Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #31
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2PrncChrmgs View Post
Awesome thread!!

The few things we did for our last trip were:
1. Mousekeeping envelopes (I didn't print them from a Disigner because I ran out of time, but I hand-drew them, the kids colored them and decorated with stickers we'd gotten from the movie club). I also like to pre-fill, so I know I have enough ones for them!
2. Tshirts. My hubby originally thought I was a dork, but he was the one who ended up spending more time on them and printing and ironing. He's so excited some of our friends decided to go next year with us, he's already planning all the matching shirts.
3. Pressed penny tubes...and let me tell ya, I had to go to SEVERAL different stores/gas stations to find them. I will buy them at Christmas time this year!
4. A LGMH laminated with my Dis Name and our Snowbirds group name for my backpack.
**Someone (Monny2AE or Disney_Mommy_3) did inserts for sippy cups, so I'm still on a constant search for those sippy cups, and I'm thinking about pillow cases if we drive next time!

PS I'm pretty sure that the Tollhouse thing and the build a robot thing have been cancelled! Such a bummer!!
My DH did the exact same thing!! We did all of these too. (except I had M&M tubes from Christmas). These are such great tips! So many good ideas.

Thanks DOLLY! Don't apologize for being so helpful and organized!
Mndisneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:52 AM   #32
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Here is the lastest thing for you to make...especially if you are driving. Disney printable games for the car or plane so you can keep your kids entertained! Check out this thread that I have been working on:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2191711

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.
jtanddolly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-04-2009, 09:46 AM   #33
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

subbing

Disney Mommy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #34
chellewashere
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanddolly View Post
Here is the lastest thing for you to make...especially if you are driving. Disney printable games for the car or plane so you can keep your kids entertained! Check out this thread that I have been working on:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2191711
I wish my DD was old enough for these they are great!!
Old 06-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #35
Monny2AE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2PrncChrmgs View Post
Awesome thread!!

The few things we did for our last trip were:
1. Mousekeeping envelopes (I didn't print them from a Disigner because I ran out of time, but I hand-drew them, the kids colored them and decorated with stickers we'd gotten from the movie club). I also like to pre-fill, so I know I have enough ones for them!
2. Tshirts. My hubby originally thought I was a dork, but he was the one who ended up spending more time on them and printing and ironing. He's so excited some of our friends decided to go next year with us, he's already planning all the matching shirts.
3. Pressed penny tubes...and let me tell ya, I had to go to SEVERAL different stores/gas stations to find them. I will buy them at Christmas time this year!
4. A LGMH laminated with my Dis Name and our Snowbirds group name for my backpack.
**Someone (Monny2AE or Disney_Mommy_3) did inserts for sippy cups, so I'm still on a constant search for those sippy cups, and I'm thinking about pillow cases if we drive next time!

PS I'm pretty sure that the Tollhouse thing and the build a robot thing have been cancelled! Such a bummer!!
I did the cups and while they were quite adorable, they aren't all that leakproof. DH kept forgetting and tossing them in the diaper bag forgetting that they have to stay upright. The kids still love them and we still use them though! I got mine from Target last year but haven't seen them since. You can get them directly from Playtex
http://www.playtexstore.com/cgi-bin/item/PLA05838
This Jan we are going with the Thermos Funtainer- I already bought them and stashed them away I got DD Tink and DS Star Wars.
http://www.thermos.com/product_catal...0&ViewAll=true

I loved having a cup for them in the parks. We would buy a big drink and share.

Monny2AE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #36
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

This should be a sticky!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #37
mgcgoose
Mouseketeer

I agree, this should be a sticky. There are a lot of great ideas that I will be using on our trip. Thanks for all of the ideas.

Melanie
mgcgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #38
nettii
DIS Veteran

Im just subbing ,so hopfully when I have completed all of my stuff I can post pics(which I have never done,but I will try)

I am working on shirts, nuggets, candy packs, a mickey pumpkin bag for every one (in my family not the parks LOL) and Tinker treasures for each morning.

1st trip 2006 ALL Star SPORTS (fell in LOVE )
2007 POP (Pure magic )
2007 POFQ (A Merry Mickey Holiday adventure):3
2008 POP (My Moms 1st trip-Had a blast)
2009 ALL Star MoviesHappy Haunts in the MK
2010-(Mom & T conquire the Mts of MK)
2011- DREAM CRUISE!
2012-Thanksgiving at CBR!
nettii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #39
MagicMomentsMom
Mouseketeer

I have to say thank you for all these fantastic ideas! We're going in January for my DD's 5th birthday and I've decided to have a Mickey Magic Craft week each month--I will use the travel dates we have for January ea month until we leave to create some fun stuff for her and all of us! So each month from the 19th to the 25th I'll plan and play and hopefully make some really cute fun stuff with all of these great ideas! So Thank you!!
Old 06-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #40
miceli20
Disney Veteran

subbing

subbing these are great
Old 06-09-2009, 06:33 AM   #41
ColeyB
Earning My Ears

What an AWESOME Thread!!!! Thanks so much for all the info!
ColeyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:53 AM   #42
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !
DLRP is quite simply my spiritual home

I have personalized luggage tags, vacation document envelopes, journal pages/covers and many other things in my photobucket (link below). Please feel free to use whatever you like or to request things you need personalized or altered.
Hugs
Joanne

tinkerbell 766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:56 AM   #43
ColeyB
Earning My Ears

I can't tell you how excited I am about all of this! I've already gone through almost an entire color cartridge on t-shirt tranfers (the Bronco Mickey was SOO awesome, my family is a die hard Denver Bronco family) and treat tags, mousekeeping envelopes, invitations...WOOHOO! So flippin excited! You are all SO awesome!!! I'll have to take pics of all my goodies to show you all. Thanks so much for everything!

Nicole
ColeyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #44
DisneyMommy1022
DIS Veteran

Talking Hello All!

Hello,

Well we just got back from a 7 night Disney Cruise and WE LOVED IT!!!! I got a call the other night from my Dad and Step Mom that they wanted to take a BIG family vacation to DISNEY WORLD!!! How is a girl to refuse that offer??? So being the OCD planner that I am I told everyone that I would handle all the major details... We are planning from May Th 2010 to June Th or Th 2010 so 10 days in total!!!! I just wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful ideas that you have posted. I am going to put together my planning journal tonight and I will share with you all what it looks like. Man I have a long road ahead I thought planning a cruise was hard BUT Disney seams so much more complicated!!!!!

Happy Planning!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #45
fayt19
Mouseketeer

Bumping this back up because it's an AWESOME thread.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: