Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
receptionist
Mouseketeer

Disney wedding scrapbook items

Anyone out there who does scrapbooking, I am looking for some scrapbooking products that say Disney fairy tale wedding or A Disney Wedding. My daughter had a disney wedding last year and I am now starting to do a scrapbook and it would be great if I could find something stickers or other items that would pertain to a disney wedding. I do have some Snow White and Prince Charming wedding items but I would really like something that says Disney Wedding. If you know of any stores in Disney World that carries this now please let me know. Thanks
receptionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
DisneyBrideJenni
Earning My Ears

I know this doesn't say Disney wedding but it is Disney themed wedding scrapbook stickers. I found some on Joann.com. In the search area just type disney wedding. I can't add a link because I do not have enough posts yet. Sorry.
I bought the ones that say Once apon a time for my cover page and They lived happily ever after for the end. I hope this helps!
Also if you go to a crop a nearby craft store or know someone with a Cricuit they could cut out the words disney wedding for you in your colors.

Jenni
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
Rawr
Earning My Ears

My fiance and I are very active scrapbookers and we found a bunch of neat scrapbooking things in Downtown Disney that we hadn't seen anywhere else. We're planning on getting our wedding scrapbook stuff there.
Rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
receptionist
Mouseketeer

Thanks!!! do you happen to know the name of the store in Downtown Disney?? If it is that big one in the marketplace that has tons of stuff then I know where that is, I just don't know the name of it. I live out of town so I would have to call them and see if they would have what I am looking for.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
beach bride 2010
Mouseketeer

What used to be the scrapbooking store in Downtown Disney is now the create-a-tee shop. They still sell a lot of scrapbooking items in the store/section next door to create-a-tee but they also sell a lot of other stuff. I'm not sure what the name of that specific store is (or if it even has its own name) but it is the store/area between the create-a-tee store and the Art of Disney Store. I did not think they had a good selection of wedding stuff and can't recall anything that specifically said fairytale weddings on it. Disney World used to sell a specific wedding themed scrapbook set but it was discontinued years ago so your best bet would probably be ebay. They do have some park and attraction themed sets if you are looking for that.
beach bride 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
Rawr
Earning My Ears

I don't remember how much stuff they have that is specifically for Fairy tale weddings, though I do remember seeing some. Now you have me second-guessing what I'm thinking of!
Rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #7
Wish on a Star
DIS Veteran

I am a pack rat- I saved the little booklet that came with the DFTW DVD- it has a castle and a cute pumpkin carriage that I plan to stick right in my scrapbook- if you dont have one- order one- they're free!
Old 05-17-2009, 08:09 AM   #8
CoP Luv
DIS Veteran

I think there are Cinderella wedding stickers that you can find at MIchael's or JoAnn's.
CoP Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:13 AM   #9
receptionist
Mouseketeer

I am actually just looking for stuff that says "Disney Fairy Tale Wedding on it. I do have some of those Cinderella and Prince Charming die-cuts that are out there, but that is not actually what I am looking for right now.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #10
CharacterFan
Will stop in walkways for characters

EK Sucess makes Disney Wedding stuff. It is all Cinderella themed. (which I'm not a fan of) I have a Cricut, and plan on cutting my own Mickey and Minnie and Princesses.

Sandylion also makes offical Disney stuff, but not wedding related.

I hope that helps some. I tend to shop online, as I have no real LSS anymore. I like ACherryontop (dot) com and scrapbook (dot) com

Proud Owner: Pentax K100D Super/18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL/Sigma 28-80mm F3.5-5.6 Macro/Sigma 28-105mm f2.8-f4/Sigma 28-200mm f3.5-f5.6
CharacterFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
PixyDusted
DIS Veteran

I live in Orlando and I'm an AVID scrapbooker....and I'm have a Disney wedding too. I do not believe there is anything that specifically says "Disney Fairy Tale Wedding" but as someone above posted you can always make your own pieces from a Cricut, Memory Makers Slice, or simply hand make it yourself.

I will keep my eyes open for you. In my experience though, Downtown Disney (or anywhere at WDW for that matter) has the most unimpressive collection of Disney scrapbooking items. In the meantime, have you seen these things? Some things Joann's sells are online only so it's good to look there! (Images are linked.)

These gold stickers seem to be available in all the princesses but here's Cinderella for viewing:

I've seen this in stores - it's a "shaker box." There's glitter inside that moves around:

This is cute, and online only:

I've seen these at many scrapbooking stores:

These stickers are actually very cool! Sort of Mary Blair inspired (she's the one who designed Small World):

This is a Jolee's Boutique sticker too (glass slipper) that I can't find on Joann's but here it is on Ebay. It's much prettier in person. The sticker's transparent:

There may not be specifically anything that says, "Disney Fairy Tale Wedding" but there's a nice selection of Princess/Cinderella/Wedding themed Disney items out there.

Bloggin...

Last edited by PixyDusted; 05-18-2009 at 04:45 PM.
PixyDusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #12
receptionist
Mouseketeer

Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions. I did call Disney today and tried to find out if that scrapbook place in the marketplace has anything but they don't. I am surprised too and I did suggest to them that since so many people get married at Disney they should have a wedding frame that says Fairy Tale wedding or something to depict a wedding at Disney other than a mickey and minnie bride and groom. You would think they would have more merchandise of this sort. There was a great scrapbook store here in town that has recently gone out of business but I did happen to get many of their Cinderella wedding items so at least I have something, but it sure would be nice if they had a Disney Fairy Tale wedding scrapbook kit or something like that. Watch right after I finish the scrapbook they will come out with that stuff, figures always my luck. Thanks again.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #13
figmentfan814
DIS Veteran

Several years ago they actually had a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding scrapbooking kit at Disney. I bought it at the time even though I wasn't even engaged yet It was one of the $15 kits that the sell at the places in Downtown Disney and in the parks (like the ones for Princesses, the Disney restaurants, each specific park, the current year's theme). It even had stickers with the DFTW logo and with bride Mickey and Minnie. You might want to check periodically on places like eBay because one might show up.

PJ ~
DFTW 3-3-08:
16 Trips to WDW since 1983 ~ 4 Trips to DL ~ 1 Disney Cruise ~ 1 Universal Orlando Trip

figmentfan814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
Sarah <3 Disney
DIS Veteran

I am curious now, do you have a picture of this kit? I would love to see it!
Sarah <3 Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:20 AM   #15
Jenamie
Geeking out for my Disney Honeymoon

I have found alot of Disney stuff at Micheal lately
Jenamie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: