Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #16
djgeffers1
Mouseketeer

Could you please do 2 birthday hats for me with the names Izabella and Abby for our trip in Sept. Thank you so much
djgeffers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #17
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgeffers1 View Post
Could you please do 2 birthday hats for me with the names Izabella and Abby for our trip in Sept. Thank you so much
Here you go...tell me how they fit or even better take and post a picture. Just to be on the safe side though take a pair of scissors just in case the porthole door number isn't 7.5 inches like the DISBoards say.

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.
jtanddolly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2009, 11:26 AM   #18
Waltworshiper
DIS Veteran

Dolly,
Could you do a birthday hat with Jason as the name?
Thanks for your help
Old 05-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #19
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltworshiper View Post
Dolly,
Could you do a birthday hat with Jason as the name?
Thanks for your help
Here is one. I'm trying to find a better party hat with boy colors on it. As soon as I do I will repost the new one with Jason's name.

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #20
melanieh1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanddolly View Post
I wasn't sure which princess hat you wanted...so here you go. If you are making these for a cruise...make sure you follow all the directions so they will come out the right size. But I recommend printing the "porthole", using a ruler to make sure it printed 7.5 inches and then trying all of your hats on it. Just in case the porthole isn't 7.5 inches...take a pair of scissors to trim your hats.

Thank you. These are perfect.
melanieh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #21
Waltworshiper
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much
Old 06-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #22
dato63
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanddolly View Post
Birthday...I will work on more..but you could add names and wording in the dots:
Here is a link to all of them in my photobucket account: http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/p...20Decorations/
Dolly, I wish I was computer savvy enough to know how to add names, etc. But sadly - I just ain't got "it".

Would you mind adding names and wording for us, to this birthday hat?

We are going on a cruise in 2010 to celebrate our twins 7th birthday. If possible - could you put Happy 7th birthday and add their names - Maddie and Mickie? Or something along those lines in that hat? I just love the colors on this one.

Thank you so very much.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:23 AM   #23
Princess Runner
Mouseketeer

This would be super cute if you added tulle or ribbons coming out of the top to make it 3-D!

Artist Beret:

Here is a link to all of them in my photobucket account: http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/p...20Decorations/[/QUOTE]

Bababear 50, Sands and cruizen mama were nice enough to provide me with the link to your thread. The hats are really nice and the very detailed explanation even nicer, we are going on a "double birthday celebration cruice" on July 25, I wanted to know if you can personalize the Princess Pink Sorecers hat with CARMEN, the Artist beret with ANDRES, if you can also the birthday hat # with Happy Birthday Carlos & Carmen
I am talent challenge but if you give me the instructions to put the names on this I will try, you had been very nice but I understand this can get very overwhelming. Blessings Elcka

Miami Turkey Trot 5k 2005, 10K 2006, 10K2007; Miami Tropical 5K 2006 Clearwater Iron Girl 10K 2006
ING Miami 1/2 Marathon 07
NEW YORK CITY MARATHON 2007 Gasparilla Challenge 5K, 15K and 1/2 Marathon; Seven Mile Bridge 08 Mile Madness 08; Asheville Turkey Trot 08, Princess 1/2 Marathon 09, Castaway Cay 5K July 31/09, DISNEY MARATHON 2010
Princess Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:26 AM   #24
Princess Runner
Mouseketeer

What about adding a FIREFIGHTER HELMET? my husband would love that one with his name CARLOS and I haven't see it anywhere. Thank you for looking!!!

Miami Turkey Trot 5k 2005, 10K 2006, 10K2007; Miami Tropical 5K 2006 Clearwater Iron Girl 10K 2006
ING Miami 1/2 Marathon 07
NEW YORK CITY MARATHON 2007 Gasparilla Challenge 5K, 15K and 1/2 Marathon; Seven Mile Bridge 08 Mile Madness 08; Asheville Turkey Trot 08, Princess 1/2 Marathon 09, Castaway Cay 5K July 31/09, DISNEY MARATHON 2010
Princess Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #25
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dato63 View Post
Dolly, I wish I was computer savvy enough to know how to add names, etc. But sadly - I just ain't got "it".

Would you mind adding names and wording for us, to this birthday hat?

We are going on a cruise in 2010 to celebrate our twins 7th birthday. If possible - could you put Happy 7th birthday and add their names - Maddie and Mickie? Or something along those lines in that hat? I just love the colors on this one.

Thank you so very much.

Enjoy! Make sure you take scissors with you just in case you have to trim any of these...I haven't been on a cruise to try these out and they should fit if the dimensions are correct for the porthole that I have found in several places on the Boards.

Old 06-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #26
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Bababear 50, Sands and cruizen mama were nice enough to provide me with the link to your thread. The hats are really nice and the very detailed explanation even nicer, we are going on a "double birthday celebration cruice" on July 25, I wanted to know if you can personalize the Princess Pink Sorecers hat with CARMEN, the Artist beret with ANDRES, if you can also the birthday hat # with Happy Birthday Carlos & Carmen
I am talent challenge but if you give me the instructions to put the names on this I will try, you had been very nice but I understand this can get very overwhelming. Blessings Elcka[/QUOTE]

Here you go...make sure to take a pair of scissors just in case the port hole is a different size than I have found on the Boards...I haven't been on a cruise to try these out yet so I can only go with the size that others say it is.
Enjoy!

Old 06-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #27
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Runner View Post
What about adding a FIREFIGHTER HELMET? my husband would love that one with his name CARLOS and I haven't see it anywhere. Thank you for looking!!!
I have tried looking for a firefighter helmet but haven't run across a good picture of a helmet at the right angle that would look right on a Mickey head. I will keep looking and will post one if I can find it.

Old 06-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #28
LYNNDISNEY
DIS Veteran

Hi Dolly! Could you personalize the birthday hat in post #25 with Happy 16th Birthday April? ( Sweet Sixteen ) Thank you Lynn

LYNNDISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #29
dato63
DIS Veteran

I'll be sure to take scissors. Thank you so very much for sharing the hats & for personalizing it!!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #30
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNNDISNEY View Post
Hi Dolly! Could you personalize the birthday hat in post #25 with Happy 16th Birthday April? ( Sweet Sixteen ) Thank you Lynn
Enjoy! If you are using this for a cruise...make sure to take scissors just in case the port hole isn't the size others say it is...I haven't been on a cruise to try these out yet.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: