Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #31
GoofyTraci
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanddolly View Post
I have tried looking for a firefighter helmet but haven't run across a good picture of a helmet at the right angle that would look right on a Mickey head. I will keep looking and will post one if I can find it.
I would LOVE this too my DBF is also a firefighter and would love to have this too.

Can I have the boy b-day hat with happy 10th birthday nathan
Old 06-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #32
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyTraci View Post
I would LOVE this too my DBF is also a firefighter and would love to have this too.

Can I have the boy b-day hat with happy 10th birthday nathan
Make sure to take some scissors with you on the cruise in case the porthole isn't the size that I've been told...I haven't been on a cruise yet.

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.

Last edited by jtanddolly; 05-20-2010 at 06:29 PM.
jtanddolly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #33
LYNNDISNEY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Enjoy! If you are using this for a cruise...make sure to take scissors just in case the port hole isn't the size others say it is...I haven't been on a cruise to try these out yet.

Thanks Dolly, it's awesome. Thanks for the info too! Lynn

LYNNDISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #34
GoofyTraci
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Make sure to take some scissors with you on the cruise in case the porthole isn't the size that I've been told...I haven't been on a cruise yet.

Thanks so much for the disign...Would love the fireman disign if you come up with one. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #35
Princess Runner
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I have tried looking for a firefighter helmet but haven't run across a good picture of a helmet at the right angle that would look right on a Mickey head. I will keep looking and will post one if I can find it.
Thank you for looking! I also posted this question in another thread that has FF stuff, but you'd been in that one too! let me know if you come across on!!

Miami Turkey Trot 5k 2005, 10K 2006, 10K2007; Miami Tropical 5K 2006 Clearwater Iron Girl 10K 2006
ING Miami 1/2 Marathon 07
NEW YORK CITY MARATHON 2007 Gasparilla Challenge 5K, 15K and 1/2 Marathon; Seven Mile Bridge 08 Mile Madness 08; Asheville Turkey Trot 08, Princess 1/2 Marathon 09, Castaway Cay 5K July 31/09, DISNEY MARATHON 2010
Princess Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #36
bear74
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I wasn't sure which princess hat you wanted...so here you go. If you are making these for a cruise...make sure you follow all the directions so they will come out the right size. But I recommend printing the "porthole", using a ruler to make sure it printed 7.5 inches and then trying all of your hats on it. Just in case the porthole isn't 7.5 inches...take a pair of scissors to trim your hats.

Could I get these with Virginia
bear74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #37
jessie6376
Earning My Ears

Can i get the one with the pink hat and crown that says princess Mackenzie on it please
jessie6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #38
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie6376 View Post
Can i get the one with the pink hat and crown that says princess Mackenzie on it please
If you are making this for a cruise...make sure you follow the directions, print out the 7.5 inch circle (measure it to make sure you followed the instructions correctly) and try the hat on it. Also, take a pair of sciccors on the cruise with you just in case the porthole isn't the dimensions that I have read on the Boards. I haven't been on a cruise myself.

Here you go...enjoy!

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #39
jessie6376
Earning My Ears

Thanks so much for doing that one for me, but I went and saved the black porthole and mickey ears but when i went to look for them it was blank kinda like it is laying flat down. I copied the princess hat and it was fine but when i save anything else on this tread it does the same thing.
jessie6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #40
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie6376 View Post
Thanks so much for doing that one for me, but I went and saved the black porthole and mickey ears but when i went to look for them it was blank kinda like it is laying flat down. I copied the princess hat and it was fine but when i save anything else on this tread it does the same thing.
For some reason the photo editor when you are saving the picture into your "my pictures" takes out the extra white space and distorts the size that I originally set up for the images. I changed the diretions in the first post to reflect this. DO NOT USE THE "SAVE AS" FUNCTION TO SAVE THESE...YOU HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE THE IMAGE DIRECTLY INTO YOUR MS WORD. If you copy and paste them directly from this thread instead of using the "save as"...they will work. I just copied and pasted the image directly from this thread to a MS Word document making sure that all of the margins were set to "0" and I had to resize the width of the picture to 8.5 inches and didn't have any problems.

If you want to save them to your "my pictures" you will have to save them from my photobucket account and you can find that in the first post.

If you try both of those and still are having problems send me a pm with your email address and which images you want and I can email them to you in a word document.

Last edited by jtanddolly; 08-02-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:30 PM   #41
elderfam
There is no such thing as too many Disney trips!

These are FANTASTIC! I will be making a request in the near future!

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

elderfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #42
katieandmattsmom
Mouseketeer

We are going on the 2 day cruise to "neverland".

Could you do Peter Pans hat?

Thanks!
katieandmattsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #43
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieandmattsmom View Post
We are going on the 2 day cruise to "neverland".

Could you do Peter Pans hat?

Thanks!
What cruise is that? My family LOVES Peter Pan. I wasn't sure if it was just what you are calling it or if it is a real cruise.

I've looked at Peter Pan hats and haven't found one that will work. It has to be a hat that you can cut a circle shape out of the bottom so that it will fit around the porthole number. If I find one I will post it...but I'm not certain Peter Pan's hat will lend itself to mickey ears and the round porthole number.

Last edited by jtanddolly; 05-21-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #44
Alzimm
Earning My Ears

Can you do a party hat for Sophia, age 4 and Ayden, age 3...thank you!!
Alzimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #45
supersuperwendy
any happy little thought?

subscribing for when we finally go on a cruise someday!

Love your DISigns!
Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders......DVC Trip Report 2012! <-----Click Here! Commando Club member #118
DVC Members since 2008

supersuperwendy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: