Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
jaaki
Earning My Ears

lost hannah montanna build a bear mco

[B][B]Hi my daughter lost her hannah montanna build a bear on saturday 24th october 09 at mco we were last at the B.A. bag drop then went to restrooms from there we can't remember here having her bear . she is white and sparkly with purple paws with hannah montanna on them she is wearing a yellow t shirt with florida and dinos on it and a denim skirt , i did try lost and found but it had not been handed in so this is an emotional plea for the return of my daughters favourite bear as she is still crying herself to sleep at night. thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules