on the boards as I have downloaded over the year as many in my family are Eagles fans. the best way to find them is to open your page to the main page of the Creative DISigns forum. On the right hand side, right below the Page Numbers are two boxes. One says Forum Tools and one says Search this Forum. Open that box, put the word Eagles and press the 2nd button that says "show posts". it will bring up many old posts with eagle DISigns. go back 3 or 4 pages as I think one of my DISigns is from 2003. There are also some good Flyers DISigns. DH is a big Flyers fan. Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:42 AM   #124
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartinez1895 View Post
When ou have a free moment could you make me one of each of these? I'd like the first one to be Martinez Family and the disboard one to be for jmartinez1895
Thanks so much, I think your work on here is so great.

Hope I spelled everything ok as I am out the door and don't return until 9/12.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #125
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

& will return 9/12 Penny
Old 09-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #126
jmartinez1895
DIS Veteran

It is spelled correctly and looks wonderful. I hope you have a safe trip and thanks for sharing your time and talent.
POR 2011
POR 2013
jmartinez1895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #127
noahdove
DIS Veteran

I know you are at the Happiest Place in the World, but, when you get back and start back designing, may I please have the tee shirt design: BFF doing Disney World? Thank you and again, I hope you had a magical time

noahdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #128
yrdlyprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Last night before going to bed at 1:00 am I responded to your post and then lost the response. I don't do eagles DISigns, but there are many great DISigns on the boards as I have downloaded over the year as many in my family are Eagles fans. the best way to find them is to open your page to the main page of the Creative DISigns forum. On the right hand side, right below the Page Numbers are two boxes. One says Forum Tools and one says Search this Forum. Open that box, put the word Eagles and press the 2nd button that says "show posts". it will bring up many old posts with eagle DISigns. go back 3 or 4 pages as I think one of my DISigns is from 2003. There are also some good Flyers DISigns. DH is a big Flyers fan. Penny
AAAAAHHHHH! I cant believe you were even on the computer! Thanks so much! I did look up with the info you gave me and I got some real cool ones! I totally forgot about the Flyers (we will be down there during hockey season how could I forget that....I'm a huge Flyers fan also!) Thank you! Maybe I will get us all Geno's shirts to wear down too///they would love that!

Hubby and the kids will pack and plan--ok maybe just pack!

yrdlyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #129
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
I know you are at the Happiest Place in the World, but, when you get back and start back designing, may I please have the tee shirt design: BFF doing Disney World? Thank you and again, I hope you had a magical time
I am not sure what DISign you want and what changes you want to the shirt? Please post the DISign you want and indicate any personalization that you want & I would be glad to do it. Penny
Old 09-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #130
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Names are Casanna and Leah and maybe August 2012
Thank you for your help and this is a surprise for these 2 friends. I love leaving surprises for the kids I take, these 2 will be 18 and 17 at the time of our trip.. Again, thank you

Old 09-19-2011, 06:41 PM   #131
californiamomof4grls
DIS Veteran

I want to use this image for shirts for our family trip in March. I found this Monsters Inc Mickey head it was on the Miranda Trip Album 15 of 24. I want to put or names in the left ear and then 1 through 7 in the right ear. Thank you in advance there is no rush! : )
Daddy - 1
Mommy -2
Emma - 3
Maddisen -4
Cecily- 5
Payton - 6
Hannah -7

March 3rd - March 5th 2010 @ the Hojo! Our 10 year Disneymoonerversery!
Disney trip gifted from the Ellen Degenerous show April29th -May 2 2011 First time our family flew!
californiamomof4grls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #132
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Names are Casanna and Leah and maybe August 2012
Thank you for your help and this is a surprise for these 2 friends. I love leaving surprises for the kids I take, these 2 will be 18 and 17 at the time of our trip.. Again, thank you
Here's 2 options, (ears & no ears) let me know if they are ok?

Take care, Penny
Old 09-25-2011, 04:44 PM   #133
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by californiamomof4grls View Post
I want to use this image for shirts for our family trip in March. I found this Monsters Inc Mickey head it was on the Miranda Trip Album 15 of 24. I want to put or names in the left ear and then 1 through 7 in the right ear. Thank you in advance there is no rush! : )
Daddy - 1
Mommy -2
Emma - 3
Maddisen -4
Cecily- 5
Payton - 6
Hannah -7
I wasn't sure if the font worked for the numbers so here's two fonts to choose from

If the 2nd font is ok, the shirts are here.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...Inc%20DISigns/

If you want a different font, let me know as we have plenty of time.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:09 AM   #134
noahdove
DIS Veteran

I love them, I am sure I will use the "ears" one...Thank you ever so much Penny

Old 09-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #135
supersuperwendy
any happy little thought?

Hi Penny! We are about to drive to WDW for the first time instead of flying. I think your design for "We are on our Way" is perfect! Could you make one for..

Cugliotta Family Trip

Thanks!!
Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders......DVC Trip Report 2012! <-----Click Here! Commando Club member #118
DVC Members since 2008

supersuperwendy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: