Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2009, 07:02 AM   #76
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

Going back next Oct sounds perfect. MNSSHP is amazing and Oct is a great time to come to FL. Weather is great. Warm, but not as humid.

Day 2!!! Waiting patiently.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #77
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
It looks like ya'll had a great day. I know it was easy to get everyone in bed that night. It gets exhausting walking around AK in the heat. Can't wait for the next installment.
Oh, yes, they all asked me if they could go to sleep now, I wasn't prepared for that. It was great though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
If tradition holds true you will be there for free dining . It does make it seem real when you have that ticker going on the bottom of your posts.
You have officially been bitten by the Mouse bug, and there is no known cure for the venom .
I know, I'm really hoping they offer free dining again next year, that will be the icing on the cake for our next trip. Especially seeing how Emily will be an "adult" next year as well.

And I have been bitten by the Mouse bug, I thought I was bad before the trip.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlwilliams9 View Post
What a great day! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun on this trip! I can't wait to see more!

I added a ticker for next year too! I'm sure the dates will change at some point! I'm hoping free dining goes into October next year too because my bday is Oct. 9th so I would like to be there for that and free dining and F&W Festival and MNSSHP! It will be fun to plan for that time with you and Nickie again!
Oh, I'm so excited, I can't wait until it's that time again for pre trip reports. I hope your dates don't change too much, it sure would be awesome to plan with you guys again. We are shooting for the last week of September, so my dates shouldn't change
We'll be ready to start a pre trip report again before you know it!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mass02703 View Post
Happy Birthday Pam!!!!!! Great Pictures. I agree with Manny, love the one in the car!

Thank You very much!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Elf View Post
Sounds like you had a wonderful first day! Glad Emily had a good time on EE!
Oh, it was wonderful, and Emily is still talking about Everest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBrideJo View Post
Love your first day. It is full of pictures, characters and rides, my picture perfect day! I don't think we ever had one like that, haha. I am so bad at picture, DS didn't want to do all the characters but we did ride LOTS of rides!
I know, I did get a lot of good pics. I actually got alot of good pics the entire trip. I was just so excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherines_mama View Post
Going back next Oct sounds perfect. MNSSHP is amazing and Oct is a great time to come to FL. Weather is great. Warm, but not as humid.

Day 2!!! Waiting patiently.
I know I'm very excited about visiting at a different time of year. We did go to Orlando in 2005, in March, so September will be a totally different experience i'm sure. And i'm already excited for Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party.

I will try my hardest to get the next installment up before I leave for work tonight. This is the first day i'm feeling better, i've been so sick, and I have a lot to do. I have to go renew my license, Me and My Mom are going shopping for my bday, and I have to run to the market.

Now that I type it out, that kind of is alot, and I have to be to work at 4pm

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #78
kaysmommie
DIS Veteran

Well your first day was great! So many great pictures of the kids. i love the one with Lizzie all tucked in with the yeti .
Old 05-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #79
jomps4913
Earning My Ears

:)

Here's to hoping for many more!!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #80
tinkerbell3747
DIS Veteran

What a great first full day!

I love the pictures of the kids they are all great but I especially agree with Manny the picture with the car is so cool...you can see in their faces they are having so much fun together....

Can we go to sleep now...I am not surprised you guys had an action packed day....good planning.

Congrats to Emily I love Everest....and Congrats to YOU too...
Old 05-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #81
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

OMG what a fun day! I love EE and my DD can't get enough of it. Her obsession started at age 5! That Summer she made me ride it 4 times in a row and the following year I was just sick of it. I went back on again in March though and remembered why I love it so much!

That last pic of your DD w/ her Yeti is so adorable! Your kids are all so cute and they look so happy in every picture! What's the secret? Mine fight all the time.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #82
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday! Great update. Avery also went on Dinosaur but was not a fan! Love the new ticker. I think we may be shooting for the last week in Sep 2010 as well.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #83
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Well your first day was great! So many great pictures of the kids. i love the one with Lizzie all tucked in with the yeti .
Yea, I love the one with Lizzie and the Yeti too!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell3747 View Post
What a great first full day!

I love the pictures of the kids they are all great but I especially agree with Manny the picture with the car is so cool...you can see in their faces they are having so much fun together....

Can we go to sleep now...I am not surprised you guys had an action packed day....good planning.

Congrats to Emily I love Everest....and Congrats to YOU too...
I do love the one with the car, that one will be put on a calendar for Father's Day!
And thanks for the congrats on Everest, I was so scared!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
OMG what a fun day! I love EE and my DD can't get enough of it. Her obsession started at age 5! That Summer she made me ride it 4 times in a row and the following year I was just sick of it. I went back on again in March though and remembered why I love it so much!

That last pic of your DD w/ her Yeti is so adorable! Your kids are all so cute and they look so happy in every picture! What's the secret? Mine fight all the time.
Well, mine do fight too, especially Emily and Lizzie. They got along very well on this trip though because we were all so HAPPY!!! But my kids are just happy little creatures, not sure what the trick is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Happy Birthday! Great update. Avery also went on Dinosaur but was not a fan! Love the new ticker. I think we may be shooting for the last week in Sep 2010 as well.
Ooo, I just loved Dinosaur. I love my new ticker too, it feels much better to have it up there. And yay for you guys thinking about the end of September too. How FUN!!!!!

ONLY 15 MORE MONTHS UNTIL WE GO BACK TO DISNEY WORLD Just Kidding, I will not start counting down in this trip report, i'll try to refrain!!! I'll try to hold out until I start my new Pre Trip Report, Oh, I can't wait for that.

Old 05-31-2009, 12:16 PM   #84
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Hollywood Studios Day!!!

So we woke up nice and early this morning, and decided we were all in the mood for a nice big breakfast, so we got dressed and headed down to the foodcourt for a very BIG breakfast.

So with full bellies, and I mean full we headed out to the bus stop. We wanted to get there early for a good few hours before it got too hot. I don't remember what the temp got up to this day, but it was very hot. We got onto a very crowded bus and I started to think I made my first mistake by going to HS on this day. Fantasmic was only showing 2 times this week and i was warned it would be busy, but..... I wanted to see Fantasmic, so we went. And as soon as we got off the bus, oh my word, the crowds were bad.

This guy was funny, he turned to pose for me when he saw me walking buy with my camera.

Continued.....

Old 05-31-2009, 12:24 PM   #85
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

So we had a mission and that was to head right to Toy Story Mania, woo hoo

The Pixar Studios area was so awesome, it was great. So we were going to grab fast passes but the time was for 2pm and we knew we'd be back at the hotel for a swim at that time, the posted wait said 30 minutes, so we got in line. Well once we were in line for about 5 min that 30 min wait changed to 40 and by the time we got out it was 60, that's probably what we waited for it.

So we all enjoyed this ride and the waiting area was great to look at while waiting. Was it all that I was expecting. Well, I think with all of the talk about this ride, i was expecting more. I actually enjoyed Buzz Lightyears space ranger spin more, so, was it worth an hour wait, not really next time. For the first time though, i'm glad we waited and checked it out.

After we walked out of there we saw Buzz and Woody across the street , inside this building, so we got in line, very excited!!!!!

I'll start this in another post....

Old 05-31-2009, 12:33 PM   #86
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

The waiting area to see Buzz and Woody was really cute too with all little things set up for pictures.

Ok after we got our Toy Story fix we were very happy and ready to go check Lights, Motor, Action stunt show. We got there and waited about 20 min for the next show to start, which was perfect timing, we had great seats and were able to get right out after the show, because that show holds alot of people. I highly recommend seeing this, it was AMAZING!!!!

And then Herbie came out , we were all so excited, we love Herbie!!

After this show we headed to Toy Story Pizza Planet to get some lunch, I will continue this tonight. We are going to go meet my Mom up at the Mall, Emily and Lizzie are getting their ear's pierced today!! I'll post a pic of them later too!!!
And my brother just moved into a gorgeous house with a big yard and an inground pool (i'm excited) and we're going to visit him later.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:05 PM   #87
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Lovin' all the pictures. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Go have fun with your family!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 05-31-2009, 01:30 PM   #88
wide receiver
Mouseketeer

Great Pictures! Thanks for posting. I think I agree with you on the Toy Story ride....too long of a wait! Although I am spoiled by EMH.
1988 Disneyland* * * * * * * * *2010 Disneyland
2001 Disneyland* * * * * * * * *2011 DisneylandParis
2005 AKL********************2011 Kidani/Wilderness
Old 05-31-2009, 03:35 PM   #89
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post

This picture is AMAZING! Gotta love those Disney smiles!

Good for Emily for getting Mom to ride Everest! It's a great ride isn't it?

One of the best things for me about Disney is that Dan (14) still enjoys all the magic! I'm glad Anthony did as well. There's just something about that place that brings out the little kid in everyone!

Great AK day! Looking forward to more!
Old 05-31-2009, 03:45 PM   #90
leamom2princesses
DIS Veteran

Great pics Pam! Looks like another fabulous day! My crew liked TSM but we never waited more than 20 min to ride. The rain slowed things down a bit I think. We rode twice at rope drop and then later in the day with FP. FP was the longest wait. There is a lot of hype about it though. It's not something I would wait an hour to ride.

Hope the ear piercing went well.
Past trips: 3/87 Offsite, 3/99 Offsite, 5/03 ASports, 5/06 Offsite, 5/07 CBR, 5/08 POFQ, 5/09 CBR, 5/10 AKL-KV, 7/10 SSR, 10/10 WLV & AKV-Kidani, 11/10 Offsite, 4/11 AKV, 10/11 SSR, 06/12 BCV, 9/12 SoG, 4/13 SoG, 10/13 AULANI!!! 1/14 Swan & Dolphin, 2/14 SoG, 11/14 Fort Wilderness

"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!" May 2010 TR
Heading Back To Princess Josie's Castle - May 2010 PTR
Downpours, DIS Meets, & The Dining Plan - May 09 TR
We're Going Back - May 09 PTR

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: