Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #991
2ScottishPrincesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf1007 View Post
Hi Jordan - I was just reading your trip report and it's fabulous! I really like how detailed you are. It's so nice that you have such great memories! What a sense of humor you have too, I've laughed quite a few times and I'm only through part 1!
I definitely don't think I have the talent for doing the TR, but who knows I may give it a whirl in 57 days!

I agree Jordan is a very talented writer...I think you should give though (go on..if you do, I might do )
Old 07-24-2009, 02:08 PM   #992
ajf1007
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ScottishPrincesses View Post
I agree Jordan is a very talented writer...I think you should give though (go on..if you do, I might do )
Hmmm - tempting! I think the problem will be that I'm not good at taking detailed notes and when I get home from a long day at the park I want to lay down and cool down, then as they say in the business, it's all down hill from there. I've read your posts and you are very talented yourself! I would love to read your TR! You go first!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #993
winkers
I was stuck in that position and ... It took 4 strapping young boys to hoist me back on my feet
Personally, I'm a popper! I love me some black heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
:
Happy Pioneer Day Bevily and Cherie!!!!
[/COLOR]
Thanks, Jenny!

Sometimes I forget that not everyone celebrates it....
Old 07-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #994
winkers
I was stuck in that position and ... It took 4 strapping young boys to hoist me back on my feet
Personally, I'm a popper! I love me some black heads.

Quote:
Hmmm - tempting! I think the problem will be that I'm not good at taking detailed notes and when I get home from a long day at the park I want to lay down and cool down, then as they say in the business, it's all down hill from there. I've read your posts and you are very talented yourself! I would love to read your TR! You go first!
I don't take very detailed notes, but I do cary a little notebook with me that I can jot things down while waiting in lines or at dinner. Between that and pictures I'm usually pretty good at remembering everything.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #995
ajf1007
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkers View Post
I don't take very detailed notes, but I do cary a little notebook with me that I can jot things down while waiting in lines or at dinner. Between that and pictures I'm usually pretty good at remembering everything.
I've read your TR and thought it was great! I just finished Jordan's and thought the pics with your "flat winker" were hilarious! I may give it a try but we'll see. Maybe I'll suprise myself. The notebook is a great idea, I think you may have added a another whole aspect to our trip! Thanks!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #996
Bev1016
DIS Veteran

Happy Pioneer Day to Jenny and Cherie too!

This is my second favorite holiday of the year. We have a little celebration at the park, and it's a good time.

I hope everyone had a good day, whether it was a holiday for you or not!
09/07: Big family trip to POFQ
12/08: CSR with the Bean!
Me: DH: Yoda:

Old 07-25-2009, 09:35 AM   #997
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneylandForever View Post
Er, I have not. Where might one find a link to the pics of said obstacles? I'll try Google, but if you have a link handy...
Did you find it? It's on the main EE web page but here's the link

Kirsteen wow you're so close and you have to write a TR blimey if I can then you can, actually Jess did the last one so you definitely can
Old 07-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #998
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

Happy Saturday friends! Just trying to beat the heat here. Gabby was in a parade this morning for her comp soccer team, I walked 3 miles, did a little back-to-school shopping for the kids, and now I am pooped. Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend!

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751

Old 07-26-2009, 12:24 AM   #999
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Happy Saturday friends! Just trying to beat the heat here. Gabby was in a parade this morning for her comp soccer team, I walked 3 miles, did a little back-to-school shopping for the kids, and now I am pooped. Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend!
I spent the day helping with a reception after a memorial service....over 400 folks and alot of old friends and family were there...sad, but nice at the same time. I then stuck around to do a few hours of work...

I'm pooped too.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:25 AM   #1000
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Jordan - I was just reading your trip report and it's fabulous! I really like how detailed you are. It's so nice that you have such great memories! What a sense of humor you have too, I've laughed quite a few times and I'm only through part 1!
I definitely don't think I have the talent for doing the TR, but who knows I may give it a whirl in 57 days!
do it!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #1001
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
I spent the day helping with a reception after a memorial service....over 400 folks and alot of old friends and family were there...sad, but nice at the same time. I then stuck around to do a few hours of work...

I'm pooped too.

You are a good guy Jordan!

Today we went to Ikea. What a nightmare of a shopping trip. That place is HUGE. I did end up getting new bedding, so did Chloe, Joshua got a beanbag, and Gab got a bunch of room decor. Dinner was cereal. Too poor to eat anything else.

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751

Old 07-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #1002
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Aw shucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny from the block

Today we went to Ikea. What a nightmare of a shopping trip. That place is HUGE. I did end up getting new bedding, so did Chloe, Joshua got a beanbag, and Gab got a bunch of room decor. Dinner was cereal. Too poor to eat anything else.
Ikea on a weekend is madness. At least you scored some merchandise. I like going to Ikea when you're just browsing...

Dinner might be chips for me tonight.....
Old 07-27-2009, 12:12 AM   #1003
jenna
DIS Veteran

Jenna's pictures from AK~ Day 4 (FINALLY!!!!!!)

Safari Shots:

De-Vine:

Pin Trading:

Dinner at Boma:

Married in WDW at the Wedding Pavilion- May 22, 1996
Old 07-27-2009, 12:22 AM   #1004
jenna
DIS Veteran

Hi guys!

Well, I finally got off my butt and posted some pictures! I still need to go back & read what all I missed! Jenny & Keith are probably finished with their parts already.

Anyhow, things are calming down in my life (a bit). At least Nate said today that he expects us to stay where we are until next Spring. Otherwise, we would have been putting our house on the market in the next couple of weeks. That's one thing that's eased my mind lately.....knowing that I won't be moving (yet) to some unknown location.

I should be able to get the details of our Thursday on tomorrow. While Jenny et al were living it up at Blizzard Beach, we were getting lost in Celebration.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Kirsteen, you must be peeing your pants with excitement!!

Goodnight all!

Married in WDW at the Wedding Pavilion- May 22, 1996
Old 07-27-2009, 02:23 AM   #1005
2ScottishPrincesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I totally agree, you are definately one of lifes good guys Jordan

I love Ikea when I'm just browsing but HATE IT when we're on a mission and have something in particular that we have to buy. Cereal for dinner can still be considered to be a healthy option (depndant on the type of cereal)....now on the other hand Jordan, chips are by no stretch of the imagination a proper dinner for a grown man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post
Hi guys!

Well, I finally got off my butt and posted some pictures! I still need to go back & read what all I missed! Jenny & Keith are probably finished with their parts already.

Anyhow, things are calming down in my life (a bit). At least Nate said today that he expects us to stay where we are until next Spring. Otherwise, we would have been putting our house on the market in the next couple of weeks. That's one thing that's eased my mind lately.....knowing that I won't be moving (yet) to some unknown location.

I should be able to get the details of our Thursday on tomorrow. While Jenny et al were living it up at Blizzard Beach, we were getting lost in Celebration.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Kirsteen, you must be peeing your pants with excitement!!

Goodnight all!
Hey Jenna, missed you tons honey. Sorry to hear life has been so messy and unsure lately for you, I'm glad its calmed down a wee bit.

I loved your pictures and Niamh wants the baubles that were in Emma's hair, which are "sooooooo beautiful" . Looking forward to you update today. I'm getting incredibly excited now and the rest of the family are starting to catch up with me (better late than never ). I'm no Miss Marples but I take it Nate and your romantic get away for two to WDW is off the cards now...so sad I won't have to opportunity to meet you guys but I'll keep hoping for a meet some time in the future...2010 or 2011 or ........

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: