Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #16
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

How's this
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:07 PM   #17
noahdove
DIS Veteran

These are great So, warm and magical
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #18
mickeyfan1226
DIS Veteran

great, thank you
michelle

mickeyfan1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #19
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
These are great So, warm and magical
Thank you. Much Appreciated. Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #20
hlp5909
Earning My Ears

Hi there! I love your stuff! I was searching your photo bucket site and found a picture of "the gang" as pirates. The only problem is that it's on a personalized Mickey head.... Can I please just have the picture of the pirate gang? It would be perfect for our trip in March! Thank you sooo much!!
hlp5909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #21
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

email me chaoscent@verizon.net
I will do this weekend. P
Old 03-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #22
MikellaCinderella
Addicted to Disney Cruises!

Just wanted to share:

I followed the directions on how to add the Disney font to my computer and added my DISname all by myself! I'm so proud!

Love your DISigns~ Thanks for sharing your talent!!

***WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR GRAND SLAM (April 21, 2012)!!! WOO HOO!!*** Upcoming: Re-Imagined Magic 12/04/13*** Disney Dream 04/12, Disney Dream 11/12, Disney Fantasy 04/12, Disney Dream 09/11, Disney Magic 02/09, Disney Magic 02/04, Disney Wonder 09/03, Disney Magic 06/03, Disney Magic 08/02, Big Red Boat (prior to DCL's existance) 05/97...and too many trips to WDW to count!
MikellaCinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:06 PM   #23
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

That's great. I am glad you were able to do it. I never mind doing personalization for people, but some people are like me and want to see if they can do it themselves. That is how I started out many years ago. Have fun on your trip. Penny
Old 03-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #24
Vandercapellen
Disney Freak (or so my co-workers say)

Would you please make me a "proud member" DISign? If you have it available with Mickey, instead of Minnie that would just put me over the moon. (I don't wear Minnie. I don't want her to think that I approve of her spending so much time with my boyfriend) But if Minnie is how it comes, I love it so much, I wouldn't care!

Thanks you!

No offence ment to the Minnie fans out there

Me(Amy) DH DS 7
Vandercapellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #25
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I will look for a Mickey comuter/typewriter clip art. I will do next weekend. Penny
Old 03-26-2011, 12:05 AM   #26
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandercapellen View Post
Would you please make me a "proud member" DISign? If you have it available with Mickey, instead of Minnie that would just put me over the moon. (I don't wear Minnie. I don't want her to think that I approve of her spending so much time with my boyfriend) But if Minnie is how it comes, I love it so much, I wouldn't care!

Thanks you!

No offence ment to the Minnie fans out there
Hi - Just got out of the hospital yesterday. I will try and work on these this weekend but I am making no promises. I am on lots of medications for Infected Sinus, Pneumonia, Heart Problems and COPD. (I am a mess) so it is kind of hard to focus. Penny
Old 03-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #27
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Hi - Just got out of the hospital yesterday. I will try and work on these this weekend but I am making no promises. I am on lots of medications for Infected Sinus, Pneumonia, Heart Problems and COPD. (I am a mess) so it is kind of hard to focus. Penny
Penny - I will keep you in my prayers and hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself!
Old 03-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #28
RustManFan
devoted to all things Disney!!

DISboards Moderator

Penny...you have ALWAYS been my biggest cheerleader and I so appreciate. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hold you dear to my heart!!

Offsite - 1987 - 1st Trip - Wilson World
CBR - 1989, 1995
FW (tent) - 1992 during Hurricane Andrew, 1997
Dixie Landings/POR - 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2009
Wilderness Lodge - 1996
DL - 2013 - Good Neighbor hotel

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...isney%20Stuff/
*** and eternal Rusty Wallace fan ! He is the RustMan ! ***
RustManFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:22 PM   #29
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thanks everyone. Doing a little better today. Getting old is not for the faint of heart. Serioulsy, everything I have wrong with me (according to the docs) is fixable. The only thing I am most upset about is Jim has asked me to cancel my pin trading weekend over at the Central Jersey Pin Trading event. He can't go with me because of school and because of my health he asked me if I would cancel. Now you have to understand that this man never asks me to do anything. he is not a Disney fan but said yes when I wanted to buy AKL DVC. Then said yes again when I wanted to buy DVC at the Boadwalk. He goes on at least one or two trips with me a year to Disney and encourages me to go on at least two a year without him, so we he asks me to do something, I have to say yes. & he is right as I do try and do too much when he isn't around to stop me. So I am being a bum today and checking email (since I didn't win the mega millions).
So I am spending this afternoon looking at all of the new DISigns. I love looking at what you guys do as you inspire me to do new things. Plus I save your DISigns like crazy. So everyone have a nice day and keep on DISigning and I will keep on lurking. Penny
Old 03-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #30
Diegosmom
DIS Veteran

Wanting to make my first t-shirt this week for my DS birthday and wondering what kind of iron-on paper you use. I tried to buy some from amazon and there was like 4 different kinds and all of them had great reviews and bad reviews...so no idea what to get.

Thanks
Diegosmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: