Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #1
v.t.
DIS Veteran

1 Leftover TS, suggestions?

We are going to have 1 TS meal leftover. Any suggestions as to where we could use that? I know we can do a pizza delivery but that is 2 credits. Could DM and I spilt a meal at Sci-Fi or PTC and use the credit for that? Is there any other places we could get take out? We are staying at the Beach Club. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Old 05-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #2
RainbowWit
ToT makes me SQUEEEEE

You can deffinately split a TS. They will either split in kitchen or ask for another plate.

Wit Kris JumeeGirl Gamma
RainbowWit is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
v.t.
DIS Veteran

Thanks, for the reply. We are going to be a party of 7 but on two different KTTW cards. (everyone on the same DDP though) Do we just tell the CM which meals to credit to which cards? I was wondering about this for all the meals. Some of our ADR's are for 7, some for 10. There are 5 people on each room reservation; therefore we will have two cards at each meal. I know the rule about not sharing credits, that is not what we are doing. I just want to make sure that the 2 TS credits are on the same card so we can do pizza one night if needed. I have yet to figure out anything else to do with just 1 TS.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
ImaFunMom
Mouseketeer

Last time we had a leftover TS credit, we used it at a food court (on our last day) for breakfast. That worked well - we actually had 2 TS credits, but fed all 5 of us with leftovers.
ImaFunMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
septbaby
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowWit View Post
You can deffinately split a TS. They will either split in kitchen or ask for another plate.
This actually isn't "Definite". It is the option of the restaurant to allow guests to share a TS meal. There are definite reports that say Beaches and Cream won't allow this and others may do the same.

Generally speaking there is no TS take out at WDW. Once you've eaten your meal they will box up the leftovers, but no "official" TS take out, just pizza delivery or room service.

I would look at your TS line up and see if there is meal you can pay OOP for then book a meal where the two of you each use a credit. If you don't want to spend any OOP money (completely understandable). Maybe one of you gets a solo treat meal?
septbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
Disneycrazy!!
DIS Veteran

another idea is to use any left over TS or CS credits , is to trade them in for snacks at Goofy's candy store or at your resort. We did this with all our leftover TS and CS credits in September and had snacks for the ride home.
Disneycrazy!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: